Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Figured I'd ask, is she always protesting when having sex or does she get used to it/give in later? Doesn't affect the playability for me too much but I like seeing the change.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Reactions: jackymkc

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Figured I'd ask, is she always protesting when having sex or does she get used to it/give in later? Doesn't affect the playability for me too much but I like seeing the change.
You can change the mettle as a perk and she will like to be raped or humiliated (eating shit, beating). Or you can use "herbs." But there is no progress in personality degradation.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
You can change the mettle as a perk and she will like to be raped or humiliated (eating shit, beating). Or you can use "herbs." But there is no progress in personality degradation.
Damn, thanks for letting me know. That would of made the game B+ for me if they had it, buut may as well play through and see how it goes.

(does anyone know of games similar to this besides VH & degrees of lewdity? that have personality degradation (pregnancy is a bonus))

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
I would like to know how I can translate the game. I'm Brazilian and like me there are many who don't understand English perfectly. Could someone help me in this matter?

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Damn, thanks for letting me know. That would of made the game B+ for me if they had it, buut may as well play through and see how it goes.

(does anyone know of games similar to this besides VH & degrees of lewdity? that have personality degradation (pregnancy is a bonus))
You can look below in Similar threads. And try a Girl life. President Yukino.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hello,

someone experimented with this game can tell me if there is actually something to do ifyou don't play mercenary (aka you don't do the guild requests) ?

I tried different build and it seems that the "story" keep goin only if you play as a mercenary for the guild.

I tried hooker but i got no events. You farm prostitution and then what ?

I tried thief but got no events related to that. You burgle houses and rob peasants and the bank and then what ? I didn' t get contacted by any criminal organisations.

I tried hunter. You make a lot of money by vending smoke meat and by being able to produce your own good soup instead of buying it, but nothing happens.

I tried playing as Mage, but nothing happens if youdon't do the guild request so...

At the end the game is just about being a mercenary or am i just blind and misse something important ?

I manage to get gold without farming quest but i have nothing to buy with it. For exemple the Tailor only seel the starting outfit.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
At the end the game is just about being a mercenary or am i just blind and misse something important ?
The main overall goal for the game AFAIK is to amass enough gold coins to leave the island behind. You could conceivably get all the money you need without doing any questing bar the rat quest. Then just do whatever for the remainder of the cash you need.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hello,

someone experimented with this game can tell me if there is actually something to do ifyou don't play mercenary (aka you don't do the guild requests) ?

I tried different build and it seems that the "story" keep goin only if you play as a mercenary for the guild.

I tried thief but got no events related to that. You burgle houses and rob peasants and the bank and then what ? I didn' t get contacted by any criminal organisations.

I tried hunter. You make a lot of money by vending smoke meat and by being able to produce your own good soup instead of buying it, but nothing happens.

I tried playing as Mage, but nothing happens if youdon't do the guild request so...

I manage to get gold without farming quest but i have nothing to buy with it. For exemple the Tailor only seel the starting outfit.
Once the money starts rolling in (which requires you do either one of the above or all of them combined), you now have more options going forward, getting good gears, buying cheeses and most importantly, hoarding potions.
The rest of the money go into lowering the world dangers and boosting your morality whenever you need it, these demand a lot of money.

havoc33

Apr 28, 2020
I would like to know how I can translate the game. I'm Brazilian and like me there are many who don't understand English perfectly. Could someone help me in this matter?
Go to game (for now) discord server:
And ask one of the admins there.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
you now have more options going forward
which ones ? and where to get better gear that the one they sell at the fish blacksmith ? Does someone actually sell armor ?
By playing thief and stealing the bank i saw that they are some gear we can't find normally (i mean by buying it). I think that's a waste to not have merchant selling all those stuff too.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
which ones ? and where to get better gear that the one they sell at the fish blacksmith ? Does someone actually sell armor ?
By playing thief and stealing the bank i saw that they are some gear we can't find normally (i mean by buying it). I think that's a waste to not have merchant selling all those stuff too.
Oh you bought it all ? That's quite the large sum you made. Now aside from the leather armor set from fishman island, there's no more gear you can buy, Musket can be obtained in quest, Flesh weapons can only be found in random chest.
Spend your money on world danger, moral and foods/potions.

pedaikin

Aug 11, 2021
Hello,

you can find other outfits at golden bar(hooker), fishland(hunter outfit)...etc.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
to add food or something else, the command turns out to be too long, it is necessary to simplify and shorten the command to the size of the game Fallout 3 or New Vegas everything is simpler there.
Player.SetWeaponHealthPerc 100 - repairs weapons.
here are other codes for example

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes