HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
So I am not the only one who prefers her to be (relatively) happy. :LOL:
That's why I think the pessimist trait is a permanent (and unwise) solution to a temporary problem. ^_^

When I first started playing, my Lona was always depressed due to eating rats, insects and other humanoid flesh. But once you get the hang of the game, it can be avoided!

Now I just need perpetual Smug and stonecold killer Lona aka a femme fatale.
I'm hoping that the "tough" personality trait will change Lona's dialogue during encounters in the future development of the game. I'll even be able to look past the potential edginess of tough Lona.

For example when Lona encounters the hobo robbers that demand TP, you refuse and Lona says "Stop... Get away from me!" or something like that. With the "tough" personality, I want her to say something along the lines of "I wish you would take my stuff! Come and take it!!"

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would prefer you use the official link if at all possible. The Zippy Mirror is just for people that have issues with MEGA.

Please support Eccma417 either through or !
You could also pop on over to and pay $29 for it!

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
did they make the AI worse? haven't played this since like patch 4.0 or something but man i cant get these guys to help out or move to me to save my life (or theirs)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.0.2

I would prefer you use the official link if at all possible. The Zippy Mirror is just for people that have issues with MEGA.

Please support Eccma417 either through or !
You could also pop on over to and pay $29 for it!
Thx a lot! A random question, why you prefer us to use the official mega link?
What's the difference? Especially when mods would likely upload it to multiple places in OP?

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
Who is bobo? Is it a pig? If so, how to meet it in the game?
North east of Piratbane you have to get captured by bandits. Or break into the Bandit camp and kill them all. In one house is bobo.
Location name is: BanditCamp2
You can become Bobo as an companion.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thx a lot! A random question, why you prefer us to use the official mega link?
What's the difference? Especially when mods would likely upload it to multiple places in OP?
Really, it's just because the Zippy mirror is meant for people that have problems of one kind or another using MEGA.
Don't overthink it. The mods reposting it all over the place doesn't bother me in the slightest.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
what do yall recommend for stealth points? i had to put 4 since i couldn't get passed
i wanted to try doing the juicing perk, but not sure if its just timing the jump, or if i gotta get the 10 point sneaky trait.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
what do yall recommend for stealth points? i had to put 4 since i couldn't get passed
i wanted to try doing the juicing perk, but not sure if its just timing the jump, or if i gotta get the 10 point sneaky trait.
3 STEALTH is actually enough. You could invest in 10 SUR instead to set trap and cauldron. You could throw stones to lure enemies then you could utilize juicing skill better. Juicing perk requires prostitution trait and doesn't rely to stats to get unlocked, but rely on Constitution to maximize the stamina damage inflicted upon enemies.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
did they make the AI worse? haven't played this since like patch 4.0 or something but man i cant get these guys to help out or move to me to save my life (or theirs)
If you're (IIRC) 14 tiles away from them, they can't hear you call for them so they can't help you. No more Insta teleport party to Lona.

Reactions: CaptainMan

1nok1

Feb 1, 2020
Still need help
I can change weak as true deepone form. NPC if friendly, but its impossible to chat with them. What file can fix this?
Thanks

how to change lona fraction as deepone?

Last edited:

LelloPisello69

Aug 2, 2020
Had a blast playing Lona, i put it on the same level of black souls 1&2, does anyone have some suggestion for a similar game?
Should have at least some ryona and slavery but I especially loved the care to detail put into these games

Reactions: eugene67
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes