Overlord85

Mar 27, 2018
Overlord85, I've check the most recent build against the next most recent that I have and I just can't figure out why JoiPlay only works with some versions and not others. Maybe someone else can offer some insight.
This sucks... At least can someone say which is the newest version that joyplay supports? That would be great!

BloodMonk

Apr 15, 2021
Don't know if someone mentioned this already, but I casually managed to run 7.0.1.2 build on my joiplay Android tablet without screen cuts.
Can't exactly tell why but it works now, joiplay updates maybe.
I turn on Experimental Features in "App settings" then choose 1024x768 for Window Size in "RPG Settings".
It also helps in other games with same problem.
Tested on ALLDOCUBE iPlay 40H tablet.

Build patched by
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-2-2-beta-eccma417.49993/post-7275805

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
What's the strongest build for her btw?
I would really commend a strong att/def combo going 50-50 att/hp+stamina with good defensive gear

At 19 defense, all non magical damage is reduced to 1 per hit so far as I encountered, while you can reliably melee fight any monster in a few hits.

(including my save: 25-30 gold coins~ in bank, full set of armor, virgin, 85% of story quests completed, just hit lvl 40, betrayed m'lady but kept all other followers and completed their quests)
1660775143934.png

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is it not currently possible to finish the quest with the bot outside the east gate? if so the could someone tell me the id for the armor set you're supposed to get from the quest?

Aug 11, 2021
I would really commend a strong att/def combo going 50-50 att/hp+stamina with good defensive gear

At 19 defense, all non magical damage is reduced to 1 per hit so far as I encountered, while you can reliably melee fight any monster in a few hits.

(including my save: 25-30 gold coins~ in bank, full set of armor, virgin, 85% of story quests completed, just hit lvl 40, betrayed m'lady but kept all other followers and completed their quests)
How could you betray Cecily? You need to encounter some more enemies if 1 HP 1 STA is all you lose, even at 19 DEF.

Edit: I had to load your save to see if Cecily was in prison since I have never betrayed her.. And she is. There is also a bug with Cecily in the prison. She can crawl through any wall or door. I made her switch cells to the opposite side and get raped there as well.

is it not currently possible to finish the quest with the bot outside the east gate? if so the could someone tell me the id for the armor set you're supposed to get from the quest?
So, I finshed translating the kids dialouge. But it only loops around. You can't actually start his quest. In the file (TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt) there is a commented quest board but it seems like it's not finished yet. I guess you can go to the village and then to the kid, but I haven't done that yet. Anyway, all text is done now. In all files.
How do you know what the reward is and what armor do you suspect it is?

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
How could you betray Cecily? You need to encounter some more enemies if 1 HP 1 STA is all you lose, even at 19 DEF.

had seen a a post talking about the supposed reward although i could defiantly be mistaken, from what i understood the reward was a "dancer" type of outfit that was gold and red.

Aug 11, 2021
had seen a a post talking about the supposed reward although i could defiantly be mistaken, from what i understood the reward was a "dancer" type of outfit that was gold and red.
That is not the boy outside east gate. That is the jew who's running the oriental commerce shop. He'll let you buy it cheap if certain events happen.

itachi765

May 8, 2020
Can someone pls help? how do i get my old save to work on the latest version? really cbf grinding to lvl 40 again. i last was playing on version 6.9.0.5

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
I have been tinkering with trait scripts and now errors occurs, could someone please tell what's the problem ?

Did I broke the save with changing mods and scripts or is it something salvagable ?

edit: added a pic if you don't want to download file to check info

edit2: found a culprit, friendly fire mod was messing projectile event (dunno how, just deleted the mod and now error does not occur)

Last edited:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018

Edit: I had to load your save to see if Cecily was in prison since I have never betrayed her.. And she is. There is also a bug with Cecily in the prison. She can crawl through any wall or door. I made her switch cells to the opposite side and get raped there as well.

Do you mind sharing a save where you didn't betray her and have the story quests done? My saves from 0.4.5.0 and 0.5.0.0 don't work anymore and I don't have enough versions downloaded to save climb to the latest 0.7.1.6

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019

Strongest build by a massive margin is stealth and increasing amounts of attack. Even if you get spotted the really high movement speed granted by SCU will make escaping hilariously easy and at around 20 SCU enemies are no longer able to spot you unless they're standing right in front of you looking in your direction. From there taking out enemies is as simple as smack them in the back of the head, place a bomb right next to them purchased from Lisa(if you need the extra damage), and shoot them with charged shot from the bow(also hitting the bomb). Against groups it's even easier then that by just staying forever stealthed charge shooting with the bow until they all die. As an added perk SCU makes items take longer to disappear so you're pretty likely to get most or all of the loot too. If that STILL wasn't enough for you, SCU also makes sight in underground areas not really require light unless you really think you need it. Stealth is just hands down easy mode for the entire game and the increased movement speed for having stealth also makes it the fastest way to play the game.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Strongest build by a massive margin is stealth and increasing amounts of attack. Even if you get spotted the really high movement speed granted by SCU will make escaping hilariously easy and at around 20 SCU enemies are no longer able to spot you unless they're standing right in front of you looking in your direction. From there taking out enemies is as simple as smack them in the back of the head, place a bomb right next to them purchased from Lisa(if you need the extra damage), and shoot them with charged shot from the bow(also hitting the bomb). Against groups it's even easier then that by just staying forever stealthed charge shooting with the bow until they all die. As an added perk SCU makes items take longer to disappear so you're pretty likely to get most or all of the loot too. If that STILL wasn't enough for you, SCU also makes sight in underground areas not really require light unless you really think you need it. Stealth is just hands down easy mode for the entire game and the increased movement speed for having stealth also makes it the fastest way to play the game.
I tried the steath mode and I felt it working pretty decently mid-game, but later on the threat of getting smacked in the face ones and stun-locked felt too scary. Especially in quests where you need to defend people like cocona, its nice to be just an invincible tank who can purposefully take on the aggro. that 43 attack is plenty to just rush in, smack everything, and get out. I completed the seedbed liar' while taking like 8 damage, just running through smacking the biggest baddies a few times in the face before overkilling and restoring my stamina. The bow late game just takes too long to charge & uses too much stamina.

How could I betray cecily??
Cause theres people still fighting in her home town, and what is she doing? as a person with wealth and power? galavating around in noer instead of helping with her resources on the front lines. Or instead, she could actually be helping the refugees .. she could set up shelters .. shes paying MERCENARIES with gold coins for crying out loud .. she sure could afford to provide food to the starving needy.

But no, what does she do? start a semi civil war to the one guy actually organizing some state of resistance against the horrors out there. Sure hes not a great guy o.o and hes lining his own pockets along the way, but she didn't offer any sort of alternative.
Fuck all the royalty in this story. I've been making sure to save the soldiers and refugees wherever I could from death. At least those in a position where they were fighting back against evil. I saved cecily the first time I played this game, saw the responds of the refugees, then started doing the guests in syballis, and realized how cecily is part of the problem. People diverting resources from the fight for their own politics. If both outcomes gave the same reward, it'd still chose this path now.

A daily headpat on cocona keeps the cecily demon away.

Reactions: Pojomon11
Aug 11, 2021
Do you mind sharing a save where you didn't betray her and have the story quests done? My saves from 0.4.5.0 and 0.5.0.0 don't work anymore and I don't have enough versions downloaded to save climb to the latest 0.7.1.6
You've got mail.
How could I betray cecily??
Cause theres people still fighting in her home town, and what is she doing? as a person with wealth and power? galavating around in noer instead of helping with her resources on the front lines. Or instead, she could actually be helping the refugees .. she could set up shelters .. shes paying MERCENARIES with gold coins for crying out loud .. she sure could afford to provide food to the starving needy.

But no, what does she do? start a semi civil war to the one guy actually organizing some state of resistance against the horrors out there. Sure hes not a great guy o.o and hes lining his own pockets along the way, but she didn't offer any sort of alternative.
Fuck all the royalty in this story. I've been making sure to save the soldiers and refugees wherever I could from death. At least those in a position where they were fighting back against evil. I saved cecily the first time I played this game, saw the responds of the refugees, then started doing the guests in syballis, and realized how cecily is part of the problem. People diverting resources from the fight for their own politics. If both outcomes gave the same reward, it'd still chose this path now.

A daily headpat on cocona keeps the cecily demon away.
There is fighting in her home town? She is from Ingalend, to which Sybaris is a subject. Where does she say that? I don't remember seeing it in my first playthrough.

You do know that Milo is the real demon? Look at his eyes. And people choosing slavery over freedom are already dead anyway.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You don't have to update incrementally. You COULD just download 0.7.1.6. It does have all the content from every previous version with fixes and tweaks...

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
How does exterior slots 1 and 2 work ? I used to throw shit at orks and bandits for lolz but sometimes Lona just eats that nasty stuff, how does it even work ?

Aug 11, 2021
So I've played through the Cloud Village and East of Noer kid quest.. And it's pretty much borked.. The quest doesn't properly work and the code is looking for some other line than "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_aggroed" which shows up just like that instead of "There were bad guys" and sometimes there is a warning popup about the whole "TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt" missing.. Which it is not the case ofcourse.

The line/option "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_play_yes" never comes up and seems impossible to trigger.

It needs some bug squashing to say the least.

There is a proper way of doing it and to gain the most out of it but if you're smart and kind you should find it by default. But as said: the quest is buggy.

Edit: I also updated some related text files.. Filename is the same though: "LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.1.6.ENG.PATCH.zip"

ah alright, thanks for clearing up my confusion. Could you elaborate on what events those are?
Well, turns out we were both right.. ;)

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I tried the steath mode and I felt it working pretty decently mid-game, but later on the threat of getting smacked in the face ones and stun-locked felt too scary. Especially in quests where you need to defend people like cocona, its nice to be just an invincible tank who can purposefully take on the aggro. that 43 attack is plenty to just rush in, smack everything, and get out. I completed the seedbed liar' while taking like 8 damage, just running through smacking the biggest baddies a few times in the face before overkilling and restoring my stamina. The bow late game just takes too long to charge & uses too much stamina.
lol you're getting hit? I finished the whole quest line of Cocona and never ran into troubles either. Maybe the thing is that I just tell companions to go away somewhere where they aren't in my way. In Cocona's case I told her to follow me to the beginning room while big sister Lona kills all the orcs effortlessly and then grabbed Cocona later. The companions are fucking awful, even if you act like the big bad tank and Cocona might be the worst of them all for that. Her dumbass skeleton archers will shoot you in the back while you block enemies down a hallway. Now if you downloaded the mod to make the game easier by stopping friendly fire I can see why you'd think that playing melee is actually good with companions. 43 attack is some insanely high number for when I had done Cocona's quests. I was like level 30. 43 of any of the stats is a walking god in this game and if you're actually reaching that point then you can unlock the ability to always be stealthed even when attacking. At that point they might as well roll over and die as you can just stab them all to death using whatever method you want.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes