Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
if you have patreon version and want incest sex then use it, if you have subs version don't need it.

not that it wasn't replied earlier.
cxx, dude, I love your enthusiasm, but could you please stop giving incorrect answers to questions you don't know the actual answers to? I swear, like 90% of your answers are misleading at best and incorrect almost always.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cxx, dude, I love your enthusiasm, but could you please stop giving incorrect answers to questions you don't know the actual answers to? I swear, like 90% of your answers are misleading at best and incorrect almost always.
well earlier reply was same aka makes evelyn as sister.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Can someone give me a clue? I reach the second level where they supposedly accuse the girl from the bookstore, I present 3 tests but I still can't deliver the last one... on top of that I have to level up revealing 6 secrets... when I can't even reveal the first secret of the sister,..., I only got a secret in the stables, one in the bookstore and one in the clothing store, then I can't find a way to advance, I can only keep increasing agility and charisma, for courage I lack tights...
maybe this will help, its a little old but still good
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/02/1673505_LLtP_Walkthrough_0.31_v2.pdf

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
SubscribeStar version: Evelyn is your sister by default. Install the patch to make her *not* be your sister.
Patreon version: Evelyn is not your sister; the patch will do nothing. There is no patch to convert from her being your friend to your sister, as far as I know.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
What is the condition to stop Thaddeus in the endgame when you meet him with Evelyn?
I tried everything the result is the same.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
What is the condition to stop Thaddeus in the endgame when you meet him with Evelyn?
I tried everything the result is the same.
You cannot stop him, you can only prevent Evelyn from dying (which is automatic if you went with her). The endgame is one thing after another going wrong until you finally face the big bad, at which point you die unless you have enough backup and have made the right choices.

Reactions: SpecterX

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
You cannot stop him, you can only prevent Evelyn from dying (which is automatic if you went with her). The endgame is one thing after another going wrong until you finally face the big bad, at which point you die unless you have enough backup and have made the right choices.
Not quite true, as it's certainly possible for Evelyn to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was enough to avoid the bad outcomes of that scene.

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I think I completed all available questline before starting the endgame. So do I need to carefully choose those who will help?

Not quite true, as it's certainly possible for Evelyn to
was enough to avoid the bad outcomes of that scene.
so maybe there is more.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
well based on name it's for patreon version.
It says "patreon" in the file name because it contains the patreon version of the script, in which Evelyn is not your sister. Again, if you have the Patreon version, there is no way to make Evelyn your sister.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I think I completed all available questline before starting the endgame. So do I need to carefully choose those who will help?

so maybe there is more.
Even if you made all the right choices, Evelyn gets knocked out, and other things go wrong for the rest of the day.

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
Don't you people know how to read? The instructions are crystal clear.
Not quite. Because there is not instruction to install de patch but i already know that i have to deleted the remaining words and just replace it as script.rpa and i dont know if i install the subscribe or patreon game because is not specified in the 1 page.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Not quite. Because there is not instruction to install de patch but i already know that i have to deleted the remaining words and just replace it as script.rpa and i dont know if i install the subscribe or patreon game because is not specified in the 1 page.
Oh yes it is.... it's clearly stated

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
on page 1: Version: 0.42.0 Subscribestar

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes