Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
More like the changes were made to stop people from cheesing the mission by running to the exit and teleporting the allies there.
I ain't concerned for myself but the ally companions seem to have a deathwish at times.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I ain't concerned for myself but the ally companions seem to have a deathwish at times.
Yeah that's fair, for those kinds of missions I guess the only real option is to make sure you eliminate potential enemies. I don't use Cecily much except in special circumstances because she's suicidal and dies very easily.

For the cocona mission I've never had too much trouble, cocona is slow but if you take care of the goblins that spawn nearest to her you can move up at a leisurely pace and make it to the ladder before the stronger orcs can get to you. The skeletons can be pushed up but don't let too many of them get ahead of you so you don't end up too blocked.

Reactions: yanto713

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
I meant the Take Away from experiencing the game.
Actually, the message is "Fuck Everybody But Taiwan".
lol do you think the phrase in the game, "Fuck F95" means "Fuck everybody"?
The dev team hates pirates, that's something we really can't control.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
lol do you think the phrase in the game, "Fuck F95" means "Fuck everybody"?
The dev team hates pirates, that's something we really can't control.
He's pretty much anti-everyone but Taiwan.
It's just not in the lolhate text file he bundles with the game.
Strange then to actually credit "F95 Anons" with additional English TL work.

Last edited:

Ataraxia2002

Jul 28, 2022
Sorry if you don't understand use translator.
I am doing a project to present to my academy related to voxel and animation.
I want to introduce the sewer map with its enemies, as well as the character and enemy attack animation.
My intention is only for study but it may encourage me to continue recreating the game in voxel, I will not monetize anything or ask for donations, but I do not want to get in trouble with a game in development so I ask you the following question: do you think I'll get into in trouble with the creator if so should I ask permission?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I don't think there's anything wrong with doing that and I don't think he can do anything about it either way, but I have no idea how he'd react because he isn't the most stable person I've ever seen.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry if you don't understand use translator.
I am doing a project to present to my academy related to voxel and animation.
I want to introduce the sewer map with its enemies, as well as the character and enemy attack animation.
My intention is only for study but it may encourage me to continue recreating the game in voxel, I will not monetize anything or ask for donations, but I do not want to get in trouble with a game in development so I ask you the following question: do you think I'll get into in trouble with the creator if so should I ask permission?
As long as you don't sell it and as long as you credit eccma417 with creating the original game, I can't imagine he would object.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
As long as you don't sell it and as long as you credit eccma417 with creating the original game, I can't imagine he would object.
If he is from China, probably. If Eccma is on "fuck everybody" mood probably. For anything else, mastercard

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, "captura de pantalla" is Spanish, so he might be okay.
I dont know man. Eccma is an angry person.If I am sure of something about him is "I wouldn't bet with him" unless he gets some benefits, as free translators.

Ataraxia2002

Jul 28, 2022
Well whatever has to happen has to happen, if they throw hate at me I'll say it's bait.
Also present in the afternoon that I will present as a project so I can't back down.
I will upload a preview or something related to my project once a month.
If it works out for me, I'll upload it in Apk and PC format.

Reactions: cc214

Agrandon

Jun 20, 2022
Difficulty does not change damage dealt. It pretty much just changes how often you get into combat, whether food lasts, whether you can starve to death and whether or not you succumb to addictions. In particular when getting captured the starving is probably what is actually killing you as even if you take an absolute beating by your captors you usually have enough recovery by the next day to survive... If you have decent constitution anyway. Some captors are so viciously brutal that survival is hilariously unlikely though. However I've tested playing in just about every captured scenario and even with just 10 constitution I've been able to survive and escape. Most of the time you have options to play along(such as David Born's camp), in other scenarios they'll actually keep you alive(ork-kinds/abominations), and in the human captor scenarios which are the absolute most brutal possible... You pretty much need to either use stealth to stun/steal/hide, whoring to collect semen to eat at the end of the day before you go to sleep along with your bread, omnivore to eat rats and insects, or my personal favorite you aggro the enemies moving up and down causing them to hit eachother where they will kill each other and if you have cannibalism that's even more food to survive.

The ultimate requirement is just having enough food to recover for the next day. As long as you can keep it up you'll keep gaining huge amounts of XP which gives you levels that eventually can lead to your escape. That's not to say there isn't a clock though, if you get pregnant you got like 14 days left tops to get out of there or you will die from the ravages of a pregnancy/abortion.
Thanks. I got into a loop where they'd drag her out for celebration orgy and often beat her for nothing combined with the other scene it made it impossible to recover health and I had to cheese it by using the slip and fall option constantly. Getting pregnant wasn't really an issue she survived that the one time they didn't just beat her into a miscarriage.

Agrandon

Jun 20, 2022
While this game is certainly the best I've played in terms of story, immersion and gameplay (if you're into survival stuff) it seems to be made by an absolute madman lol
Yeah most people were just looking for coomer games but discovered that this is a really good survival RPG with a great setting. I can't wait to explore fully implemented Sybaris ruins. Censored version could probably make him a lot more money but he refuses to submit to Steam, Patreon, Western LGBTQ, Xi Jinping, FAG95 and probably everyone else. Madlad.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes