Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Guys, is it possible to remove the limit of 99lvl? Maybe a mod or change the configuration file?
It's very easy to remove, you just change the 99 max define to 999 or whatever maximum integer you desire. I believe the XP required scales as necessary until it hits the roll over limit, which could be 4.2 billion or if it's 64 bit effectively unlimited.

Mar 29, 2021
It's very easy to remove, you just change the 99 max define to 999 or whatever maximum integer you desire. I believe the XP required scales as necessary until it hits the roll over limit, which could be 4.2 billion or if it's 64 bit effectively unlimited.
The fact that it's easy to do is great! But I have no idea where to change it, name the file/line/command please.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
The sex cult quest near Pirate's Bane seems kind of weird
The prostitutes need help but I can't talk to them, if I talk to the preacher I get the password and the quest to help the prostitute, and I can talk to the fortune teller to put a hit on the Pig Head, but when I get there I can't interact with anyone unless I sleep there and get captured, which doesn't help me.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
The fact that it's easy to do is great! But I have no idea where to change it, name the file/line/command please.
Apologies I'm wrong. It turns out that RPGMaker hardcodes the maximum level as a value in the game's database. That's not to say you can't change that value, but it now requires a method of code injection to overwrite the table value. Something like Cheat engine would work. To be honest it's not something I ever considered as I changed the rebirth code to reset my level to 1 but give me all of my used trait points back to effectively infinite level through rebirths.

Mar 29, 2021
Apologies I'm wrong. It turns out that RPGMaker hardcodes the maximum level as a value in the game's database. That's not to say you can't change that value, but it now requires a method of code injection to overwrite the table value. Something like Cheat engine would work. To be honest it's not something I ever considered as I changed the rebirth code to reset my level to 1 but give me all of my used trait points back to effectively infinite level through rebirths.
I'm sorry to hear that. The level restriction makes me sad. I can certainly score points, but that's not it at all. Also, this game lacks a difficulty setting system. I want a hybrid of all the levels, not a rigid binding...

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Yes. The sexier a character you have, the more likely it is that NPCs will try to have you.
If they're trying to beat the stuffing out of you instead of stuffing you, it might be low Morality causing that.
So... my Sexy mod is so high that every time I enter the Tavern, I am aggroed. And so I cannot complete the story quests. I cannot lower the mod sufficiently because I have the un-unequippable "Sex Doll" armor. So... I guess I could get in a fight, lose sufficiently such that my armor is force unequipped, then pick it back up before it despawns, but that seems pretty BS. Oh and also buy new clothes. Is there any better way?

bosibocimu

Aug 7, 2022
ah, sorry. ill do that rn
Well simply adding the code tag after F95 already converter it to the user mention won't cut it either, you'd have to replace every instance of
Code:
[USER=284997]Level[/USER]
with
Code:
@level
Or just copy everything from the file on your PC and paste in again.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
wee need a Changelog about the traslation how is going to now if is ready to do a replay. I love this game but i dont want to waste this fun time for start every patch from the begginig over and over again :C and i guess the bug of the nude people attacking you becouse you have the paint of his tribe is alredy patch . :V

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Seems like a good game for those that like this but for me not something I am that in to
XD this game you can play the sex part if you are in to vore and some disgusting stuff but if you play the game in self is a very enjoyable experience becouse of the dificult and some other stuff but yea i am a darks souls lover thats way i love to get fired in the cock every time i play lona rpg

Agrandon

Jun 20, 2022
Which file do I edit to change damage dealt? I like to play on the harder difficulties but it's no fun when you just get RNG beaten to death when you are captured.

eggmqster

Sep 30, 2021
Well simply adding the code tag after F95 already converter it to the user mention won't cut it either, you'd have to replace every instance of
Code:
[USER=284997]Level[/USER]
with
Code:
@level
Or just copy everything from the file on your PC and paste in again.
ah, really annoying how that happens. fixed it.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
guys how i can become true deepone ? i just become deepone and after that cant find out how to become true deepone , pls help me

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes