rlduck

Jan 18, 2021

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I want to thank you for this sir, I'm not a huge fan of sandbox games because most of the quest systems aren't that good and they loop a lot. This one however has caught my eye and I'm enjoying it but I'm a little lost trying to solve these quests and finding clues. I hope you continue this and wish some mod would post this on the OP.
That walkthrough goes up to day 1 of the endgame, but it is no longer being updated. There is another one on the web that covers the same ground. And I have written a guide that you may find helpful - both walkthroughs are linked in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
That walkthrough goes up to day 1 of the endgame, but it is no longer being updated. There is another one on the web that covers the same ground. And I have written a guide that you may find helpful - both walkthroughs are linked in it.

Thank you, sir.

chinmera

Jul 20, 2021
I stock by the part of
Search the public records of Lord Toms Family.
I dont have Evelyn to select.
what did I do wrong ?
I need 2 facts to compare
thanks

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys, when you invade Evelyn's mind and show her all the proof, casting remove inhibitions on her do you have to tell her to shave? I like the way it looks, and if so, does it break anything if she doesn't shave, or is it personal preference? Thanks

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Hey guys, when you invade Evelyn's mind and show her all the proof, casting remove inhibitions on her do you have to tell her to shave? I like the way it looks, and if so, does it break anything if she doesn't shave, or is it personal preference? Thanks
No, you don't have to tell her to shave. It's the same for the other girls; you can choose to have them shave or not.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I stock by the part of
Search the public records of Lord Toms Family.
I dont have Evelyn to select.
what did I do wrong ?
I need 2 facts to compare
thanks
Tom was introduced because Patreon objected to the brother-sister incest in the game as originally written. However, in terms of solving the puzzle, only the names have changed, you are still looking for a discrepancy in vital dates, just for Tom and his parents instead of Evelyn and her parents.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Most of the pervy choices in remove inhibitions are completely optional. I think the only exceptions are telling Callie that she doesn't mind modelling underwear or modelling naked, which are required if you want to have a relationship with Callie.

ImperatorX

Jul 31, 2022
no she won't as she has stated before, there could be more content on roofclimbing later but don't count on that. if roofclimbing and throne sex aren't enuf then too bad.
Ahh you never know. the Dev might change their mind.
We are only at version 0.40, so there is 60% undeveloped game at the moment. a lot can stil lchange. i am still hoping for more Nell content.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Belle is such a little cutie, but she is missing out and it saddens me, I hope in the future there is a way to make her bigger and give her what she so desires, poor thing so frustrated lol.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Belle is such a little cutie, but she is missing out and it saddens me, I hope in the future there is a way to make her bigger and give her what she so desires, poor thing so frustrated lol.
There is a spell to shrink the MC to Belle's size. If you get that, then you can choose to partner with Belle in the epilogue.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
although some just won't believe that avns can end before 1.0.
Well, if it's the final version, it will be notated as 1.0, regardless of the previous version being 0.40 or whatnot. The other issue is that some devs don't know how version numbers work either, and will follow up 0.9 with 1.0, and then 1.1, etc., instead of the correct 0.10, 0.11 (when it's not the final version, of course), so I don't blame people for being confused.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
There is a spell to shrink the MC to Belle's size. If you get that, then you can choose to partner with Belle in the epilogue.
Thats awesome thank you, yea after I posted that I got to the point where crone shrinks him and he does the deed, which was awesome, she is such a little minx and needs loving too hehe.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
cxx don´t drink coffe near your screen when you read this !:ROFLMAO:
So after the endgame 0.40 with the endings, means that is not over ?? It still continues ??

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So after the endgame 0.40 with the endings, means that is not over ?? It still continues ??
There's a new game plus that opens up when you complete the game. The biggest difference is a new lover becomes available and you carry your stats over from the old game.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Ok another question, do I have to have Evelyn seduce Callie? I kind of want to keep Evelyn for myself. I was just wondering because it seems this isn't a harem game so the main one, I want to be with at least for this first PT is Evelyn. Thanks

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Ok another question, do I have to have Evelyn seduce Callie? I kind of want to keep Evelyn for myself. I was just wondering because it seems this isn't a harem game so the main one, I want to be with at least for this first PT is Evelyn. Thanks
Nope, you can keep Evelyn for yourself if you want. Totally up to you.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes