Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Do anyone know what clue to present to samara for primose innocence at start. My character solved the case but in every clue pixie is saying you shouldnt start with these. And primose borrowing the poison book after death clue is also not showing what to do????

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do anyone know what clue to present to samara for primose innocence at start. My character solved the case but in every clue pixie is saying you shouldnt start with these. And primose borrowing the poison book after death clue is also not showing what to do????
Talk to Samarra
Invade Mind
The killer (large secret)
Primrose gave an old woman access to the library the night of Merek’s murder
You found chameleon scales outside the library
Chameleon scales can be used for illusions, shapeshifting, and magical defense
‘To shapeshift.’
‘An old woman.'

End the spell (Samarra’s Opinion: Respect +1)
Talk about Samarra [Requirement: Samarra’s Opinion: Respect ≥ 4 = PASS]
Leave
Map
The library
Go to the reading room
[Event: Primrose Cleared = PASS]

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Talk to Samarra
Invade Mind
The killer (large secret)
Primrose gave an old woman access to the library the night of Merek’s murder
You found chameleon scales outside the library
Chameleon scales can be used for illusions, shapeshifting, and magical defense
‘To shapeshift.’
‘An old woman.'

End the spell (Samarra’s Opinion: Respect +1)
Talk about Samarra [Requirement: Samarra’s Opinion: Respect ≥ 4 = PASS]
Leave
Map
The library
Go to the reading room
[Event: Primrose Cleared = PASS]
Thanks

Jan 8, 2022
To bad there isn't a way to be able to take Eve's virginity without her knowing. Bet somehow doing that and having a conversation with her to realize she's completely oblivious that her cherry had been popped would be really fun of a situation

• Angry
Reactions: kalifianto and cxx

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I'm doing a new game plus and trying to get perversity 6?
Perversity maxes out as 5. to get perversity 6, you need to get the +1 bonus to perversity which is a temporary bonus that happens whenever you have not had an orgasm the previous day.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Do anyone know how to get inspiration for morph sexualty spell? Learned both other spells but it is still saying to find inspiration for morph sexuality. My only guess is that it has to be something with callie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do anyone know how to get inspiration for morph sexualty spell? Learned both other spells but it is still saying to find inspiration for morph sexuality. My only guess is that it has to be something with callie
yup.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I want to thank you for this sir, I'm not a huge fan of sandbox games because most of the quest systems aren't that good and they loop a lot. This one however has caught my eye and I'm enjoying it but I'm a little lost trying to solve these quests and finding clues. I hope you continue this and wish some mod would post this on the OP.
That walkthrough goes up to day 1 of the endgame, but it is no longer being updated. There is another one on the web that covers the same ground. And I have written a guide that you may find helpful - both walkthroughs are linked in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
That walkthrough goes up to day 1 of the endgame, but it is no longer being updated. There is another one on the web that covers the same ground. And I have written a guide that you may find helpful - both walkthroughs are linked in it.

Thank you, sir.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes