Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
to add food or something else, the command turns out to be too long, it is necessary to simplify and shorten the command to the size of the game Fallout 3 or New Vegas everything is simpler there.
Player.SetWeaponHealthPerc 100 - repairs weapons.
here are other codes for example
Do you even know the difference between ObScript/Papyrus and Ruby?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Are saves loaded from build 0.4.8.2 guaranteed to get fucked now or would they still work?
I've read a couple of posts above that it's possible to do NG+ without dying now, would that un-fuck an old savefile?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Are saves loaded from build 0.4.8.2 guaranteed to get fucked now or would they still work?
I've read a couple of posts above that it's possible to do NG+ without dying now, would that un-fuck an old savefile?
No, your saves files are from such a long-ago version that they're utterly fucked now.
They might load but not work well at all... They might even cause the game to crash.

In short, too much has changed since for them to still be at all viable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Eccma realised his blunder with forgetting to post the link.

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Asking for Stealth tips for Steal a gun quest, On the way out how do you get past the halberd guard that always look at the door?
DOOM MODE so Lona cannot leave when in combat
and 3 SCU :KEK:
Last time I tentacle them all but I wonder if stealth is doable.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Asking for Stealth tips for Steal a gun quest, On the way out how do you get past the halberd guard that always look at the door?
DOOM MODE so Lona cannot leave when in combat
and 3 SCU :KEK:
Last time I tentacle them all but I wonder if stealth is doable.
Toss a rock next to him. Also hit them from behind to knock them out for 15 seconds I think.

Reactions: Yukihirou

reetreet

Jul 11, 2019
so i went to the fish island for the gynocoligist quest and mid way through its text goes back to japenese it think? is that fixed in this version?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Someone knows if SCU stat increase your movement speed or your atk speed or both ?

And how is calculated your score in burglary ? Is it a Dice modified by your stealth score for exemple ?

Reactions: domo117

Z9S0

May 30, 2019
I keep getting "comparison of array with array failed" error whenever I try to open chests. Anyone else have this issue ?

Print0o

May 1, 2018
How do you become deep one? Do we have to do any special quest?
You need Lona fucked by a deep-one in the puss puss. But there's a 10% chance that the baby becomes human and anything part is how long the cycle of birth. Takes like what 8 weeks plus avoid getting punch in the belly or else the baby dies inside Lona.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Also I tried this with a fish kind thinking it would give me a baby monster to reborn to but it just sucks lona's tits. So maybe the deepones are the ones I think I should have fuck with.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Did someone manage to fight, as a slave, the coloss in the arena ? And if yes what happens then ?

I only fought him one and he beat me. Since then i never managed to get him as my opponent again.

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
Is there a way to modify the audios without breaking the game? I would like to add some of the other games like Note Vampire, since I want to change the sound of the ejaculation since it sounds quite good, but I do not know in which folder it is located because there are enough.

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
How about a cheat that lets you open any door
Or some way of being able to view the whole map?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes