jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
I'd really love to see more scenes the AI can do to Lona, maybe some feet content. Also would be nice to see Lona's hair (head, genitals, armpits) grow over time. Oh and more dialogue changes based on personality.
the hair yes, the feet, only if it is Lona being forced to kiss/lick feet

Idelacio

Jul 22, 2018
The last time I played the game was like 0.4.0 or smt, but I did mess around with this. I changed Cecily's (sexual) receiver type from Warrior (3) to Sex Warrior (1) or Meat toilet (2). Stopped her from dying from being grabbed by enemy most of the time. The only time I saw her die from being grabbed is when grabbed by 3 enemies at once, in which she just exploded cuz the code probably doesn't know how to handle that.

I also changed her death_event code so that she can respawn after death like normal NPC (do note you have to change code for GrayRat too so he also respawn)

Hope that helped
Aha, it does though I had already figured that out looking at the sex battle code! You do also have to mess with the weakness stat as well it turns out as -50 makes them repulsive. Actually plus 500 to that and sexy means the critters try and snag them regardless which makes a bit more sense in context.

I didn't think to modify the death event though, didn;t realise that's what was handling the spawn so thanks! <3

Jan 12, 2020
Rat tails mission is easy...but the first time the rats were kill me XD

After that, i don't know that to do...I take a mission, the first search, but i don't know how to get those herbs...i go to the forest, but i don't find nothing...just mushrooms... and i don't have enough money, enough food, and i need more level...But i cannot do that..

Aug 12, 2017
the hair yes, the feet, only if it is Lona being forced to kiss/lick feet
I would rather not see Lona do that with a dude's feet. I would like them to do it to her and asking to do it as an option in prostitution jobs. More toilet content, like pissing scene variations based on the need and spying on other girls peeing. Maybe people getting her to piss on them, etc. Also visible pregnancy.

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
Rat tails mission is easy...but the first time the rats were kill me XD

After that, i don't know that to do...I take a mission, the first search, but i don't know how to get those herbs...i go to the forest, but i don't find nothing...just mushrooms... and i don't have enough money, enough food, and i need more level...But i cannot do that..
There's a guide by ZedTed on page 68 . It has guide's to most quest and a lot of tips that can help you survive. And if you use the search function on this thread, you can find a lot of tips on older post, whether for combat, survival, and builds.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Grit your teeth and reload survive, soldier on. The world of LonaRPG is unforgiving, but you, you will be worse...
For starter, sell everything, buy a basic shield, learn to stand in one place and strike only when needed, conserve your force and train your eyes, shield always en place. Only 1vs1, this is the basic of adventuring. May you live long.

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Grit your teeth and reload survive, soldier on. The world of LonaRPG is unforgiving, but you, you will be worse...
For starter, sell everything, buy a basic shield, learn to stand in one place and strike only when needed, conserve your force and train your eyes, shield always en place. Only 1vs1, this is the basic of adventuring. May you live long.
Or become a prostitute and never leave tavern. Sleep, fk to earn money for key, sleep, fk. Buy red potions from Elise, sleep, fk, sleep, fk. Learn to eat semen - no longer need to buy food.. At some point youll get 20 gold coins to end the game, but you keep on fking, because it's just works.

ozymandias12

Jun 30, 2021
Okay, I gave myself as a slave to the fish people and now I'm stuck in their rape town. I've trawled through this thread and still don't know how to escape. Please explain it to me like I'm retarded.

I've tried escaping during the rape festival. Going into one of the houses so my pursuers lose aggro and then sneaking out the front exit. It doesn't work, even when there's nobody near me when I use the exit, it just spawns a bunch of guards right next to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Okay, I gave myself as a slave to the fish people and now I'm stuck in their rape town. I've trawled through this thread and still don't know how to escape. Please explain it to me like I'm retarded.

I've tried escaping during the rape festival. Going into one of the houses so my pursuers lose aggro and then sneaking out the front exit. It doesn't work, even when there's nobody near me when I use the exit, it just spawns a bunch of guards right next to me.
You have to build your strength trait so you can break your chains. Also steal the food, potions etc to build stamina. And when getting raped try to trick them into fucking one another by moving to one direction to trick the enemy into getting hit with the initiation of sex so that they'll kill each other(be sure to not let them surround you so do it two per enemy) . Ones you break free and healed up your wounds, gather lots of food and head out, gather lots of wood maybe 30 and head north where you see a pile of wood on the map. there you'll build a raff but be sure you're well fed.

Reactions: ozymandias12

zer56

Aug 29, 2020
How can i end the ellise quest about fishkind research? I am stuck at their castle or whatever it is. I need to talk to big fish, but everybody starts atacking me. I even killed everybody one time and it doesn't give me anything. help

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Aha, it does though I had already figured that out looking at the sex battle code! You do also have to mess with the weakness stat as well it turns out as -50 makes them repulsive. Actually plus 500 to that and sexy means the critters try and snag them regardless which makes a bit more sense in context.

I didn't think to modify the death event though, didn;t realise that's what was handling the spawn so thanks! <3
That sounds like a fantastic way to avoid savescumming. Cecily dies way too easy.

Last edited:

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
I would rather not see Lona do that with a dude's feet. I would like them to do it to her and asking to do it as an option in prostitution jobs.
No, that's gay

More toilet content, like pissing scene variations based on the need and spying on other girls peeing. etc. Also visible pregnancy.
sure

Maybe people getting her to piss on them,
no that is also gay, Lona is for being bullied, not for bullying others

Reactions: silentreader444
Jan 12, 2020
Or become a prostitute and never leave tavern. Sleep, fk to earn money for key, sleep, fk. Buy red potions from Elise, sleep, fk, sleep, fk. Learn to eat semen - no longer need to buy food.. At some point youll get 20 gold coins to end the game, but you keep on fking, because it's just works.
No.
Never, i don't want to do that for her.
I want to train her, raise her like a the strongest woman in the game...i don't like the H scenes... in this game, i don't like that.
That hurt me in the heart, she looks like a little girl..

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes