Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Save scummming..? Are you telling us you play the game on.. Hard only..? ;)
Joke aside, you can use the rally trumpet skill to get your allies to come to you.. And as far as I know you can still run to the edge of a map and exit and your allies should follow you on the over world map. But, then again I have only had followers on missions.
Open world is fine, talking about the early game missions such as rescue the noble lady with greyrat & Cocona one, those require allies to be near exit too but they seem more content on fighting & getting boxed in as the reinforcement timer ticks down. I feel like they were designed around the old call allies model & not adjusted to reflect the change.

Sureight

Apr 17, 2020
can anybody can teach me how to play this game and finding the nessary shop in the game
this is the first time i play rpg so have been dicked many time since yesterday and stucked with the gray rat and his girl

Aug 11, 2021
Open world is fine, talking about the early game missions such as rescue the noble lady with greyrat & Cocona one, those require allies to be near exit too but they seem more content on fighting & getting boxed in as the reinforcement timer ticks down. I feel like they were designed around the old call allies model & not adjusted to reflect the change.
I see. Well, those missions requires stealth/assassination over loud fighting so bringing Cecily and Gray Rat probably isn't the best idea unless you're prepared for that. Cocona is mainly used for cuddles/bathing (stat increaser) and free housing in my game. Her army of dead is good in a few selected spots only. Her STA killer shot is prety great though.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I see. Well, those missions requires stealth/assassination over loud fighting so bringing Cecily and Gray Rat probably isn't the best idea unless you're prepared for that. Cocona is mainly used for cuddles/bathing (stat increaser) and free housing in my game. Her army of dead is good in a few selected spots only. Her STA killer shot is prety great though.
The first one is the rescue mission so you've no choice but to bring them out of the prison cell & they get spotted, the second is the first time you meet Cocona & she's slow as shit following you while being hemmed in by skeletons then in the room you need to get to there's like 4 archer bastards either pelting you or her if she's not having her pathfinding blocked.

The church one with Cocona I relied on manually getting her to summon an army but then I gotta shove the little fuckers as they want to keep going towards her but at the same time I want her to wait far from enemy.

It just feels like everything is a battle against something other than the enemy in these instances where the companions need to be within' 3 tiles of you but are either slow, have low hp or seem to get distracted & not stick to your ass.

These missions were designed with the old only Lona needs to get to exit strategy.

Some sort of ally tactics option would be nice, stay close, only attack if enemy hits, retreat on less than 30% hp, go here etc...

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Unplayable becausse off the food and pricy stuff
What's wrong with the food? The cuisine in this game is just exquisite. There's fruits and vegetables, also vegetable soup, there's bread, sausages, cheese, mushrooms, nuts, all sorts of alcoholic beverages, tea, fish, raw meat, smoked meat, pig meat, boar meat, giant boar meat, the woodsons, wolf meat, dog meat, rat meat, insects, babies, meat soup, human meat, corpses, vomit, leftover trash, junkfood, human semen, orkind semen, fishkind semen, ??? semen, abomation semen, dried semen, betel nuts, breast milk, golden milk, golden shower, undead's favorite brains and there is fresh chocolate pudding if you want desert.

I probably forgot a bunch but there must be something you like.

Personally I recommend good soup

Apr 8, 2022
Is Lona's world related to cthullu as tella fortune's real name is abony-shub (similar to shub-shoggoth and shub-niggurath ) and mysterio stranger takes the form of a hastur or clone of nyartholeps. Most importantly, I found an image file called outer god in the game files.

Mincen

Aug 7, 2021
Apologies I'm wrong. It turns out that RPGMaker hardcodes the maximum level as a value in the game's database. That's not to say you can't change that value, but it now requires a method of code injection to overwrite the table value. Something like Cheat engine would work. To be honest it's not something I ever considered as I changed the rebirth code to reset my level to 1 but give me all of my used trait points back to effectively infinite level through rebirths.
Does this also apply to other stats? Like wisdom, atk, or scoutcraft being capped at 100? Is it any use to remove that limit if possible?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i get it food is good however a bit on the pricey side since whe almost to nothing on money and when you walk trough the city it cost stamina to walk around even on easy this game is to hard and to be honest i played it whitout the cheat mod but its just to hard whit the stamina cost and items dissapearing when its dropped
i per accidentely made her fall on her own all her stuff even inventory dissapearedout off her
though i like the MC but its just to hard to play the game its the stamina and the prices for items especialy for when you begin the game

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
i get it food is good however a bit on the pricey side since whe almost to nothing on money and when you walk trough the city it cost stamina to walk around even on easy this game is to hard and to be honest i played it whitout the cheat mod but its just to hard whit the stamina cost and items dissapearing when its dropped
i per accidentely made her fall on her own all her stuff even inventory dissapearedout off her
though i like the MC but its just to hard to play the game its the stamina and the prices for items especialy for when you begin the game
Just cheat, doubt things will be made easier in the core design.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Unless you want to be naked and weaponless, never pick the option you picked in that instance.
Putting points into Scoutcraft lets things stick around longer on the ground before despawning.
The STA cost for movement and overall expense of things is supposed to make you get a feel for the desperate situation the people that can't afford to leave town are in. As Lona herself is a refugee, this includes her.
Don't worry though. After a few repeatable missions you'll have more coins than you know what to do with.
Keep in mind that TP (the gold bars in the bottom left) are temporary and must be turned into coins at the nearest vendor before you leave the map or you'll lose them forever.
Considering regular trade has come to a standstill due to repeated Orkind attacks, the current system makes sense.
There's a limited amount of coins so they must be redeemed to be able to afford anything.

In the beginning of the game, be extremely stingy with the Dried Food you start with. Later on, you'll get the means to make better food that never degrades (Smoked Meat) or rather excellent soups. The recipes are all over. You can get food recipes on the Inn's bar and Potion recipes on Elise's counter. There's also random bits of lore lying around that look like loose pages.

The message of the game (if you need such a thing to have fun) is perseverance.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
More like the changes were made to stop people from cheesing the mission by running to the exit and teleporting the allies there.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Food only seems expensive because when you start you have a lot of trouble making money, but after a bit 200-500p turns into chump change. And if you level survival you can mass produce food to consume or sell. Point is, if you can't buy food you have to find it yourself, the game's pretty generous with food outside the city, and in the city there's other alternatives, like begging or mugging people.

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
You can make a formation in the room Cecily is held and lure bandits in 1 by 1 so that you can 3v1 them. Even if they have spears they will still stand right next to their target so they wont poke you.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
You can make a formation in the room Cecily is held and lure bandits in 1 by 1 so that you can 3v1 them. Even if they have spears they will still stand right next to their target so they wont poke you.
Aye, saw a video on here using that strategy & it was very good tbf, any advice for the other scenaio? That Cocona first meeting escape one was a shit & the church was a pain due to skelebros constantly moving but not as bad.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes