Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How can i disable the joystick icons to keyboard icons? i get really confuse
Not sure if this will help you, but here goes anyway.
If you have any peripheral controls excluding your Keyboard and Mouse connected, remove them. Now reboot your system so the information is relating to those peripherals is completely unloaded. Now load the game and head into the Options. Select Key Bindings, then Keyboard. Make sure everything is set to a keyboard input. You should be okay now.
Without my cheap-ass knock-off Xbox controller connected, I'm getting keyboard controls popping up.

As an unrecommended last resort, try this:
Delete the GamePadUIMode=XB line as well as the entire [GamePad] section at the bottom of the file.
Without any information for the game to interpret coming from a Pad, it should revert to keyboard default.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still think the Loading screen with Lona holding a knife and fork is adorable.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
who has a thread with a fresh cheat mod?
downloaded from the link in the header and it does not work.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
My gallery and achievements gets reset everytime whenever I play the new version. Is there any way to save them?

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Where do you put this cheat mod?

Reactions: max_002
Sep 21, 2021
Preview H-art looks creepy as hell, is it possible to play without engaging in sex at all? Aside from the usual "get raped on defeat" kinda stuff, because that'd be my own damn fault. Asking because the game itself looks pretty damn solid and I'd love to try it out.

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
Preview H-art looks creepy as hell, is it possible to play without engaging in sex at all? Aside from the usual "get raped on defeat" kinda stuff, because that'd be my own damn fault. Asking because the game itself looks pretty damn solid and I'd love to try it out.
There's unofficial walkthrough/guides, search it on the thread. It's possible to not engage in sex (There's the virgin ending, if you escape the boat at the port without losing ur virginity)

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
You very well could, if anything, engaging in sex punishes you more in a lot of aspects if you're not building your setup around it.

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes