sensirou

Dec 15, 2018
Could someone upload new link for version 0.5.4.0.1 please?. I want to make final check if it work with old verison joyplay or not.
Updated: version 0.4.9.4 worked with joyplay 1.01.701 + plugin 1.10.52 patreon.

Last edited:

korndogking

Jul 13, 2020
I've been trying to mod in favorable stamina costs for gathering when the sickle/pickaxe is equipped or in the inventory. I got the mining and food trees (banana, apple, nut) working, but I can't find the code for the floor and wall gatherables (herbs, grapes, onions).
Any hints?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah most people were just looking for coomer games but discovered that this is a really good survival RPG with a great setting. I can't wait to explore fully implemented Sybaris ruins. Censored version could probably make him a lot more money but he refuses to submit to Steam, Patreon, Western LGBTQ, Xi Jinping, FAG95 and probably everyone else. Madlad.
But not itch.io, for some reason.

Reactions: eugene67

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
what are the best traits for an abomination build in the latest patch? Does every build need 15 sur now?

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
I've been trying to mod in favorable stamina costs for gathering when the sickle/pickaxe is equipped or in the inventory. I got the mining and food trees (banana, apple, nut) working, but I can't find the code for the floor and wall gatherables (herbs, grapes, onions).
Any hints?
What do you mean? The sickle and pickaxe already do that. Try mine ore without pickaxe and compare with. Same with sickle and all fruit/vegetables.
what are the best traits for an abomination build in the latest patch? Does every build need 15 sur now?
15 SUR was required before to be able to even cook the simplest meals. Now it's to make preserved foods and potions plus contrabands. Your traps do more damage with higher SUR also. If you're a mage you need to keep your WIS and SUR level to not kill yourself when dealing out splash damage magic. Not sure what the perks are with abomination builds but I've seen it answered before in this thread not that long ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: botaniq_1

as85

Jun 3, 2020
drag her out for celebration orgy and often beat her for nothing
if you are talking about the fish people, I found if you have previous been pregnant and miscarried they will beat you because you are pregnant with another species which makes no sense ? seems like they will also beat you if your sta runs out during the celebration

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if you are talking about the fish people, I found if you have previous been pregnant and miscarried they will beat you because you are pregnant with another species which makes no sense ? seems like they will also beat you if your sta runs out during the celebration
They're fish. On land. How smart can they be?

korndogking

Jul 13, 2020
What do you mean? The sickle and pickaxe already do that. Try mine ore without pickaxe and compare with. Same with sickle and all fruit/vegetables.
Yeah, it already does that with the sickle/pickaxe equipped. I'm adding an "or" clause so it will also function when the tool is just in your inventory. Mostly to save on pausing to equip and remove, but true deepone will also get a buff from this.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I played abomination lona for a while. And i think it is worse than deepone lona. And even worse than human lona
The game becomes even more tedious because of sick management
You need high constitution to negate the negative effects of sick and to be able to carry at least some items, but i think you only should raise con when playing juice build while abomination lona is attack focused
Tentacle summon is absolutely useless, tentacle attack is nice but i think it is not worth it

Aug 11, 2021
Yeah, it already does that with the sickle/pickaxe equipped. I'm adding an "or" clause so it will also function when the tool is just in your inventory. Mostly to save on pausing to equip and remove, but true deepone will also get a buff from this.
That makes no sense at all.. Why would it give you the benefit while unequipped?? *Magic*? But yeah, it's not any more stupid than walking around with 9000 in weight in your back pack I guess. People seem fine with these obvious and inconsistent discrapencies.

Edit: you do know you can have several hotkey rosters so that you can just put pickaxe and sickle in EXT slots and quickly switch between the hotkeys with PgDwn/Up when you need different stuff/skills?
i have downloaded cheat mod but how do i add items
Beats me. I have never cheated in this game. I guess reading the instructions in the posts where you downloaded it from would help. Maybe?

Last edited:

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Tentacle summon is absolutely useless, tentacle attack is nice but i think it is not worth it
It's really not bad at all, Tentacle Summon will draw aggro and if you convert a strong corpse they can tank a lot of damage, and every corpse on the ground can recover your stamina and health a great deal very quickly, you never run out as long as you're killing things. Sick management is a pain in the ass someties, but it's not as hard as it seems, if you're in Noer you can just head to the sewers and eat a big rat or a homeless person, and if you're outside any plainsfield will give you a couple rabbits to chew on. The abomination cave is also filled with snacks. Just be careful not to eat close to good aligned npc's like Cecily and Greyrat, but just about nobody else cares if they see you devour people.

The tentacle attack is pretty bad but it's good to move around too.

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
I played abomination lona for a while. And i think it is worse than deepone lona. And even worse than human lona
The game becomes even more tedious because of sick management
You need high constitution to negate the negative effects of sick and to be able to carry at least some items, but i think you only should raise con when playing juice build while abomination lona is attack focused
abomination lona is a tradeoff. you no longer have to worry about food/stamina management when trying to explore specific locations, but overworld traversal becomes much more cumbersome due to sickness. the tentacle attack is useful since it gives you movement and non-interruptible attack options. tentacle summon is not quite as useful as the other abilities, but it can serve as a distraction in some situations.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes