Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I already found the truth of the family matter and even opened her mind to the incest shit. And I've been spending time with P and it doesn't ever bring up the option to do anything but spend time.
For Evelyn, you need to give her massages until she's letting you massage her bare ass. This will take longer if you let her continue her shenanigans with Thaddeous.

For Primrose, did you let her go to prison? Pretty sure that locks you out of a relationship with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already found the truth of the family matter and even opened her mind to the incest shit. And I've been spending time with P and it doesn't ever bring up the option to do anything but spend time.
well there are things you haven't done with their minds so check hints.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Day 90 I'm upgraded all the way and I'm not getting options to have sex with either Evelyn or Primose. IDK what I did wrong. Please help.
Primrose: you must have saved her from being arrested. You must spend time reading with her (four or five times at least). You also must read a book she recommends to you and talk to her about it. The book gets mentioned after you read with her in the library a few times, and then after you read with her another time or two she puts it where you can find it and it shows up in the list of things you can read.

If you didn't spend enough time reading with her and didn't talk with her about the book you've both read *before* saving her from getting arrested, I think you missed your chance and she becomes unromanceable, but I am not certain.

Evelyn: if you have revealed her large secret, you've learned about an inhibition she has. Once you reveal her dark secret, you can remove that inhibition. Once you've done both of those things, it is safe to tell her how you feel about her.

At that point, if she likes you well enough, she invites you to join her in her bed at night, and you become a couple. If she doesn't like you well enough yet, you don't get the invitation. Spending time with her in the afternoons improves her opinion of you. So does telling Thaddeus to leave her alone.

Finally, if you have sent Evelyn off to have sex with Callie before becoming Evelyn's lover, then it's possible that she and Callie have become a couple without you, in which case you are no longer able to romance either of them.

For more details on all this, check out my guide:

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Primrose: you must have saved her from being arrested. You must spend time reading with her (four or five times at least). You also must read a book she recommends to you and talk to her about it. The book gets mentioned after you read with her in the library a few times, and then after you read with her another time or two she puts it where you can find it and it shows up in the list of things you can read.

If you didn't spend enough time reading with her and didn't talk with her about the book you've both read *before* saving her from getting arrested, I think you missed your chance and she becomes unromanceable, but I am not certain.
Technically, only the first part (avoiding her arrest) is a requirement. The rest are handy tips for getting into her pants, but there are multiple ways of achieving this. But yeah, reading the book she recommends was deliberately designed to be a major influence on whether or not she falls in love with you, even if it's not a dealbreaker either way. Primrose is extremely introverted and doesn't easily open up to people. She's showing you a lot of faith by telling you about something that matters to her, and showing interest in her interests is the ideal way of making her realize that you care about her. This is supposed to just make sense, but only if you think about these characters as actual people instead of NPCs.

Also, Primrose's relationship is a sliding scale. There are three states it can end up in (assuming you interact with her at all):
- No relationship (you never really developed your relationship with her)
- FWB (she likes you a moderate amount)
- Couple (she likes you a lot)

All of those reward you in vastly different ways once you finish the investigation. The first one, for example, showers you with money. FWB gives less money but unique sex scenes. Couple gives the least money but the most emotional story development.

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
Belle Can belle be included on the Absorption ending? or at least her story continued?
Also at the lake could be an option (if in a relationship) to avoid who she fell again?

Just finished my first playthrough, really nice game, even though with all the mind invading and sleep molesting I couldn't help thinking "are we the baddies"? We don't see MC's clothes so can't see whether any of them have skulls on though.

In particular the game gets all of the basics right, which so many don't. The informational stuff is all neatly tucked away in the corners for a nice clean GUI and the to do list and character icons on the map take away nearly all of the pain that sandboxy games are prone too. The clue presentation system works really well too and makes the whole thing much more immersive.

Answering the question a few pages back, I was ready for endgame around turn 55, but didn't realise it. After much faff I realised that I hadn't in fact tried what turned out to be the correct clue order for the FQ vision, even though I was sure I had, and similarly for convincing Evelyn that incest is OK for the last charisma point.

This may have been asked before, but what happens if you reject Belle when the Crone shrinks you? I haven't dared click the option as I sort of assume that it will not only be an instant Bad End but also it will auto-delete the game and send an email to everyone in your address book saying "I am a heartless monster".
It is not an instant bad ending, you can reject her, she will insist and you can reconsider, but you can reject her once and for all, and nothing bad will come from it (actually you wouldn't be awakened anymore), but you can not have Belle over your used dick in the end neither have it/her/wherever as a "girlfriend" but you are forced to sent her back to the pond under her conditions.

why would you reject her?
To quote Belle "Why not?"

You cuck him, then his wife falls in love with you and leaves him after he tries to kill you because of how jealous he is. She can even get pregnant with your child, and you can get an ending with her. It's full-blown netori, or reversed-perspective NTR.
Doesn't it happen anyways because he is anyways going to kill you?

If I ever get a good ending I'll let you know.

BTW, Belle getting the "bottle rocket" treatment when that shrink spell wears off..... I laughed my balls off!
Funy enough, that doesn't happen again, even when you shrink and do it again. Also would be beautiful to see Belle reaction to being herself/itself shrinked

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Use search thread.
One example of the dozens of answers I found while using the search thread to find an answer...
Counterpoint: When 20+ people ask the same damn question every other page it gets annoying for people who follow the thread.
And will only happen more and more when not even the people who search for the answers first can find answers.

Reactions: HGW

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
The absorption ending is NTR and a BAD ending so it will never get more anything

Belle can come with you on any good ending

Belle's story is done and she is not in the next game being made, so her story is done.

PEACE
I know who the absorption spell is a bad ending but Belle missing from it it's kind weird
And i know who it can come with the MC in any good ending as well as not, but why Belle always have happy endings? the others have a lot of bad posibilities and endings, without even being a bad ending.
Besides the second thing who i asked Belle was more a cosmetic end rather than an expansion, to avoid repetition and to fully exploit the only character who seems inmune to interaction, despite being talking all the time

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
belle the fairy either dies or flees when mc absorbs demon's powers.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm finding it super fucking difficult.
There are a few in the Pages before, but they are not accurate anymore so there are more like a guide, Belle have also a new hint/quest system implemented maybe that helps you a bit. It is real a good game with a apealling story. so enjoy

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Long Live the Princess Walkthrough
U can use this it works
its an old one but it works
and sister Agnes Quest? only vaste of time!

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I have written a guide that may be helpful. If you find the guide insufficient, the first section of it contains links to two walkthroughs. Be warned the walkthroughs are day-by-day, action-by-action, which makes them hard to follow. One is very incomplete, the other may contain errors.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes