• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Ex: I am fairly sure the Fairy queens, means introducing Nell to the Fey Court. But I lacking a clue to convince the Queen. (I know Nell is her daughter, and that Samarra adopted her, after being told she (Samarra) would either save or condemn the Fey.

I am also lacking a clue for the Crone. I know she recognized Thaddeus (?) voice and so was at court. And I have a theory that she is either the lost sister OR, the rightful Princess and the lost sister assumed her identity. Not sure which just yet.

Nor have I found the final hook for Evelyn, though with only 2 missing clue pieces, I have no idea what I am overlooking there.
Again, don't fret about the number of blank spots in the clue interface. That's irrelevant.

Fairy Queen: if you think about what you've learned from Samarra about Nell's origin, the swap you need to make in the wording of the fairy queen's vision is fairly obvious. Once you make that swap and suggest the interpretation to the FQ, you're given the clue screen. You need to present two clues, both about nell.

Evelyn: you only need to present one clue. It's the one you got from investigating family records, as modified by talking to Aldred.

Crone: see my previous reply above. It sounds like you might have everything you need.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Imma start over from scratch. I have clicked and rolled back, on every single clue (except those few which obviously do not apply...ie Callie is a Lesbian et al) to the crone, Evelyn and the FQ...none of them fill the bill and advance the conversation. I must have some corrupted file, like what kept the river from being explorable.

So...uninstall, clean out the subdirectories, reinstall, start over. Or I suppose alternatively, I could carry thru as best as can til the coronation, then when I screw the poosch because the secrets werent revealed; will I be able to start a NG+ and retain my stats?

oh yeah, at day 47, I have not had lunch twice with Evelyn and it no longer puts her in the home on any afternoons for discussion, spending time, etc etc. So that part is FUBAR'ed

The linked walkthrough, gives general guidance (not unlike the clues in game), but doesnt much help with specifics to find the clues needed BY the game. It further links to 2 other WTs, 1 of which it says is dated and more than a little "wrong", and the other is on a site asking for my CC info, for a 30 day trial to access the WT. I'm not giving it my CC info.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The linked walkthrough, gives general guidance (not unlike the clues in game), but doesnt much help with specifics to find the clues needed BY the game. It further links to 2 other WTs, 1 of which it says is dated and more than a little "wrong", and the other is on a site asking for my CC info, for a 30 day trial to access the WT. I'm not giving it my CC info.
this https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/02/1673505_LLtP_Walkthrough_0.31_v2.pdf should help you thru new game.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
lol I should think so. lol Never got the perverse high enough to actually do anything to the girls at night, 'cept make a mess on 'em. It was at 5, but I never got to 6.

Got Nell's secret finally, but never did solve Evelyn's, Fairy Queen's or the Crone's.

NG+ playthrough, I should solve those failings. Hopefully, won't need the detailed Do A, do B, do C, do D for all of it, but it will be nice to have a source to peruse should I find myself again at day 40 or so, and lacking clues.

TY btw CXX.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I wrote the linked general guidance walkthrough. I aimed for providing help without spoiling the game. You are welcome to suggest improvements.

The other two walkthroughs: the web page one is the more complete. It might or might not have errors, all I know for sure is that because of the format (action by action, day by day) it's very hard to use it if you're playing your own game instead of mindlessly doing exactly the same play through that the author of the walkthrough did.

The only reason I linked to the PDF walkthrough as well, is because it's got extra information about internal game variables that the web page one lacks. It is possible to download the PDF for free if you create a new account with them - that gives you 30 days free access to their paywalled stuff. The PDF walkthrough exists on the web in several versions. The Scribd file I linked to is the longest one I found, covering the most days. You can easily find shorter versions of it on the web by googling "long live the princess walkthrough" and look for results that are PDFs.

ETA: and now I've updated the PDF link in the guide to a non-scribd version.
For newcomers to the thread, my LLTP guide is here:

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
lol I should think so. lol Never got the perverse high enough to actually do anything to the girls at night, 'cept make a mess on 'em. It was at 5, but I never got to 6.
The main character gets a +1 bonus to perversity whenever he hasn't had an orgasm the previous day.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
What are the conditions under which Callie's two sex scenes at night are different?
This is the third time you've asked that exact question and it still doesn't make any sense. Posting the same thing every single page of the thread won't help.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If you think so, please answer the question.
I literally just told you that your question makes no sense. That's why nobody has answered you. We (or at least I) have no idea what you're talking about.

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
There are several different ways her story can end, both good and bad.
Belle
Well, i have to admit, is not seeking misery for Belle, but let's see almost all the characters are vulnerable somehow to Dickon, but the Pixie who fuel his perversities and come to mock the dude, force on him didn't even share his fate? even when Dickon dies there still a chance of the Pixie being alive, and even there is a chance who she become lesbian after all, and even when the Demon take over Dickon (The MC) where is she? Alive and happy? Isn't forced by the Demon? like others including Nell Thorn Erato and other "similar" characters.
Besides in any good ending, the Pixie either stay with the MC happy or go back to the pond being helped by the MC doesn't matter what? There should be an option to be the "bad guy" like he can be with almost if not all the others.
Also in the good issues, there aren't Belle sidequests, not even picking her with the hands to make her take revenge or wherever.
And the bad endings are all of she staring in a rock, but remaining alive and well like before, and as it is mentioned is inmortal she have infinite chances. There aren't even a rift with the MC at the ending like feeling jealous or blaming him.
That is the point of the question or the petition, or is the fact of being to related with that character to make it suffer the consequences?

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
Belle
Well, i have to admit, is not seeking misery for Belle, but let's see almost all the characters are vulnerable somehow to Dickon, but the Pixie who fuel his perversities and come to mock the dude, force on him didn't even share his fate? even when Dickon dies there still a chance of the Pixie being alive, and even there is a chance who she become lesbian after all, and even when the Demon take over Dickon (The MC) where is she? Alive and happy? Isn't forced by the Demon? like others including Nell Thorn Erato and other "similar" characters.
Besides in any good ending, the Pixie either stay with the MC happy or go back to the pond being helped by the MC doesn't matter what? There should be an option to be the "bad guy" like he can be with almost if not all the others.
Also in the good issues, there aren't Belle sidequests, not even picking her with the hands to make her take revenge or wherever.
And the bad endings are all of she staring in a rock, but remaining alive and well like before, and as it is mentioned is inmortal she have infinite chances. There aren't even a rift with the MC at the ending like feeling jealous or blaming him.
That is the point of the question or the petition, or is the fact of being to related with that character to make it suffer the consequences?
Belle there is a reason for that in particular? or is because the time and work? or it is not yet polished?

ImperatorX

Jul 31, 2022
you can have fun with her all the way if you goto roofclimbing with her and after you make her fairy queen.
i know that. but it's not the same as actually having fun with her in the bed at night. I hope the Dev implements a possiblity to lower Nells magic resistance. that would be an awesome feature

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know that. but it's not the same as actually having fun with her in the bed at night. I hope the Dev implements a possiblity to lower Nells magic resistance. that would be an awesome feature
no she won't as she has stated before, there could be more content on roofclimbing later but don't count on that. if roofclimbing and throne sex aren't enuf then too bad.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh yeah I forgot that that roofclimb > handjob in the lady's bed thing wasn't finished lol. Looking forward to having the lady join in. :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot that that roofclimb > handjob in the lady's bed thing wasn't finished lol. Looking forward to having the lady join in. :)
It's been finished since 0.40, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes