Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
This game is fucking hard. Are you kidding me? :cautious::cautious::cautious:
Really how? You bee line towards cooking as fast as possible and buy the bow and the glaive boom infinite food for income you forage for flowers which with cooking you can turn into drugs, if you are in dire need of meat you can go to the deep green forest and so long as there are two boars in a single map you can aggro one then have it charge the other so they fight then you can kill off the victor.

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
*LonaRPG-v0.5.8.2.10.repack-Beta English Fan Translation Patch V1*

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-2-10-beta-repack-eccma417.49993/post-6384191

Latest version is 1- No major updates just spell checking some rewording.
yo damn, this some awesome work, glad a translation is out now i can read the text for the arena :D

I have found a crash whenever is try to fight in the arena

Below is the error message

■ Backtrace :
(eval):842:in `eval'
(eval):842:in `eval'
(eval):842:in `find_and_eval_interpolations'
(eval):818:in `convert_escape_characters'
(eval):278:in `process_all_text'
(eval):945:in `block in fiber_main'
(eval):944:in `loop'
(eval):944:in `fiber_main'
(eval):143:in `block in update_fiber'

Last edited:
Reactions: WorkerB4

るlaze

Jun 21, 2020
Question, do you get to choose which race to rebirth into? I managed to rebirth into a deepone but none of the babies looked different from each other. So I was wondering if I miss a moot one while baby farming.

Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
This game is fucking hard. Are you kidding me? :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Game has a high learning curve, but if you well prepare for any situation and save enough, it's bearable.

If you want an easy start, try to get dark cauldron as fast as possible, go rabbit hunting in the plains east of Noer to get the animal meat from rabbits which you can all mix together with one piece of wood, so you will get smoked meat, that way you won't run out of food. (best is to hit them from behind and then setting them on fire for minimum stamina consumption).

Also avoid any monster or bandit encounter in the beginning by immediately running away when you approach them. And use sleep (shift+rest) rather than just rest if you are not in an emergency to save on food.

Hopefully this helps.

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone know about the NPC that give you the ticket when you enter Arena first time?

Is there any special choice when he come to take it back?
I try put some points into wisdom
Nothing new came up.

Reactions: aattss

AiFrame

Jun 27, 2021
Not every game is for everyone. Imagine if the git gudders you hate decided to go around to all the games you like and demand hard mode only.

Then the devs listened and you lost a game to play. Just play it like it's intended or don't play it. The difficulty is part of the atmosphere and to teach you to play cautiously. It makes every situation tense and suspensful too which adds further to the feel of the world.

Not that it matters. Eccma won't change his vision.
It was sarcasm.

JiongJiong

May 31, 2018
Really how? You bee line towards cooking as fast as possible and buy the bow and the glaive boom infinite food for income you forage for flowers which with cooking you can turn into drugs, if you are in dire need of meat you can go to the deep green forest and so long as there are two boars in a single map you can aggro one then have it charge the other so they fight then you can kill off the victor.
Well I cant even kill a boar. :oops::oops::oops:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Well I cant even kill a boar. :oops::oops::oops:
Don't try to kill a boar in the early game, they are stronger than used to be. Either avoid them and live your forager life or let two boars fight for death, loot the meat and leave the other alone.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well I cant even kill a boar.
Every though of hunting boar in real life before ?
How you do it ? Melee it with a hunting knife or a spear ? No you will get gutted.
Then how do people do it since thousand years ago ? That's right, TRAP and LONG RANGE WEAPON. That's your answer.
Has the dev changed how rally works in this game? I tried following Yukihirou's guide to killing all the goblins in the Convoy quest but my companions just aren't showing up. Any ideas?
Yeah Eccma *fixed* it, IIRC now you have to be within 14 tiles of companions to summon them. Despite the inconvenience, I quite like this change as you cannot abuse such tactic I proposed before.
But you can still do it, albeilt with a bit more prepartion (at least level 1 trap skill)

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Yeah Eccma *fixed* it, IIRC now you have to be within 14 tiles of companions to summon them. Despite the inconvenience, I quite like this change as you cannot abuse such tactic I proposed before.
But you can still do it, albeilt with a bit more prepartion (at least level 1 trap skill)
Figured that might have been the case. Not that would have mattered since, in a bid to save all five survivors and subsequently getting infinitely pissed off with the piss-poor AI pathing, I just straight up committed RIP AND TEAR right out of the gate lmao. Worked like a charm.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

JiongJiong

May 31, 2018
Every though of hunting boar in real life before ?
How you do it ? Melee it with a hunting knife or a spear ? No you will get gutted.
Then how do people do it since thousand years ago ? That's right, TRAP and LONG RANGE WEAPON. That's your answer.
Well, looks like I need some survival manuals. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Not even dogs can't withstand the power of a boar in real life. Saw a video where people sent dogs to fight wild pigs and it didn't end well for the dogs.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes