xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm finding it super fucking difficult.
There are a few in the Pages before, but they are not accurate anymore so there are more like a guide, Belle have also a new hint/quest system implemented maybe that helps you a bit. It is real a good game with a apealling story. so enjoy

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Long Live the Princess Walkthrough
U can use this it works
its an old one but it works
and sister Agnes Quest? only vaste of time!

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I have written a guide that may be helpful. If you find the guide insufficient, the first section of it contains links to two walkthroughs. Be warned the walkthroughs are day-by-day, action-by-action, which makes them hard to follow. One is very incomplete, the other may contain errors.

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
Wait, so you want to have a bad ending for Belle? Who hurt you?
Well, yes it is logic who a game with so many endings should cover a bad or sad ending for Belle, as it have for almost everyone. In fact the Pixie never die, like Samarra Nell Callie Evelyn, and is never left on the pond to follow it's life without morphing her sexuality... In any case what i am curious is about the reaction of Belle who always talk back, and is more twisted than the MC

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
there is, can let her go and not morph her.
Like i tried all, and it is not possible even if you reject her and tell her to stay you are forced to morph her, as she will not acept to stay, neither will go away without being morphed. Unless you know a way other than the Fey attack.

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
belle the fairy either dies or flees when mc absorbs demon's powers.
That's the problem with the ending, it never shows you Belle flying in dispair, after such betrayal, neither is enslaved by the MC after that. Like not even a mention, in fact it seems like a good ending for Belle. that is the issue with it

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Possible to get the shrink scroll yet? Can't find the materials.
Belle gives you very explicit, step by step instructions for how to go about obtaining the spell once you have revealed the Crone's secret. If you are wondering where to find writing materials, you could try looking in a place on the map where writing is done.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
What does NG+ do exactly?
New Game plus. Essentially, after you finish first playthrough successfully, you can play new with unique content not available in first playthrough.
I am suspecting that after finishing routes for all of the girls, there will be some unique achievement, though I can be wrong. For the sake of clarity, I am speaking about future final version of the game.

Reactions: xapican

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
New Game plus. Essentially, after you finish first playthrough successfully, you can play new with unique content not available in first playthrough.
I am suspecting that after finishing routes for all of the girls, there will be some unique achievement, though I can be wrong. For the sake of clarity, I am speaking about future final version of the game.
Does the actual NG+ present in this version feature the unique content not featured in first playthroughs? how much content are we talking about, any spoilers (i don't mind)

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes