BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Explore the church when Agnes isn't around, then go to the library.
I did that and did find her being spanked, went to the library and found the church places an enchantment on them to invoke pain when they attempt to have sex in any form, but when I try to expose her dark secret what order do I use for these three clues (did find it finally and will wait for 42 to complete)

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
And so what is "New Game Plus" ?
...same thing it is in all of the hundreds upon hundreds of video games it has existed in since at least as far back as Chrono Trigger in 1995? You finish the game, make a save file, and then when you load that file, you start over from the beginning but with all the experience/items/etc you got on your first run. Additionally, games with this feature often have content that isn't accessible on the first playthrough, as is the case here with the nun.

Reactions: Rock&Rule

masure

Aug 22, 2021
...same thing it is in all of the hundreds upon hundreds of video games it has existed in since at least as far back as Chrono Trigger in 1995? You finish the game, make a save file, and then when you load that file, you start over from the beginning but with all the experience/items/etc you got on your first run. Additionally, games with this feature often have content that isn't accessible on the first playthrough, as is the case here with the nun.
Thank you for your answer and your kindness

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
You need callie's panties to prove that she makes high quality lingerie or something like that. I just remember that there was a clue for her panties and I just can't seem to get that clue no matter what i do.
You've mixed up two different quests. When you ask Callie for fashion shows, you need to stay behind and not spy on her at least twice. The first time, you get to read her mail. The second time, you see a pair of underpants on the table and get a clue about high quality underwear.

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
I did that and did find her being spanked, went to the library and found the church places an enchantment on them to invoke pain when they attempt to have sex in any form, but when I try to expose her dark secret what order do I use for these three clues (did find it finally and will wait for 42 to complete)
Have you gotten the clue of her masturbating in the outfit she gets from Callie? If not, you might need to advance Callie's quest a bit.

Reactions: BGRW2020

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Why don't these girls in the new game look better than the girls in long live the princess. Better renders, but models are average-looking . What a pity.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Evil13

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Why don't these girls in the new game look better than the girls in long live the princess. Better renders, but models are average-looking . What a pity.:unsure:
You've literally seen one image of each girl, stylised no less. At least wait until the game comes out and you see them in more natural lighting before you start judging them.

• Angry
Reactions: 08Hanbo

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you look at Sybil and call her "average"

You are a FOOL and NO ONE should ever listen to ANYTHING you say again

Good Day!!

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75 and cxx

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I will play the game for the first time and as far as I can see there is no walkthrough. There is no harem tag either. Soo how many routes are in this game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will play the game for the first time and as far as I can see there is no walkthrough. There is no harem tag either. Soo how many routes are in this game?
7 routes. ingame has hints about what to do but it won't tell right choices, those you need to figure.

Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
7 routes. ingame has hints about what to do but it won't tell right choices, those you need to figure.
no problem but what are the names of these routes? I guess one of them evelyn's route, I just started playing so idk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no problem but what are the names of these routes? I guess one of them evelyn's route, I just started playing so idk
evelyn, primrose, princesses, fairy queen 1, fq 2, samarra, "harem", callie and 8th as bad ending. can fuck every1 w/o consequences.

Reactions: Byczer

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I have written a detailed guide here which should help:

In my guide, you will find links to two walkthroughs. One is incomplete, the other goes all the way to the end game. Both are day-by-day, action-by-action, which I find very hard to follow and useless for getting unstuck, which is why I wrote a guide.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes