demistone

Nov 4, 2018
I have a question. If I buy the game on itch.io, will all subsequent updates be free or do I have to buy them separately?

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know where security headquarters is? I'm doing the cloud village quest and I'm playing what happens if I help the kid but I can't seem to prpgress his route

Aug 11, 2021
Anyone know where security headquarters is? I'm doing the cloud village quest and I'm playing what happens if I help the kid but I can't seem to prpgress his route
So I've played through the Cloud Village and East of Noer kid quest.. And it's pretty much borked.. The quest doesn't properly work and the code is looking for some other line than "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_aggroed" which shows up just like that instead of "There were bad guys" and sometimes there is a warning popup about the whole "TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt" missing.. Which it is not the case ofcourse.

The line/option "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_play_yes" never comes up and seems impossible to trigger.

It needs some bug squashing to say the least.

There is a proper way of doing it and to gain the most out of it but if you're smart and kind you should find it by default. But as said: the quest is buggy.

Reactions: gintamago

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
Let's hope for version 1.3.3.7 to be the final one. I think that's about 5 years of development left :D I think this game is like top ten RPGM storywise and unmatched in pretty much everything else.

I've only been around since third of May when I committed my first patch, but since then there haven't been any parts untranslated for longer than some days or so after release. But maybe you are referring to past times. Considering people do it in their spare time and often alone, it's pretty amazing this game has had translators for so long that it has.

It's not easy having only googles haiku/poetry tool either. Sometimes you're dumbfounded and other times it will translate the sound the word makes in Chinese to English. Like, thank you for: "Bai dengdengdiuu"; but it doesn't really convey what the hell is going on.

And often I translate blind as in I have no idea where this event takes place (if it's a new location/quest) and I can't even play it out and get an idea until I find it later on. Like I did with cloud village last time. This time around even more so since I only have the text files. But it is still a lot better since it allows me to get a head start and by now I know the story and characters/locations so it's a lot easier than the first times around.

Speaking of wich. I am pretty much done with 0.7.2.1. I only have around 420 lines/rows left to grasp and translate to smthng coherent. :HideThePain:

Like I said, You are doing a wonderful job considering. There is alot of outlying content that you would have to Accidentally run into in order to even know its not translated. Having the Text files is great but there may be in game Context you are missing out on, it is extremly difficult if you are not a speaker. but I have enjoyed what you have got so keep it up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I'm confused now, so at this moment you can finish this quest even if you can't accept it? Only solution that come to mind would be killing bandits in cloud village beforehand?

Aug 11, 2021
I'm confused now, so at this moment you can finish this quest even if you can't accept it? Only solution that come to mind would be killing bandits in cloud village beforehand?
First I talked to the boy and then I went to the village and then back again to the boy but could still not trigger the stuff in my quote. So back to village and slaughter all, find the letter and then back again to the boy like the mail man I am. I think that way you max out EXP. Not that it was that much but it's an indication you did good at least.. But perhaps you get as much EXP murdering the kid instead, but I don't think so.
what will happen if you save the girl in the bushes on the "Missing convoy"
There are two girls in the bushes/keeps. And three more all the way to the west. Saving all five will get you an achivement.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Dastun

May 3, 2017
I played for a day and I'm very impressed... I enjoy the combat and sense of unfairness/hopelessness to much of it. Very good atmosphere and writing so far.

But now I find the newest version will require a complete reset huh... I guess I'll have to put it off until the new version becomes available.

agito187187

Feb 12, 2020
we need lesbian content. interacting with important female NPCs and having sexual intercourse with them or any female NPCs. different positions like 69 and stuff. thatd be great

Zakcgantenc

Mar 15, 2021
What's the matter? Can't wait 7 days?

Gundar_The_Great, it is confusing when you see a Thank You romanised like that especially when you consider the most used form comes from mandarin: 謝謝 (xièxiè)
Humorously, "bai deng" gets pronounced as "buy dong".
Nah im good just tell to update because this games aready update you dont have to push update i know tranlerting Mandarin is take a while till i wait update just to play Or play order games

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I know I don't have to push the update. Eccma417 said once that even if I were to stop uploading, somebody worse than I would just take over so I may as well just keep doing with with a delay of at least five days.
This is fine as far as I'm concerned. Gives more time for errors to be caught and fixed.

Translating games (or anything for that matter) takes a lot of time, effort and dedication not to mention some degree of love for the project. But translating Chinese Traditional into Mandarin shouldn't be that difficult. I cannot speak or read either of these languages, however.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Btw, cocona quest i let the fat guy rape her then knock out, how to clear the path to get out safety with crawling cocona?

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
Btw, cocona quest i let the fat guy rape her then knock out, how to clear the path to get out safety with crawling cocona?
Well, don't let the fat guy rape her but I think you should lure them one by one, maybe throw something. I did that last time.

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Someone can tell me how to make a "rape-bait" build of sorts? Is that even possible?

Idea is make a build that is NOT succubus and NOT nymphomaniac, but that can get stronger as lona get raped.

Basically a non-minmaxed build that can still win the game, RPing as innocent lona faces the world. I even plan in unlocking stuff only after appropriate roleplay but I need to know in advance what I should be unlocking in first place.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes