Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Could Leanan Sídhe be working with the king?
I doubt that part as it was confirmed by several sources that she spoke true when she said she is deeply in love with the MC.
Also Sídhe is the same race as the unseelie (actually Unsídhe) just the polar opposite, Sídhe resembling the light and positiv while Unsídhe being darkness and negativ characteristics... unneccesary to say that both parties don't really get along and hencefore rarely to never colaborate.
Demons beeing the most hated opponents to the Fae I also have my doubts about the king even thinking about an alliance... even more now that he has fallen from grace... he'll look for a way to restore his honor by maybe single handedly preventing the prophecy from becomeing true.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The woman who enters the store to offer a BJ for the dress.. Is dark haired. River woman is Blonde. Tho true she appears to have magical abilities and could probably alter her appearance.
That is one of the work Events... the Women we are talkeing about is part of the roaming characters, that will prevent you from workeing for Kallie on certain mornings.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
question here,is there cucking/NTR scenes and if so where and how to reach them >?
Yes in a way, you can see how evelyn gets the deals done if you go to visit during negotiations between her and the panty loving creep. Just go in there and watch them every morning. You could see how she negotiates on her knees or bent over.

It really is a slap in the face when you think about at the start of the game when your uncle compared the MC to evelyn. We all know that almost any women could get consesions well on her back.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Yes in a way, you can see how evelyn gets the deals done if you go to visit during negotiations between her and the panty loving creep. Just go in there and watch them every morning. You could see how she negotiates on her knees or bent over.

It really is a slap in the face when you think about at the start of the game when your uncle compared the MC to evelyn. We all know that almost any women could get consesions well on her back.
She has never actually gone through with any of those things before. If you stop her at kissing she will tell you that is the furthest she has ever taken it. She isn't actually whoring herself out for the town until now and only if you let her.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
When she is stopped she said she was willing to go all the way with him, if she was not stopped.
She later confesses that she has had plenty of experience. I can't remember when she said it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Think about it... as a Fae he would stick out from the beginning... even if he used his ability to enter the town unseen he couldn't approach Mareck, who is proficient in magic.
He changed his appearance in order to enter the library instead and than used his ability to get past Primrose in order to poison the tea. I doubt he can disguise an opening and closeing door, so he had to be invited inside atleast.
Also haveing Primrose around worked pretty well for him as he had an easy scapegoat.
Being discovered would not only hurt the Fae, it would also mean that his wife would know about his misdeeds and betrayel.
Hmmm.. well, if i be faery king.. I use my own ability to change my identity to kill him but at the end i make someone else kill Marek then left a charmeleon scale at back alley.

When the event MC is killed by him in the faery forest, he make MC believe if he agree with MC but in reality he dont like MC so he kill MC.

Faery King is really smart to hide something even from his wife.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
I think it's probably Thaddeus that murdered him, when he's interviewing you he mentions killing someone to further his own goals as a test of your lie detecting abilities, what if that was a hint, a laugh in your face, "I'm the one who killed Marek and you don't realize I'm telling you", then when you say he's telling the truth he backpedals to remove any suspicion. And the murder happens on the day he arrives/the day before he "officially arrives" (can't remember if he's there the day Marek is murdered), after all if he's planning something Marek would've been the only one in the village that could've figured it out.
Nah, Thaddeus is not the one who kill him.. His mind only how to fuck evelyn when he has chance and really pervert. :rolleyes:

Reactions: TheDevian and M>A>M

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
That is one of the work Events... the Women we are talkeing about is part of the roaming characters, that will prevent you from workeing for Kallie on certain mornings.
Well she doesn't. Cos i don't take the BJ. She wants to blow me and i get to pay 20Copper.. Mesa no thinkin so. Lol

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am not going to be updating the walkthrough. I am working on replacing it with a comprehensive guide on how to trigger all the events in the game instead. So instead of a day by day 'do this' it will be a grouped by girls and world events and what will be required to trigger them.
thanks for the help and it's ok that'll make things alot easier

Reactions: WTFosaurus

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, he was referring to one of the women who ordered a dress from callie. You are talking about Evelyn when you are dating both her and Primrose.
it says new sex scene with evelyn and scenes with i think it was 6 other characters it doesn't say who they are

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry, I thought you were referring to our conversation. In that case yes! That was evelyns new sex scene.
ok thanks so is that girl that ordered the dress is she the last one with new content and how to i trigger it working doesn't do anything says no knew content in this version

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
dude that is expensive to have a BJ from a married women. Most of all when you can get free ones from many sources. Your first free one is Etna. I think that is how it is spelled. The dryad.
Yeah well that's the value of the gown the woman ordered from Callie. IF i pay for it i get a BJ. But i didn't.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes