sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
My save file is using a old version and I updated the game itself. Do I have to restart everything to experience the new stuff or can my save file be updated?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
My save file is using a old version and I updated the game itself. Do I have to restart everything to experience the new stuff or can my save file be updated?
You're good. I've checked with my previous save version and you can experience what the new one has to offer with an older save.

Edit: Nevermind, found it, page 565.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i lost TP and prostitution earnings ?
I really only keep the coins? no TP ?
what can you do there?
hard to get money :oops:

I would be grateful for a hint
Restart the game, follow the tutorial and learn about trading points. There's plenty of activity you can do to gather coins for your survival. If food and a bed is what you cannot afford at the moment, then try moving to the forest and live there for a while, if not you can always try the quest board for easy quests, remember to bring a companion with you.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
how do i use the cheat or where do i put it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Need help. Dunno why but the game kept crashing on me on launch.
Just finished downloading the one from Nopy but at launch it shows those lines of text 3x then game crash.
Anyone have a fixed version?
Thanks for any response.
Joiplay, right? Afraid you're SOL, friend. It doesn't run the new versions at all, I'm afraid.
Whatever got added since the last compatible version causes the emulator to make a mess in its pants.

Reactions: Kail Nightwalk

LelloPisello69

Aug 2, 2020
i need some help with the elise fishtopia mission, once i get washed down i can't solve the puzzle to feed the mermaid, i don't even have enough time to realize what's happening, any help is appreciated

1nok1

Feb 1, 2020
Need help :)
I can change weak as true deepone form. NPC if friendly, but its impossible to chat with them. What file can fix this?
Thanks

divider1

Nov 10, 2018
ow do i activate the cheat mod? ive put the file in the modscripts section but don't know how to activate it

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
i need some help with the elise fishtopia mission, once i get washed down i can't solve the puzzle to feed the mermaid, i don't even have enough time to realize what's happening, any help is appreciated
The mermaid is for something else. To escape you must match the symbols on the statue to the ones on the four corners of the map, once you do so a Whirpool exit will appear.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hi, I want to ask, which sprites in the game that is used for lona sprites ? I can't find it, or more accurate I find it but I can't make up what's up or down. I do find the crawling sprites, but I am looking for the standing sprites that is used for the main character lona, can someone be so kind as to tell me which one is it please ?

Thanks in advance.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Hi, I want to ask, which sprites in the game that is used for lona sprites ? I can't find it, or more accurate I find it but I can't make up what's up or down. I do find the crawling sprites, but I am looking for the standing sprites that is used for the main character lona, can someone be so kind as to tell me which one is it please ?

Thanks in advance.
Graphics\Portrait\Lona
Graphics\Characters

Reactions: agriasoaks

pedaikin

Aug 11, 2021

1. To quit at the fishtopia dungeon, u need to match the stone shape which located at the corner of the dungeon with the center stone shape(at upward).

2. If u want to feed mermaid, u need a semen*10 or adventurer(exclamation mark) at fishtopia pub.

Reactions: Brayan49437

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
is it possible to do virgin run with ability to see game content?
(havent played since first versions)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes