Peretz

Jun 6, 2018
So, I finished all quests and sail away at level 99. Than I choose the rebirth option and got 100 points (98 for levels, 2 for rebirth). I still had a significant sum at the bank, so I tried a second rebirth, but got only got 101 points. That means, that buing a ticket gives you only 1 point. It seems that the second point is given for completeting some quest. What quest is it?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i wished someone would make a mod of this game where we couldn't get dirty at all lmao, trying to find if that exists at all
Dirt CheatModule of Cheat Menu Framework. Some equips still make dirt show up though.

If it's the only part of Cheat Menu that you want, all you need is Core+Dirt. Attached is a minimal install of the latest changes.
File contents:
  • Core (othermods scripts removed)
  • Dirt module
  • Pre-configured GameCheats.ini with Menu hotkey set to F9

Nyemychugga

Dec 8, 2022
not sure if anyone asked yet, but apparently there is an adoptive parent amulet for the accessories slot. Am I missing out a questline or something?

Zmexins

Jun 20, 2024
Dirt CheatModule of Cheat Menu Framework. Some equips still make dirt show up though.

If it's the only part of Cheat Menu that you want, all you need is Core+Dirt. Attached is a minimal install of the latest changes.
File contents:
  • Core (othermods scripts removed)
  • Dirt module
  • Pre-configured GameCheats.ini with Menu hotkey set to F9
I don't think i can use anything coming from your Cheat Menu Framework mod considering the fact that I'm using Android to play this (through Joiplay), unless the installation is as simple as putting the dir in mods folder and activate it in UMM which from what I've seen, doesn't seem to be the case. I don't even know if Android devices can use LMake at all

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I don't think i can use anything coming from your Cheat Menu Framework mod considering the fact that I'm using Android to play this (through Joiplay), unless the installation is as simple as putting the dir in mods folder and activate it in UMM which from what I've seen, doesn't seem to be the case. I don't even know if Android devices can use LMake at all
I have no way of testing it, but it should work. Just grab 1 of the 2 Latest.zip's posted here recently.

When loaded via UMM it will use UMM to find itself and use UMM's Text functions for the translation data.

Both have the menu hotkey set to F9 instead of the default of the Grave key `
Just bind 1 of joiplay's controls to F9 to access the menu.

Make sure you are using [ g f y ]'s patches.json

hinnelk

Nov 23, 2023
Where can I get abomination totem? Chased refugee quest? Is it from a certain level or not? What does it look like?
In Doom Fortress you'll see the Fortune Teller. Do her quest and you'll get it as a reward.
Otherwise it can be random loot from chests or the random event where you kill slavers going after female refugees.

It's a two handed staff, only usable if you're going for a magic build.

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
In Doom Fortress you'll see the Fortune Teller. Do her quest and you'll get it as a reward.
Otherwise it can be random loot from chests or the random event where you kill slavers going after female refugees.

It's a two handed staff, only usable if you're going for a magic build.
Thank you. Pretty funny I just got it for this quest a couple hours ago actually.

I think it's some kind of trash. So is the vile scepter. Damage is lame, casts too long.

Ehhh.

Zmexins

Jun 20, 2024
Large parts of Sybaris are still unfinished right? I went to that city and it was surrounded with blue block tiles. Very curious to know what is beyond the border, since teleportation are off limits to me due to Joiplay's comma problem preventing me from using teleportation commands

Rhavyc

Feb 6, 2018
If you're playing as a mage, you can try this one:

There is a new mage robe that gives -165 dirt. Basically, you'll never have stacks of dirt. English version is available.
Seeing how that entire page is in Russian, how do I know it's working? It's not given me any errors but my trait screen doesn't look like the screenshot they have posted. Is it one that requires UMM?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Seeing how that entire page is in Russian, how do I know it's working? It's not given me any errors but my trait screen doesn't look like the screenshot they have posted. Is it one that requires UMM?
From the looks of it, it is a hard-mod (replaces game files) that is specific to the listed game version ( 0.9.0.18 / 0.9.0.19 ) and should not be used on any other version. If you do use it on other versions, you need to accept that there will be bugs.

Until they or someone converts it to use the Modding API (Vanilla or UMM; or both) it should only be used on the listed version.

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
Can anyone tell me where the damage formula for "Malicious Spore" (AbominationTotemHeavy.json) is calculated?
I found CorrosionBombProjectile, but I don't see the damage formula there.

I need it for direct attack and AOE.

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
Can anyone tell me where the damage formula for "Malicious Spore" (AbominationTotemHeavy.json) is calculated?
I found CorrosionBombProjectile, but I don't see the damage formula there.

I need it for direct attack and AOE.
I found EfxCorrosionArea, which is kind of about AoE.
But it has 0.25 WIS, although the wiki says "Inflincts only HP damage(Your own WIS x0.3 - half the enemy's SUR)". I'm not sure if that's it or not.

Still can't find where the direct hit is calculated.

Rhavyc

Feb 6, 2018
From the looks of it, it is a hard-mod (replaces game files) that is specific to the listed game version ( 0.9.0.18 / 0.9.0.19 ) and should not be used on any other version. If you do use it on other versions, you need to accept that there will be bugs.

Until they or someone converts it to use the Modding API (Vanilla or UMM; or both) it should only be used on the listed version.
Ah, the no going back type, gotcha. That explains that. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a separate installation instance will be required then.

darkkhan59

Feb 4, 2021
I'm kinda confused about what exactly do I need to download to play it... the post says not to use translation but there's like 4 links? I'm dumb, can someone spoonfeed me? Thanks

Mgunh1

Jul 19, 2019
So... the current Cheats Mod, the one that doesn't require UMM, doesn't seem to work.

I followed all the steps correctly (as far as I am aware, everything is in the right spots in the right way). When I launch the game (from the NyxLauncher with the mod selected), I get an Uninitialized Constant Cheats Mod::Cheats Config.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong?

Reactions: KARA BOĞA

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So... the current Cheats Mod, the one that doesn't require UMM, doesn't seem to work.

I followed all the steps correctly (as far as I am aware, everything is in the right spots in the right way). When I launch the game (from the NyxLauncher with the mod selected), I get an Uninitialized Constant Cheats Mod::Cheats Config.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong?
What link did you download from the mod from and what game version are you using?

Also, attach the errorlog.txt file associated with the error (if there is one)

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes