XeroemoXmageX

Mar 8, 2019
You can just ask her and she'll tell you if you qualify or not. If you don't, she'll let you know the number of days it's been since the last time.
Belle, I can't seem to get back to Crone at all. I'm on version 0.18 and the town map doesn't have her location listed at all. Am I being a bit blonde?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle, I can't seem to get back to Crone at all. I'm on version 0.18 and the town map doesn't have her location listed at all. Am I being a bit blonde?
Since when was the Crone in town?

I think you see where I'm heading with this question if you think about it. ;)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Then I'm seriously missing a huge chunk of how to navigate this game Please toss me a bone here
When did you play the game last? To navigate previous versions you had to know how to visit the Crone. It's no different now. The tutorial also explains it.

Just leave town and open the map. It's that simple. The town map has nothing to do with it since the Crone isn't in town.

Reactions: Capt OA

XeroemoXmageX

Mar 8, 2019
When did you play the game last? To navigate previous versions you had to know how to visit the Crone. It's no different now. The tutorial also explains it.

Just leave town and open the map. It's that simple. The town map has nothing to do with it since the Crone isn't in town.
I feel like an idiot right now. I never once thought to check the map once I leave town. Whenever I get to that point where the dryad wants to talk to me to teach me, I'd just hit "leave". This is my first time playing the game, and I was fortunate enough to start on version 0.18. I'm currently investigating Primrose, and not once have I left town of my own accord.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

Since this has been a running question, may I suggest that you somehow distinguish the map icons between town and country to make it a bit more obvious? Just a thought.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I feel like an idiot right now. I never once thought to check the map once I leave town. Whenever I get to that point where the dryad wants to talk to me to teach me, I'd just hit "leave". This is my first time playing the game, and I was fortunate enough to start on version 0.18. I'm currently investigating Primrose, and not once have I left town of my own accord.
The tutorial forces you to do exactly this, so you've done it at least once before, with instructions. It shows you how to open and use the wilderness map.

Since this has been a running question, may I suggest that you somehow distinguish the map icons between town and country to make it a bit more obvious? Just a thought.
If people miss the tutorial instructions AND don't think of hitting the map icon in the wilderness in the first place, a different icon is unlikely to make even the slightest difference. I'm probably going to have to put the map into the regular menus or something (in addition to where it is now), which is an option I've considered.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
The tutorial forces you to do exactly this, so you've done it at least once before, with instructions. It shows you how to open and use the wilderness map.

If people miss the tutorial instructions AND don't think of hitting the map icon in the wilderness in the first place, a different icon is unlikely to make even the slightest difference. I'm probably going to have to put the map into the regular menus or something (in addition to where it is now), which is an option I've considered.
LOL. Fair enough. Trying to think like a game dev and failing. ;)

XeroemoXmageX

Mar 8, 2019

It's like my mind used to know these things, and then something happened. It's something I've forgotten how to do, but now I'm remembering.

To be honest, this is the best tutorial I've ever come across to explain the systems to me. It becomes a lot less daunting as I progress and use the game mechanics. Besides for dying a little inside every time I see the pop up that this is as far as I can do with stuff in this version of the game, it's been a remarkable experience. Character development is incredible though

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
I follow the step-by-step perfectly, but something happened that went wrong on the 23rd and is not moving forward ... does anyone know what happened?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Or have Belle explain it.
Unfortunately that's loads more work to render.
But a step by step where Belle takes off one article of clothing per step would certainly hold your attention.

Reactions: don salem

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
but...but all those ppl said they lost their saves or they had to purge their hd or they thought of something even more stupid and unbelievable

Reactions: Breestis

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
This is my first time playing the game, and I was fortunate enough to start on version 0.18.
everyone new starts with current version content available (technically version 0.18 content is in the game but new players start out at 0.01 and than as you progress, you move up a level and new content is open to you...if that made sense)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Would people familiar the game go over this and see if there is anything that should be added. I tried to keep it general for people that just need some hints.
This is a good initiative, and in my opinion is more suited to guiding people through this particular game than a typical walkthrough.

There are a couple of inaccuracies and misconceptions in the document, however:

Solve the investigation before day 24 to romance
Solve after day 24 if you want to unlock the friends with benefits scene with her
Whether or not you save Primrose from jail does not determine your potential relationship status with her. It does influence it by adding or removing the points necessary, but many other factors are important.

After raising your agility ‘push’ things a little further molesting Primrose or Evelyn at night
This also works with Callie.

Get into a relationship with Nell (future update will also give you the point if you reject her)
This is already in the game. The Primrose variant will be in 0.19.0.

Raise spellcasting to 2 with the Crone the wait 3 days after having sex and talk to the Erato
Nitpicking here, but ejaculation, not sex, is what's counted. Also, Erato is her name. Drop the "the."

Finally, you get a one-time payment of 5 copper from Aldred during Thaddeus's introduction.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes