jghjytgh

Apr 9, 2018
The normal version of the mod (tagged with the letter R) requires you to buy a cosmetic mod item from Elise (MOD (Booba))
If you just want the big boobas by default, get the Cosmetic Only version (tagged with the letters RC)
THX it working

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
My Lona has this Sadistic look on her face when I killed a Rabbit, this normal? Mood is 100 and Personal is normal. Nothing "bad" has happen to her so far.

sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
My Lona has this Sadistic look on her face when I killed a Rabbit, this normal? Mood is 100 and Personal is normal. Nothing "bad" has happen to her so far.
I'm pretty sure if the enemy is weak enough or you deal excessive amounts of damage, they explode. Apparently, the health of a rabbit is around 20 so it's relatively easy to overkill them.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Just use the of Cheat Menu Framework (the module is standalone compatible, put the 0_CheatModule_UnlockTool.rb file in the ModScripts/ folder) and use the following command in the F10 console:
Code:
CheatUtils.unlock_cg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WavelINer

Critical_22

May 1, 2023
Can someone help me my ultramodmanager doesnt seems to be working i deleted every single other mod and it still doesnt work.
shows on nyx kauncher but doesnt show up ingame
pls help also the version is 0.9.1.0.2

Sep 27, 2019
Cheat Menu Framework (a.k.a CMF or Cheat Menu)
Ngl i have no idea how LMake works, and i find it pretty hard to download the cheat client. Can't you make github allow to pack your mod into a zip like how LMake does? I am not ashamed to say i'm not here to learn to do programming to waste hours trying to understand 'beginner/easy' code or programs to have fun in a hentai game.

With respect.

Edit: was able to download the AllinOne zip but now it doesn't work (check next post)

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone help me my ultramodmanager doesnt seems to be working i deleted every single other mod and it still doesnt work.
shows on nyx kauncher but doesnt show up ingame
pls help also the version is 0.9.1.0.2
Read the info.txt for further install instructions. Sounds like you didn't copy the root script to where it needs to go.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can't you make github allow to pack your mod into a zip like how LMake does?
No, I have the development structure of the mod in a specific way as it is a framework now, not to mention that the localization data is in another github repository.

The download options are either: from the releases on the main github, using the LMake tool (specific requirements on the LMake github) or from the previously linked post

Last edited:

Zmexins

Jun 20, 2024
i wished someone would make a mod of this game where we couldn't get dirty at all lmao, trying to find if that exists at all

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
Where can I get abomination totem? Chased refugee quest? Is it from a certain level or not? What does it look like?

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
i wished someone would make a mod of this game where we couldn't get dirty at all lmao, trying to find if that exists at all
If you're playing as a mage, you can try this one:

There is a new mage robe that gives -165 dirt. Basically, you'll never have stacks of dirt. English version is available.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes