Aug 11, 2021
Is there a button combo on controller for that?
I don't have a controller for my PC. Only KB and mouse. But the PgDwn/Up settings are there in the "Options" -> "Keybindings" menu and configurable at least in the "KB/Mouse" section. So, smthng should be there in the "Gamepad" section as well for that function.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I don't have a controller for my PC. Only KB and mouse. But the PgDwn/Up settings are there in the "Options" -> "Keybindings" menu and configurable at least in the "KB/Mouse" section. So, smthng should be there in the "Gamepad" section as well for that function.
Game doesn't say but it's Sprint + Left stick up or down for anyone else wondering.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Man I wish I'd remembered this when I was going through my most recent playthrough, the lack of available skill slots was a pain in the ass.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
I havent played this game in a while. Is there any bdsm content with Lona? Stuff like escaping from bondage, self-bondage etc?

melonpuncher

Mar 29, 2022
Is David Borne the most useless of companions? He isn't hostile to bandits. Ok, I supposed that is acceptable. But he's also not hostil to fucking deepones? what the hell. Cecilia and Gray rat, shoud lona be hostile with guards will also be hostile with the guards. But david borne, he will just sit back and watch as lona got gangraped by deepones and bandits. what a fag. I was hoping that I can use him + cocona for a reliable companion matchup. Seems I need to find another frontliner. Cecily was just too much of a glass canon that kept running to her death.

Aug 11, 2021
Is David Borne the most useless of companions? He isn't hostile to bandits. Ok, I supposed that is acceptable. But he's also not hostil to fucking deepones? what the hell. Cecilia and Gray rat, shoud lona be hostile with guards will also be hostile with the guards. But david borne, he will just sit back and watch as lona got gangraped by deepones and bandits. what a fag. I was hoping that I can use him + cocona for a reliable companion matchup. Seems I need to find another frontliner. Cecily was just too much of a glass canon that kept running to her death.
Orc slayer is good 3.5 days,
War sister is good 10 days, but won't go well with cocona.

Reactions: melonpuncher
Aug 11, 2021
where can you find war sister? haven't encountered her yet.
Hopeless Inn. South of Sybaris. It's as far east north east as you can get on the map. It's probably the last quests you naturally do in the game, but as it is a sandbox nothing prevents you from going there and hire her beforehand.

You also have a front guy in doom fortress. Sits at a table holding a lantern.

Reactions: melonpuncher
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes