D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
XDHGX I'm having a hard time figuring how to use the relic. It doesn't seem to do anything to the target or space I aim at. Does it only work on some enemies or something?
relic gives you the ability to drop bombs, you choose a place and bombs will drop after a certain time (3s) Damage according to wis is available. but during the whole process you must not move

Reactions: Ferghus and XDHGX

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
relic gives you the ability to drop bombs, you choose a place and bombs will drop after a certain time (3s) Damage according to wis is available. but during the whole process you must not move
Huh? So it drop fucking bombs. How would you use this in combat (rather than being stealthy). Does it deal splash damage?

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Huh? So it drop fucking bombs. How would you use this in combat (rather than being stealthy). Does it deal splash damage?
i don't lift into wis point because i'm following the nym path. But its damage is 7, if your wis score is high enough, the damage will be huge compared to the magic items you've ever used. Yes, you just need to stealthily stand in one place and drop the bomb

• Red Heart
Reactions: eugene67 and XDHGX

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
bom is quite hard to use, the time to fall is too long. Its dmg 3 fruits fall between 90- 130 dmg with 38 wis points ( 21 points add to wis ) Damage is aoe in about 9 cells and has a chance to stun

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ohhh, that's what I was doing wrong. I misunderstood the skill description. But yeah, it's super impractical. I'm not sure if I'd even use it on the hive, since standing still for 3 seconds is enough time for it to shoot back at you. You'd have to be like the Sneak 100 memes to pull that off.

• Haha
Reactions: XDHGX and D.B.Bang

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Doom Play throughs are rough. For those wanting to start a doom play but was too intimidated to start it, I got some general tips and tricks for you to have an easier time.

There are several things you need to know before starting your doom mode playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ways to cheese Doom.

Some suggestions on how to play.
I do not recommend going the weak personality or going as a mage in general unless you are confident in your kiting skills and know how to manage your mood.
Traps are always your best friend. They work so well.
Invest in some CON as it also increases your carrying capacity for items.
Investing in some WIS (15 is a decent amount) allows you to skip unnecessary fights and is also very powerful at convincing your random encounters to not attack you.

Edit1: The reason why I made this was cause recently I died in my doom play through and felt like I needed to share what I learned from it.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't recommend it lol. The sword is kind of a meme. I mean... its not a bad weapon... but most of the time there are better weapons lol. You can get it right above the mountains that are above Arise village (mid southish area) passed the cave. You need to complete a challenge where you face a bunch of undead and then finally the undead boss. Be wary, this boss hurts and is hard. Traps are hard to use as the boss has 3x3 AOE attacks that clears traps, has a charge ability to prevent bow cheesing (still can cheese with bow if you can time it right) and hits like a truck. Bring plenty of potions for emergency heals and sta recovery. The boss is tanky and is rather fast so careful.
Once you defeat the boss, the sword drops at the center of the map and you can claim it. It weighs 40 so make sure you have enough inventory capacity or else is gonna be rough walk back.
Best way to defeat the boss is to bow cheese via snipe. Once the boss has the angry sign on it, dodge and run around until he goes back to his usual spin attacks. Rinse and repeat.
Traps can also work well if you are undetected and place lots of traps before you get into his attack range.
Do not engage in CQC with him as his AOE damage will shred through you and give you untold amounts of injuries. Also since he is an undead, stuns don't work on him.
I've never tried to bring a companion to this challenge so I cannot tell you which one would be helpful or if they will be useful at all.
Got the Pseudo-God Slayer. I did a combination of both Snipe and traps. Basically, you want to alternate between laying traps as you circle the map and sniping only as he comes around the tombstone with you near the front and him in the back. That way, he's much less likely to accidentally odge your snipe and you're not just wasting time setting him back up. It also helps to bring a whip to clear the skeletons during the pre-fight due to its wide striking area and high stamina damage.

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
How to Rebirth? Honestly, I don't feel short of money, work at the inn gives you 3 coins. And inciting boss mama is easy, just steal to provoke battle. This is a cruel world. I don't need to care about people who try to rape me after work is over :HideThePain:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Sorry if the answer is blatantly obvious, but is there a translation for 6.6.x? I've scoured this thread & am using CaiNanE's but running into errors left right and centre. I'm not opposed to translating myself but would suck if someone out there's done all the work already lol
If you don't like errors then stick with the official translation and use the translation tool by Tetragramat, it will automatically translate the remaining moonrunes. Machine translation is honestly not that bad, definitely better than dealing with errors. Some screenshots of machine translation here.

Edit: Forgot to link the damn thing, might have been useful. Is there any reason why this is not on the front page?

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67
Apr 1, 2020
Damn, is the search feature on this site case sensitive? I threw "translation" into the search bar half a dozen times and got nothing. Anyway, thanks a shit tonne dude. Love you x
The search functionality on this site sucks ass, but users here still chew you out if you ask questions that have already been answered, as though they are somehow in denial about the fact that the search functionality on this site sucks ass.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to Rebirth? Honestly, I don't feel short of money, work at the inn gives you 3 coins. And inciting boss mama is easy, just steal to provoke battle. This is a cruel world. I don't need to care about people who try to rape me after work is over :HideThePain:
The three steps necessary for rebirth:

1: Lona needs to be pregnant
2: Lona needs to pop out a Human, Moot or Deep One
3: Lona needs to die

Deep One babies are tricksy without file editing, though.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The three steps necessary for rebirth:

1: Lona needs to be pregnant
2: Lona needs to pop out a Human, Moot or Deep One
3: Lona needs to die

Deep One babies are tricksy without file editing, though.
You could alternatively leave the island via ship to rebirth, which would give you an additional trait point the first time you do it.

Also, obligatory disclaimer about Deep Ones being more challenging to play. The transformation is only beneficial to WIS builds and being not-transformed makes you slightly less sneaky and desirable than a regular ass human. You also get slapped with 3 stacks of sick and vomiting as punishment every time you stop cosplaying as Mystique, which is necessary for living in civilization and having any form of social contact.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
i got black screen when i enter the arena, the menu can still be open, how to fix this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-7-beta-hotfix-eccma417.49993/post-7772987 Here is a post regarding that error. It includes the fix as well.

Damn, is the search feature on this site case sensitive? I threw "translation" into the search bar half a dozen times and got nothing. Anyway, thanks a shit tonne dude. Love you x
Ya, the site is very sensitive to that lol. I was once trying to find out about the "boat" you could build once upon a time but couldn't find it. I wasted like... god knows how long searching for it. Realized it got changed to an escape raft or something. Maybe it was never a boat you can control haha.
But either way, I have been working on translations using the Korean Translations (cause I only know Korean...) and used the CHT (Google translate) as reference to keep close to the original. I was kind of bored one day and kinda ah... went through the whole original ENG file and searched for any non-translated Chinese and made changes haha. I did not include a change log into this one because ah... I made a decent amount of changes and too lazy to go back to see what I made changes to lol. If you find any errors or untranslated bits (besides Dessert Island), do let me know~

BorcoDorco

May 12, 2018
Game is badly designed either way.

The game is punishing and demands that you try to respect the systems that it implemented rather than being forgiving and only implementing systems for flavor that can mostly be ignored. Obviously if you get *really good* you might find that some of the systems devolve to being flavor again, but isn't getting rich supposed to make money feel less important?

I'll suggest that if you hate it so much but for some reason still want to play it so bad just use cheat engine to make yourself rich and invincible or something.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes