Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know the trait number for Dark Cauldron?
It's called Alchemy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
patch 0.5.8.2.9
-*fixed, Elise FishIsle quest line crash in NoerDock.(by 0582)

SS:
Fanbox:

Also attaching to this post for users with issues.

Last edited:

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
I am pretty new to this one and don't have a grasp on the mechanics yet.

Trying to do a neutral personality build using Juicing and Bloodlust and dealing Combat Skill damage while not having to forgo Weapons Expert. Now, Nyphomaniac builds are said to be pretty strong against everything you can juice and not so much against things you can't. Does anyone know how effective Bloodlust Juicing is compared to Nympho Juicing?

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
You

Trying to do a neutral personality build using Juicing and Bloodlust and dealing Combat Skill damage while not having to forgo Weapons Expert. Now, Nyphomaniac builds are said to be pretty strong against everything you can juice and not so much against things you can't. Does anyone know how effective Bloodlust Juicing is compared to Nympho Juicing?
No where as good. Nympho increases the sex attack stats and helps you gain mood during sex. Better off specializing. If you want to play straight adventurer then go mana or tough. If you want a sex game go with nympho.

I've tried the neutral build myself, the juicing was definitely weaker than nympho juicing. You can get bloodlust and overkill with a nympho build anyway, don't worry.

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
You can get bloodlust and overkill with a nympho build anyway, don't worry.
Bloodlust is worded in a way that makes it sound like it replaces Sex Attack with just plain Attack. That doesn't seem to be the case though.

In any case, is it still worth using Bloodlust to main Combat Skill as a Nympho for a relatively balanced build or is it less potent than Constitution?

Reactions: bucefala

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I actually play a non-specialized build for fun in normal (hard) mode, I think you can do okay with it. You don't really need to go all in on minmaxing unless you're shooting for hell mode.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Bloodlust is worded in a way that makes it sound like it replaces Sex Attack with just plain Attack. That doesn't seem to be the case though.

In any case, is it still worth using Bloodlust to main Combat Skill as a Nympho for a relatively balanced build or is it less potent than Constitution?
Very good question... I'm intending to test that myself tonight using a quick cheated file. The other major problem is that juicing in combat is basically impossible so maybe SCU is needed? But then your damage would suffer...

So how are people handling their nympho runs and what sre your approaches to enemies?

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
That's news to me, how do you break him out?
Huh, figured it out, he's a pretty good companion too, he finds vegetables for you when you're traveling. Only problem is he got stuck a few times on his quest and I had to reload, seems to happen when he fucks an enemy.
Can you tell me how it work that? I mean, the "break" part, because he just move in a aleatory way and Lona just had like 5 times sex with that and he does nothing and I dont see a way to "reclute" him yet.

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021

i think bitch Lona is strong to every except the bugs.
they are too many and fast

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
Very good question... I'm intending to test that myself tonight using a quick cheated file. The other major problem is that juicing in combat is basically impossible so maybe SCU is needed? But then your damage would suffer...

So how are people handling their nympho runs and what sre your approaches to enemies?
I am really interested in this result, please do let us know.

brazilla

May 30, 2021
it doesn't "replace". It "adds" another type of damage(health) on the enemy.
the sex attack based on your sex_atk value and enemy's constitution, and takes effect on the enemy's stamina and arousal.
while having bloodlust adds an additional damage on enemy's health, merely based on your combat skill.

Nympho build should prioritize on Constitution, since it increases your sex_atk.
and even you dont have combat skill, it is Ok for Nympho build to pick Bloodlust since it adds stamina and saturation if you overkill enemy.

The other major problem is that juicing in combat is basically impossible so maybe SCU is needed? But then your damage would suffer...

mostly i have both nympho and traps trait, let enemy takes damage on traps 1st, then use sex attack as last hit, if you cant juice till they go over fatigue or dead, they will turn to killer state
fyi there's something called "tri state" that determines how enemies treat you. The importance is that if lona sexy and weak are at certain threshold, they will turn into "fucker" state that start fapping, or try to grab and fuck lona, which has very long pre-action time and that is the chance for you to use "juice" on them.
So for nympho builds it is normal to have piercings and stay naked in front of enemy.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021

Blood lust is essential as you can regenerate ST and Food from overkills, which is super important for nympho build as limiting factor is stamina drain.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
it doesn't "replace". It "adds" another type of damage(health) on the enemy.
Hmm, last time i tried juicing with and without the the trait, I didn't get any HP damge (red) as you said, nor do i see any changes in my pink damage. I was spec 0 at combat skill though, maybe that's why. But even on my curent playthorugh which specs heavily on combat skill, my sex atk doesn't have any red damage. So maybe it's a bug? NVM saw it. But, with a combat skill of 30 and constitution of 10, all dmgs on the big fat deepone is only 1. Idk man, with 30 combat skill, the sex atk with bloddlust is still 1? Kinda don't make sense.

Btw my game crash 3 times in a row, on the same deepone when he was trying to grab/rape Lona. Attaching the logs. Anyone know what causes it?
Edit: Other deepone's too. Also seems like it's not all grab's that trigger the crash, some doesn't crash the game.
Edit2: Ok even orkinds too. Which didn't happen on the last patch. This only happens after I apply 0.5.8.2.9.
Edit3: Reverting back to patch 0.5.8.2.8 seems to work.

View attachment error_log20210831_2142_49.txt View attachment error_log20210831_2143_53.txt View attachment error_log20210831_2144_33.txt View attachment error_log20210831_2201_17.txt View attachment error_log20210831_2205_35.txt View attachment error_log20210831_2209_54.txt

Last edited:

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Hmm, last time i tried juicing with and without the the trait, I didn't get any HP damge (red) as you said, nor do i see any changes in my pink damage. I was spec 0 at combat skill though, maybe that's why. But even on my curent playthorugh which specs heavily on combat skill, my sex atk doesn't have any red damage. So maybe it's a bug? NVM saw it. But, with a combat skill of 30 and constitution of 10, all dmgs on the big fat deepone is only 1. Idk man, with 30 combat skill, the sex atk with bloddlust is still 1? Kinda don't make sense.

Btw my game crash 3 times in a row, on the same deepone when he was trying to grab/rape Lona. Attaching the logs. Anyone know what causes it?
Edit: Other deepone's too. Also seems like it's not all grab's that trigger the crash, some doesn't crash the game.
Edit2: Ok even orkinds too. Which didn't happen on the last patch. This only happens after I apply 0.5.8.2.9.
Edit3: Reverting back to patch 0.5.8.2.8 seems to work.

View attachment 1381019 View attachment 1381020 View attachment 1381021 View attachment 1381037 View attachment 1381038 View attachment 1381039
a small correction here, the bloodlust attack do depends on enemy's constitution. Orc has 30 constitution, and
Code:
result=((skill_effect-receive_eff)* ratio * mine_value).to_i
result=1 if result<1 || (skill_blocked && !skill.no_parry)
so 30 combat - 30 constitution = 0, then damage = 1
After test, if combat more than 30, the damage starts to increase

For Fat Fishkind, the constitution is 35, that's why :HideThePain:

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
a small correction here, the bloodlust attack do depends on enemy's constitution. Orc has 30 constitution, and
Code:
result=((skill_effect-receive_eff)* ratio * mine_value).to_i
result=1 if result<1 || (skill_blocked && !skill.no_parry)
so 30 combat - 30 constitution = 0, then damage = 1
After test, if combat more than 30, the damage starts to increase

For Fat Fishkind, the constitution is 35, that's why :HideThePain:
I see! Wow, that's a lot of traits invested just to be able to sex atk big dudes effectively.

Wanted a few clarification,
1. Is the formula the same for arousal DMG?
2. What's the 'ratio' and 'mine_value'?
3. How do you get the data for the enemies?

brazilla

May 30, 2021
I see! Wow, that's a lot of traits invested just to be able to sex atk big dudes effectively.

Wanted a few clarification,
1. Is the formula the same for arousal DMG?
2. What's the 'ratio' and 'mine_value'?
3. How do you get the data for the enemies?
1. arousal DMG comes from sex attack, details: data/Effects/Skill/BasicSexService_<part>.json
2. no sure though, maybe for something like attack distance, since it comes from the function take_damage, which is a method used for all kind of attacks. details: data/Scripts/Frames/Modules/BattleSystem.rb, and the original calling function comes from player_sex_mode_control function in data/Scripts/Editables/150_Game_Character_BattleSexSystem.rb
3. 2 ways: use debug skill, key in this code in console(F10) to learn: $game_player.actor.learn_skill(63), or find all of them in Data/NPCdata

Reactions: るlaze
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes