Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to make this more readable? cause i can't read the text like this
You can look it up in the text files
HappyTrader/BecomeSlave_begin2
\board[Ludsing's Employment Contract]
Ludsing will provide staff food, housing, medical care & personal safety. Staff must agree to all employer job requirements. Staff must not leave the workplace without permission. Staff violating job requirements, can be justly punished by employer.
\}Staff members will waive all human rights due to job requirements.
Staff will become slaves of Ludsing Firm due to job requirements.
\{I, ___, agree to the following regulations above and wish to become an employee of Ludsing.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Which file do I edit to change damage dealt? I like to play on the harder difficulties but it's no fun when you just get RNG beaten to death when you are captured.
Difficulty does not change damage dealt. It pretty much just changes how often you get into combat, whether food lasts, whether you can starve to death and whether or not you succumb to addictions. In particular when getting captured the starving is probably what is actually killing you as even if you take an absolute beating by your captors you usually have enough recovery by the next day to survive... If you have decent constitution anyway. Some captors are so viciously brutal that survival is hilariously unlikely though. However I've tested playing in just about every captured scenario and even with just 10 constitution I've been able to survive and escape. Most of the time you have options to play along(such as David Born's camp), in other scenarios they'll actually keep you alive(ork-kinds/abominations), and in the human captor scenarios which are the absolute most brutal possible... You pretty much need to either use stealth to stun/steal/hide, whoring to collect semen to eat at the end of the day before you go to sleep along with your bread, omnivore to eat rats and insects, or my personal favorite you aggro the enemies moving up and down causing them to hit eachother where they will kill each other and if you have cannibalism that's even more food to survive.

The ultimate requirement is just having enough food to recover for the next day. As long as you can keep it up you'll keep gaining huge amounts of XP which gives you levels that eventually can lead to your escape. That's not to say there isn't a clock though, if you get pregnant you got like 14 days left tops to get out of there or you will die from the ravages of a pregnancy/abortion.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Man, the dev should just add the removal of melee friendly fire as an official toggable option. It's such a large improvement over the jank clusterfuck that working with a party often turns into.
Now if companions could become smart enough to avoid allied traps and allied persistent AoE effects when there is a reasonably accessible alternative path available, then I might even be able to call this smooth. Hell, could even brute force it by making them literally unable to walk onto those tiles unless pushed.

Last edited:

MildMasochist

Jun 26, 2019
Sorry, I know this has been explained but I'm dumb, how do I use the PaletteChanger to change hair color? I found the act and json files for the color I want, but don't understand what to do to make it use them

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eccma having fun (probably):
ID software like console window
Boss mama Abom form
more ach
extra cocona hev
NO PROMISE THOSE WILL RELEASE IN NEXT MAJOR UPDATE
¦

Overlord85, I've check the most recent build against the next most recent that I have and I just can't figure out why JoiPlay only works with some versions and not others. Maybe someone else can offer some insight.

Aug 11, 2021
Eccma having fun (probably):

¦

Overlord85, I've check the most recent build against the next most recent that I have and I just can't figure out why JoiPlay only works with some versions and not others. Maybe someone else can offer some insight.
Oh no! We'll get a Merygan! Poor BossMama..

I Like the Quake console though.. r_wateralpha 0 or r_fullbright ;)
And some memes! Nice!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes