jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded the compressed SubscribeStar version and, from reading through the thread, Evelyn is supposed to be the MC's sister. However, he doesn't seem to speak of her as a relative, just a woman he bunks with.

Is the compressed SS link not the SS version? Or is it something that's revealed later on. I just got done peeking at her in bed and met the pixie, Belle.
well there are only some cases where siblinghood is mentioned.
If you start a new game brother sister relation is mentioned before you even wake up

And again by Aldred

If you do not hear it you are playing the Patre-pileofshit-on version that is censored

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Jonboy80

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
well there are only some cases where siblinghood is mentioned.
Okay. I figured it would be pointed out from the get-go. No big deal in the long run, I just like to experience a story as the writer(s) intended.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
If you start a new game brother sister relation is mentioned before you even wake up

And again by Aldred

If you do not hear it you are playing the Patre-pileofshit-on version that is censored
Okay well, I'll re-download it once the new version is added to the OP.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I downloaded the compressed SubscribeStar version and, from reading through the thread, Evelyn is supposed to be the MC's sister. However, he doesn't seem to speak of her as a relative, just a woman he bunks with.

Is the compressed SS link not the SS version? Or is it something that's revealed later on. I just got done peeking at her in bed and met the pixie, Belle.
In the freely downloadable version of the game, on both subscribestar and patreon, Evelyn is not related to the MC. This is due to the terms dictated by Patreon.
To get the version where Evelyn and the MC are related, you need to support the game on Subscribestar, or google around for a bootleg download that's labelled as "subscribestar". (ETA: or scroll a bit up in this thread), (Sorry, my mistake, just use google)

Last edited:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
glaurung The version aviable here is the "subscribstar" not the subscribestar or am I wrong ?
(anyway I downloaded this one just to see what wonders Belle did with the Text, that means that I m playing the "Catholic/Christian" version with no sex before marriage.
As to expect it was a pleasure to se it so well rewriten and with love to the detail, Kudos Belle

Reactions: Belle

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
glaurung The version aviable here is the "subscribstar" not the subscribestar or am I wrong ?
(anyway I downloaded this one just to see what wonders Belle did with the Text, that means that I m playing the "Catholic/Christian" version with no sex before marriage.
As to expect it was a pleasure to se it so well rewriten and with love to the detail, Kudos Belle
Substar version.PNG

SubScribeStar = Evelyn is your sister

Patre-pukefukkrs-on = Evelyn is a random roommate who HATES premarital sex

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Patre-pukefukkrs-on
you made my day with this one ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but yes I downloaded the P..... Christian (they are only in it for the money) to see how the text was changed, as soon the 0.42 "sisteragnes" Is out will return to the other one
Thank´s again for confirming me that the OP hasn´t changed

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I goofed. best to just google for it.

Reactions: xapican

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Live the Princess [v0.42.0 Subscribestar] [Belle] crunched

Info:
If you want to downgrade the Subscribestar version to the Patreon version, where Evelyn isn't your sister,
you just need to download the "Evelyn Patch" from the OP or the above post and copy/move it to the "game" subfolder.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 453 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.42.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,24 GB / 418 MB - LongLiveThePrincess-0.42.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Great scenes. Its a pity that sister Agnes wasnt one of the main characters so we could get more content with her. Nun fetish is great and she has some cool kinks as well.

Shame that pussy creampie with her is impossible though. Also during cumming in mouth part of blowjob its lame how game abruptly jumps from animation straight to her face already being away from main characters dick. Other scenes like Primrose blowjob for example handle it much better with a few static renders inbetween of that.

Also during this part of the scene I was somehow 100% sure that she would spread her legs while sitting on the altar to give us a super erotic sight to look at but that didnt happen. Kind of a missed opportunity imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Also during this part of the scene I was somehow 100% sure that she would spread her legs while sitting on the altar to give us a super erotic sight to look at but that didnt happen. Kind of a missed opportunity imo.
Hmm, I kind of agree. It wasn't something that entered my mind at the time of designing that scene. It wouldn't be too difficult to add, so I've put it on my list of "maybe" features for the upcoming version 1.0.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes