wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
does this game have toggles for content? It seems interesting but I really am not into scat at all and I worry by graphic violence they mean guro

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
does this game have toggles for content? It seems interesting but I really am not into scat at all and I worry by graphic violence they mean guro
Yes.
About gore, CG gore is up to debate since for the weak-willed even a little bit of CG blood qualify as gore nowaday but meh, pretty much non-existant, Pixel gore yes, here and there.
I'm past level 15 but can't select the weapons expert trait, it's greyed out. Any idea why?
You picked either Timid or Nympho personality. Next time either don't pick a personality or pick Tough for expert weaponry.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
If you want to avoid guro, you might want not to be captured by flesh demons and be drag to their chamber and be stab in the belly by a pointy tentacle.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
I remember there was an .rb mod to toggle friendly-fire off somewhere in this thread. But, now I can't find it anymore. Tried to recreate it and it didn't work at all. Anyone got it? Also was there any way to slower or even stops completely the World Difficulty? I don't mind creating another .rb mods.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
I remember there was an .rb mod to toggle friendly-fire off somewhere in this thread. But, now I can't find it anymore. Tried to recreate it and it didn't work at all. Anyone got it? Also was there any way to slower or even stops completely the World Difficulty? I don't mind creating another .rb mods.
Nevermind, I already got it. From the old version backup I guess.

Reactions: Themole90

Asavath

Sep 9, 2021
Try this, but I didn't test it much.
Here ya go. As far as I can tell, this still allows you to hit companions but does no damage. It does not work for fire spells, you still damage companions and they can damage you with it. It works with everything else though, which is really good.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Here ya go. As far as I can tell, this still allows you to hit companions but does no damage. It does not work for fire spells, you still damage companions and they can damage you with it. It works with everything else though, which is really good.
Yeah, my backup rb still got me damage from companion. This one too still get me receive damage from Alabama Jones' whip, it seems like it doesn't prevent AOE damage. I don't understand what's wrong so far. Any luck figuring out how to stop world difficulty?

Last edited:

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
can someone please upload a save? doesn't have to be a full save or anything. I just hate replaying the tutorial and I only have a limited amount of time each day to beat my schmeat and play hentai games.

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
I have a problem with this version of the game, after an hour of gameplay, sometimes when I enter a zone, my gpu restart and I can't play any games or have 1 fps with every games until I reboot my computer. I don't know what causes this but I never had this problem before with any other games or other versions of this game
Edit: Nevermind it was just a problem with my undervolt

Last edited:

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
I just realized, Abomination fetus prize is lowered. I can't sell it for a gold coin anymore. So, all kind of babies are sold for only 3 Large Coins now huh?

Last edited:

ArisenAnew

Nov 16, 2019
Is there a command or something i could do to remove and add points/skills?
Nevermind already found how! :)

Last edited:

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
i lost TP and prostitution earnings ?
I really only keep the coins? no TP ?
what can you do there?
hard to get money :oops:

I would be grateful for a hint

Kail Nightwalk

Dec 20, 2017
Need help. Dunno why but the game kept crashing on me on launch.
Just finished downloading the one from Nopy but at launch it shows those lines of text 3x then game crash.
Anyone have a fixed version?
Thanks for any response.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes