glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
wheres the walkthrough?
There are two walkthroughs. The PDF walkthrough is incomplete, based on very old versions of the game, and is floating around the web in several versions, some much shorter than others (the longest I've found is around 30 pages). The web walkthrough goes up to the endgame. Both are day-by-day, action-by-action walkthroughs and can be quite hard to follow, as well as spoiling the game experience.

I have written a guide that you may find useful. Links to the two walkthroughs are in the first section of the guide:

Last edited:

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Day 90 I'm upgraded all the way and I'm not getting options to have sex with either Evelyn or Primose. IDK what I did wrong. Please help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Belle are you trying to kill your fans on laughing? just started playing update and talking with sister agnes (after 10 copper donation) literally cracked me up and belle's comments then and later were nearly too much.

it's good to have humor but too much is just too much.

Reactions: Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did that and did find her being spanked, went to the library and found the church places an enchantment on them to invoke pain when they attempt to have sex in any form, but when I try to expose her dark secret what order do I use for these three clues (did find it finally and will wait for 42 to complete)
4 clues incl. spanking but how did you got thru that? i tried everything after spanking but no avail.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi, I've tried few endings but for everyone there are girls crying. So I am wondering if there is a very big happy ending like being in relationship with all of them?
I mean I am not fond of crying girls damn...
I saw one ending with that but the path to achieve it is the dark one and the ending is quite short :p

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi, I've tried few endings but for everyone there are girls crying. So I am wondering if there is a very big happy ending like being in relationship with all of them?
I mean I am not fond of crying girls damn...
I saw one ending with that but the path to achieve it is the dark one and the ending is quite short :p
There is no ending where you can be with all the girls and live happily. At most, you can end up in a threesome with Evelyn and Callie, or with Selena and Lilith, but other than that, the only way to have the girls be happy is to not enter a relationship with them.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
There is no ending where you can be with all the girls and live happily. At most, you can end up in a threesome with Evelyn and Callie, or with Selena and Lilith, but other than that, the only way to have the girls be happy is to not enter a relationship with them.
Belle will also stay with you and watch you have sex with the girl(s) of your choice, but yes, you can't get them all in one playthrough without breaking anyone's heart.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Belle will also stay with you and watch you have sex with the girl(s) of your choice, but yes, you can't get them all in one playthrough without breaking anyone's heart.
Ah yes I made a game+ and saw there was new stuff, I guess harem ending can be achieved this way ?

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
you need to find their secrets.
I did that already, I found all their secrets including the crone. I can romance callie, Neil, Samarra, and even get Evelyn to go at it with Callie. I'm practically at end game yet I can't have sex with either Primrose or Evelyn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did that already, I found all their secrets including the crone. I can romance callie, Neil, Samarra, and even get Evelyn to go at it with Callie. I'm practically at end game yet I can't have sex with either Primrose or Evelyn.
you need to dig deeper on family matters on e and p and spend time with p and ............

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
No, there's no harem ending unless you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NG+ basically gives you access to a few additional dialogue options throughout the game and Sister Agnes' content.
So basically, if we don't want to see the girls crying we have to chose the final girl(s) from the beginning and not being too much of a boyfriend to the others right ?

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
you need to dig deeper on family matters on e and p and spend time with p and ............
I already found the truth of the family matter and even opened her mind to the incest shit. And I've been spending time with P and it doesn't ever bring up the option to do anything but spend time.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes