merlin7560

May 15, 2021
I downloaded the compressed SubscribeStar version and, from reading through the thread, Evelyn is supposed to be the MC's sister. However, he doesn't seem to speak of her as a relative, just a woman he bunks with.

Is the compressed SS link not the SS version? Or is it something that's revealed later on. I just got done peeking at her in bed and met the pixie, Belle.
Ive downloaded the pc ver and it is working, make sure you have downloaded the correct ver for your device as there is 3 versions on the same page and you may have downloaded the wrong one by accident

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Hmm, I kind of agree. It wasn't something that entered my mind at the time of designing that scene. It wouldn't be too difficult to add, so I've put it on my list of "maybe" features for the upcoming version 1.0.
ohhh nice, I cant wait for that fix ...... smiles

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v0.42.0 (SS version).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Last time I booted up this game it felt kind of overwhelming. Are you meant to use a guide or if you wing it will you miss a ton of content/fuck shit up?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Last time I booted up this game it felt kind of overwhelming. Are you meant to use a guide or if you wing it will you miss a ton of content/fuck shit up?
Game has kind of an ingame checklist that can serve as a good guideline of what you need to do.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
The game has a "to do" list that helps a lot. Be aware, though, that the list doesn't include things that you could have done but the path is closed off now, or things that your character doesn't know about yet.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
As someone who went through a Catholic education and had nuns as teachers...No, just no.

Agnes is the exception that proves the rule, but otherwise no. Dear god no.
I used to drive a delivery truck into New York city and delivered food to a few convents.
I agree with "no" on the average nuns, but one I saw was a definite, HELL YES!!!!!!
And never forget, The Loophole.

Last edited:

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Played and loved this like over a year ago but thought it was done since the story was pretty much finished, would you recommend to look back into it now or are all the updates since the story was over just some improvements?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone give me a clue? I reach the second level where they supposedly accuse the girl from the bookstore, I present 3 tests but I still can't deliver the last one... on top of that I have to level up revealing 6 secrets... when I can't even reveal the first secret of the sister,..., I only got a secret in the stables, one in the bookstore and one in the clothing store, then I can't find a way to advance, I can only keep increasing agility and charisma, for courage I lack tights...

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Played and loved this like over a year ago but thought it was done since the story was pretty much finished, would you recommend to look back into it now or are all the updates since the story was over just some improvements?
I'd probably say wait until atleast October or November, since that is the projected 1.00 complete update.

Reactions: OrcDra

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do I find out he was poisoned? It's the only thing I need to move forward with the interrogation...

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Can someone give me a clue? I reach the second level where they supposedly accuse the girl from the bookstore, I present 3 tests but I still can't deliver the last one... on top of that I have to level up revealing 6 secrets... when I can't even reveal the first secret of the sister,..., I only got a secret in the stables, one in the bookstore and one in the clothing store, then I can't find a way to advance, I can only keep increasing agility and charisma, for courage I lack tights...
You have to search your sister's drawer when she is not there or if she is asleep

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes