Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Yo does someone know special recipes for cooking and alchemy ?

One cooking recipe that isn't given ingame is the Good gruel soup. It gives a bit less food points than the Good Soup but gives more than vegetable and meat soup.

You need one insect unit and one of any plant unit. It's mainly useful if you don't have a build that allows you to constantly find raw meat and aren't cannibal.

If you found yourself other recipes can you share it ?

zuozuo

Sep 13, 2021
Yo does someone know special recipes for cooking and alchemy ?

One cooking recipe that isn't given ingame is the Good gruel soup. It gives a bit less food points than the Good Soup but gives more than vegetable and meat soup.

You need one insect unit and one of any plant unit. It's mainly useful if you don't have a build that allows you to constantly find raw meat and aren't cannibal.

If you found yourself other recipes can you share it ?
2 sperm = 1 protein
N raw meat+1wood= N/2 smoked meat
Recommend:animal meat+plant for eat other meat+1human meat+1wood for sale

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
2 sperm = 1 protein
N raw meat+1wood= N/2 smoked meat
Recommend:animal meat+plant for eat other meat+1human meat+1wood for sale
thanks for the sperm recipe.

The smoked meat is notified ingame tho. It's a good recipe for income.

I just discovered that you can mak Cheese (great trading value and great food ressource) with 2 milk (you can collect milk from your breast when you are pregnant an after having giving birth)

I still don't know what to do with Brains except the usual meat soup or good soup and didn't find a special use for Fishes neither. Maybe they are just use for trading but i hope there is more.

Last edited:

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I gave birth to 5 baby gobelins and i don't understand how, but overtime i started to lose some of them without explanation from the game. It seems to happen randomly after one night ends (now i have only 2 left)

An other think i don't understand is that i was able to remove the babies from my inventory to make them appear and it allows them to breast feed from me which stimulates the milk i produce, and then pick them up in my inventory. And now, for whatever reason, i just can't pick them up again. If i drop them i can still breast feed them but i lost them if i leave the map. Nothing happens anymore when i press the key to pick them up. I don't understand.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I gave birth to 5 baby gobelins and i don't understand how, but overtime i started to lose some of them without explanation from the game. It seems to happen randomly after one night ends (now i have only 2 left)

An other think i don't understand is that i was able to remove the babies from my inventory to make them appear and it allows them to breast feed from me which stimulates the milk i produce, and then pick them up in my inventory. And now, for whatever reason, i just can't pick them up again. If i drop them i can still breast feed them but i lost them if i leave the map. Nothing happens anymore when i press the key to pick them up. I don't understand.
They run away when you have no milk. Pay Elise to modify Lona's tits to produce more milky.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Yeah for some reason you can't pick them up when you drop them. Hopefully Eccma would able Lona to pick them even if it's not hers so that they'll be easy products to be sold to Elise.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah for some reason you can't pick them up when you drop them. Hopefully Eccma would able Lona to pick them even if it's not hers so that they'll be easy products to be sold to Elise.
Yeah, I have been itching to kidnapping goblin and fishkind babies for a while now. A fate worse than death await them and more pocket changes for Lona, what's more to ask for ? Simply killing them is just waste of money opportunities.

Reactions: Print0o

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
As i said i was able to pick them up contrary to babies Lona didn't make herself, but at one point i couldn't anymore.

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
Is there an item/skill to give the musket a QOL ? the shot & re-load is a bit slow, and more so when you need to move the aim, and a miss klick will result in self-harm

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
At the moment you can't do something with the horses, they just whimper I try to do something by using the z key

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
weoooo i cant buy anything in the shop because the scean woman fortune BJ repeat many time i cant buy anything ? how i fix this ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes