TobaccoMan

Feb 10, 2021
Feel like I'm in a pretty good place with my character: decent amount of coppers, lots of healing herbs and got Cecily & Grey Rat. I can't get past North Pass Whistle Tower though, even with Cecily & Grey Rat (the guide earlier in this thread says they should easily beat the goblins). I'm really struggling with combat on the whole; I've gone for the advanced weapons class but my Lona still gets rekt in seconds going toe to toe with a single bandit or a goblin.
Also can anybody tell me how you actually beat the game; is the end goal to make enough gold coins to give the captain?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Feel like I'm in a pretty good place with my character: decent amount of coppers, lots of healing herbs and got Cecily & Grey Rat. I can't get past North Pass Whistle Tower though, even with Cecily & Grey Rat (the guide earlier in this thread says they should easily beat the goblins). I'm really struggling with combat on the whole; I've gone for the advanced weapons class but my Lona still gets rekt in seconds going toe to toe with a single bandit or a goblin.
Also can anybody tell me how you actually beat the game; is the end goal to make enough gold coins to give the captain?
You're in good place, now just learn how different weapons work and you're golden. Hint, the high level sword for example penetrate defense, or the high level dagger can backstab stunned opponent assasin style.
You can consider yourself actually beating the game by finishing all quests and covering all the worldmap/locations while playing in Doom Mode.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hmm whats your world difficulty number? there's are difference in the variety of spawn enemies as that number rise, if your lona cant go 1 on 1 vs a goblin it must be because she fighting either the fat type or the tall one with leather armor

OverLadenTaco

Aug 7, 2019
Good morning! I've got an issue completing "Rescue the Maid" quest. After I try to end up dialogue, I get this error.
How can I fix it? Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1029366 View attachment 1029367
Even if you fix the bug in the data files, the one in your save file seems to be the one that matters now. Use a hex editor (I used HxD) to edit your save, search for "$game_player.y if self.near_the_target?" and replace it with: "$game_player.y) if self.near_the_target?". You have to replace the space with the ) in order to keep the byte possitions the same.

Reactions: dogeys

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I don't know about you, but for me it sounded clearly ironic when he said that. Specially because google wouldn't in any way put that word in any translation, that's kinda obvious.
You're right. Google MTL it to this:
I changed "a" into "er" since I try to do correct (more or less) english when I do these translations. Plus I associated "a" more with rap-culture; which I am pretty sure doesn't exist yet in the world of LonaRPG.

Edit: You can find the word on line 263 in "TagMapSaintMonastery.txt" in the official release.

Edit: You guys jerk off to LonaRPG?? I am busy either slaughtering orcs and flesh demons or avoid being the one slaughtered! :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marlin Brandy

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
I changed "a" into "er" since I try to do correct (more or less) english when I do these translations. Plus I associated "a" more with rap-culture; which I am pretty sure doesn't exist yet in the world of LonaRPG.

Edit: You guys jerk off to LonaRPG?? I am busy either slaughtering orcs and flesh demons or avoid being the one slaughtered! :WaitWhat:
what a chad
i do the same thing but with milking only

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

Edit: You can find the word in line 263 in "TagMapSaintMonastery.txt" in the official release.

playing it one hand add another layer of difficulty ;)

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

TobaccoMan

Feb 10, 2021
hmm whats your world difficulty number? there's are difference in the variety of spawn enemies as that number rise, if your lona cant go 1 on 1 vs a goblin it must be because she fighting either the fat type or the tall one with leather armor
World difficulty is 26, there's quite a few of the big buggers in there; Grey Rat takes a long time to kill one of them and if I try to take the heat off him I lose a ton of health and stamina. I definitely need to get better acquainted with the weapons and combat mechanics like Yukihirou described. Currently using the spear, which I know you can kite enemies with but I haven't got the hang of it.

Is magic easier or harder than standard weapons?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
World difficulty is 26, there's quite a few of the big buggers in there; Grey Rat takes a long time to kill one of them and if I try to take the heat off him I lose a ton of health and stamina. I definitely need to get better acquainted with the weapons and combat mechanics like Yukihirou described. Currently using the spear, which I know you can kite enemies with but I haven't got the hang of it.

Is magic easier or harder than standard weapons?
magic major problem is the long ass casting time and casting interruption one of the most useful spell is summon tentacles allies from corrupted totem, but those thing always have a problem to just start fight with your followers so if u willing to do lots of micro management u can set up vs big group fight those thing are really strong as u invest a lots into wisdom.

Last edited:

Sonnytag123

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, tourist here, just found out about this game from the Steam banned list and the dev is pretty based so I want to support him. Why is this game banned from Steam, but others, e.g Hazumi and Pregnation is not ? Some games could just put the text "All characters are over 18 blah blah" and get away with it, but why this game is not ?

Feb 11, 2021
Hey guys, tourist here, just found out about this game from the Steam banned list and the dev is pretty based so I want to support him. Why is this game banned from Steam, but others, e.g Hazumi and Pregnation is not ? Some games could just put the text "All characters are over 18 blah blah" and get away with it, but why this game is not ?
Steam pick and choose based on popularity/reports I'm guessing. Super Seducer 3 almost got taken off the Steam store because of it's strip club tier nudity. They were forced to put giant censor bubbles on the models.
Also there is a feature I don't understand. moveto_teleport_point function, says you can trigger it by holding trigger+alt but it's not doing anything. Is the actual function supposed to teleport your character or did I misinterpret.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Hazumi and Pregnation is not a rape game with questionable looking protagonist.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes