jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
Anyone know about the NPC that give you the ticket when you enter Arena first time?

Is there any special choice when he come to take it back?
I try put some points into wisdom
Nothing new came up.
you need relatively high Wisdom to get new choice( not sure but may be15at least)

then you hit the jackpot.

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
Any tips on a good stealth build? I have tried magic and good ole "bloods and guts" tough builds. Wanting to try something new, but am a bit stumped as to what level of points is "Practical" to invest into scoutcraft.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
is there an english patch for the newer versions of the game? i clicked the link to the "English patch", which led me to a really early post with old english patches.

i ask, because there are quests which i can't figure out at all because of the untranslated sections. 1, is the Arena area in central Noer. i have no idea what's going on. second is the quest to wipe out the something family near Doomwood.

anyways, i'm enjoying the game. best way to describe it for me so far, is a far more limited, less roleplay focused, and low budget isometric version of Outward, with Darklands or fallout 1&2 style map traversal. love the survival mechanics, and focus on random encounters. just wish they had more roleplay and consequential choices that had some effect on the game. like maybe effecting what kind of encounters an area has, or changing your alignment with specific groups.
i like that you can atleast trade with all the NPC's. but i feel it would have been cool to recruit and interact with them more aswell, considering this game is a bit bare bones in other areas. kinda like you could in those old 80s and 90s dungeon crawlers, like Wizardry, and Might and magic.

the scenes themselves aren't really that attractive. wish the guys put more work into the CG's, over the pixel art. i'm really happy they invested in the Pixel art in other areas though. seeing the character actually change equipment, and perform all of the actions is an absolute delight in any game! but i just prefer animated H scenes.
also not a fan with how gross everything is in the H scenes. the cum looks like Puss-mud, everyones covered in rediculous amounts of dirt, and looks like they've been infected with every disease, fungi and Skin infection all at once. the dicks look flat out gangrenous, rotten.
but that's just my taste.

oh, and once again(Yes, i will say it again!). i want a Male Protag game with similar gameplay! anyone got any recommendations? i know that Nymphomaniac priestess has really open ended gameplay(planning on gunning through that next!). what other games have this kinda open, sandbox gameplay? although with Male protag!

and no. once again. i don't mean a game where my male protag gets turned into a cumdump for mens everywhere... this games more than just gang rape, corruption and pregnancy... it has gameplay. and i like that gameplay

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Well I cant even kill a boar. :oops::oops::oops:
one little trick i learned. is whenever the boar is in line with you, and a tile or so away. it will ALWAYS charge. use this opportunity to sidestep and punish him!!

repeat until dead.

i also found simply summoning tentacles with the goblin totem's effective in this, and many other situations with rediculously hard enemies(i'm only level 31 so far).

but yeah. just get him to charge. then punish. best way to do it. stand near to something behind you, so he crashes, and you can capitalize!

Japansex89

Jun 8, 2018

Laserspacer

Apr 16, 2019
The screen scale option is broken for me, the rendered part of the screen stays tiny (360p maybe?) and sits in the top left of the window.
Another still frame sits rendered in the middle of the window, oddly enough.

Tried every screen scale option it allows. Tried with and without fullscreen mode on.
I also ran the _ResetRMsetting.reg file.

There's mentions in this thread of a readme file, but none was included in the zip file so I'm working blind here.
This is what it looks like in 1080 fullscreen mode:
1631106289671.png

Reactions: redfernjade

Bones202014

Aug 11, 2019
The screen scale option is broken for me, the rendered part of the screen stays tiny (360p maybe?) and sits in the top left of the window.
Another still frame sits rendered in the middle of the window, oddly enough.

Tried every screen scale option it allows. Tried with and without fullscreen mode on.
I also ran the _ResetRMsetting.reg file.

There's mentions in this thread of a readme file, but none was included in the zip file so I'm working blind here.
This is what it looks like in 1080 fullscreen mode:
View attachment 1394379
Hey i know how to fix this issue.

I was having trouble myself but got it working.

Fix scale resolution for game:
1) Right click the game application and make sure that it is same as below (Nothing selected):
1631110408222.png
2) Open the game and then go to options and turn full screen off (Only for a bit)
1631110492565.png
3) Now go to the top left hand corner, right lick the icon and click on properties
1631110597162.png
4) Make sure that full screen is off at launch and click OK
5) Now reopen the game and go back to options and click on full screen and it will work as normal (Cheats as well work in full screen with this)

Hopefully this helps all who play this.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For anyone that fails to realise it, I am not a machine. I slept right through the morning due to extreme tiredness. Here's teh nu versionzz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can continue to offer a Zippy mirror due to being somewhere outside the US that doesn't block it.
If Sync.com was an approved file host, you'd have a second mirror.
I'd actually prefer it if you use the official link if possible. Mirror provided for people that have issues downloading through MEGA.

Please support eccma417 either through or ! Or you could buy it outright on for $29!

Last edited:

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone manage to get Cocona on the escape ship? There's a dialogue with Cocona that indicates we can escape with Cocona on the ship, but paying while teaming up with her doesn't seem to work. Is there a special interaction with more wis or bringing double the amount to pay?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes