Apr 1, 2018
I played around and found some more trait codes if anyone is interested.

Frankly not sure if I'm missing any, but having this list makes it a lot easier to play around w/ the game so I'm enjoying it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm probably dumb for asking but how do you do that? I been trying to find something that does that.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
doesn't seem like there's a way to get anymore berserk medicine o does anyone know the item id of it? Also is there any way to universally check the id of an item you have in game or no?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
>Hit WD50
*chuckles* I'm in danger.

And not a single preacher in sight. Is there a way to trigger him, or some other way to grind levels faster? The cave I used to grind rescuing prisoners is no longer efficient.

Aug 11, 2021
>Hit WD50
*chuckles* I'm in danger.

And not a single preacher in sight. Is there a way to trigger him, or some other way to grind levels faster? The cave I used to grind rescuing prisoners is no longer efficient.
You can donate directly in their little shop in their church. A tip for your grinding is to shoot arrows as trap sweepers or use the dodge while running past the few goblins in the ante chamber to reach the girls before they're raped to death.

Aug 11, 2021
Sadly the church shop restores moral, not world difficulty.
Huh, I didn't know that. I'm always at maximum morality (minus the face paint) so I never did use it. I just assumed it did the same thing as giving money to the preacher.

But the other part remians true though, because that I have done. For hours on end... My "record" was getting 60 something in weight of gold and copper and receiving 13 level points in one go. But that was probably after 6-7 hours of grinding.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
The arrow trapsweeper is a great idea, I recently used it in a different cave. My big problem is my attack stat's really low since I could get carried by the longbow and traps so far, but if I have to take out hobs and ogres in the cave there's no way to do it quickly and the alarm goes off.

Ooooh, found the preacher in the summon cheat menu, I can live with this.

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
how to made Lona become sea witch guys ?
Start as Human
Get Fked by Fish People
Give birth to Babies by Fish people
Die & reborn
Pray you unlock the other Human? to Reborn
Get Reborn and have Blue Eyes
Go to Fish Island, Temple to the right
Save the Sea God
Talk to her and Boom she bless you and unlock the Ability to become a True Deep one

melonpuncher

Mar 29, 2022
anyone have any newgame+ saves that I can use? Really wanted to play as abomination; but don't have the energy to go through all the hurdle of rebirthing as one.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
anyone have any newgame+ saves that I can use? Really wanted to play as abomination; but don't have the energy to go through all the hurdle of rebirthing as one.
If you use the cheat menu it's reasonably quick, just get pregnant, get more pregnant, cross your fingers and sell the creatures to elise. You can do all this in his back room easily.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes