glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, I'm playing the game, and I couldn't help but notice that there is an NTR tag, I saw it clearly when I saw Thardeus trying to take Evelly's virginity, but there's something that is bothering me, when I tried to enter Primose's house at night , an old naked man appeared, is there any NTR in the story of Primose?
That's her father. If you pay attention to what Primrose tells you, her dad is a light sleeper and you basically can't go to her house at night except when he's in a drunken stupor. On the ingame map, you will see Primrose's portrait beside another portrait when he's awake, and primrose's portrait alone when he's unconcious.

eta: There's definitely something unhealthy going on with the father's ideas of sex ed, but he is not having sex with her.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I keep training with samara but my agility never goes up past 4, what am I missing? I feel like I've gotten into a cul de sac with any available options to proceed.
THank you.
The first three points of agility come from paying Samarra to train you. The next point is free, but you can only get it by finding a way to land a blow on Samarra in a training session. You get the last point from Nell.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I just downloaded from the Megalink the other day. It's definitely the Patreon version. Patreon has no incest whereas Subscribestar does.
I downloaded from Mega the day it came out, and it was definitely the incest version, he calls evelyn sis several times.
If you used that evelyn patch on the main page, I believe that it makes the incest version, non incest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
primose father... i dont remeber about dad fuk her... but her ass/vagina east access so im guessing there where behinde door incest molesting going on... but just my opinion
not that kind of incest, belle would need to figure how to explain why young girl is living with drunkard who isn't her father. primrose gave erotic books to her daddy so he would stay busy.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Look on the left side of the page, above Genre, Changelog and all of that and you will see " Version: 0.42.0 Subscribestar " along with other details.

Looks like this.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-23
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: Belle - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.0 Subscribestar <<<<<<<<<<<<<<:p:Do_O:alien::geek:
Language: English
Genre:

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I need the walkthrough to activate the love relationship (incest) with Evelyn please
Keypoint is not to do anything too early.

Basically, you need to go to the library in the castle, look at birth or death records and look for things that don't line up.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I need the walkthrough to activate the love relationship (incest) with Evelyn please
If you tell her how you feel without proper preparation, she will leave town forever, and the game becomes unwinnable.

To romance her, you need to remove an inhibition she has, which is linked to her dark secret. You MUST remove the inhibition BEFORE you talk to her about your feelings. You learn of the existence of the inhibition while revealing one of her lesser secrets, but it can only be removed after revealing her dark secret.

You get an inkling of the nature of her dark secret when you spend time eating with her for a second time. After that, it's a matter of following up on that one clue, first in the family records office (primrose will tell you where that is), then with Aldred.

In the family records office, you have to solve a puzzle - you're looking for a discrepancy in dates.

Once you have revealed her dark secret and removed the inhibiton, you can tell her how you feel without driving her to leave town.

Once you tell her how you feel without driving her away, if she likes you well enough, she invites you into her bed permanently and you become a couple. Spending time with her in the afternoons and telling Thaddeus to leave her alone both help make her like you better.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
If you tell her how you feel without proper preparation, she will leave town forever, and the game becomes unwinnable.

To romance her, you need to remove an inhibition she has, which is linked to her dark secret. You MUST remove the inhibition BEFORE you talk to her about your feelings. You learn of the existence of the inhibition while revealing one of her lesser secrets, but it can only be removed after revealing her dark secret.

You get an inkling of the nature of her dark secret when you spend time eating with her for a second time. After that, it's a matter of following up on that one clue, first in the family records office (primrose will tell you where that is), then with Aldred.

In the family records office, you have to solve a puzzle - you're looking for a discrepancy in dates.

Once you have revealed her dark secret and removed the inhibiton, you can tell her how you feel without driving her to leave town.

Once you tell her how you feel without driving her away, if she likes you well enough, she invites you into her bed permanently and you become a couple. Spending time with her in the afternoons and telling Thaddeus to leave her alone both help make her like you better.
Quick question if i just let thaddeus continue with eve, will it have a consequence later in the game?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Quick question if i just let thaddeus continue with eve, will it have a consequence later in the game?
You earn more money from the negotiations, but Evelyn becomes much harder for you to seduce.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I wish you were able to fuck Belle while she is still tiny. cockcleeve is so hot. i wish more games had it.
I wholeheartedly agree, but it's difficult to do with the Ren'py model without it looking implausibly unrealistic. Works better with less-realistic models like HoneySelect or Koikatsu (and even in Corrupted Kingdoms, Pixie had to have her model significantly enlarged for her cocksleeve scene so she's no longer barely bigger than the cock penetrating her).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You earn more money from the negotiations, but Evelyn becomes much harder for you to seduce.
and not virgin for mc.

I wish you were able to fuck Belle while she is still tiny. cockcleeve is so hot. i wish more games had it.
you realize that even smallest finger wouldn't fit in her.

is there a way to fuck evelyn in her sleep without having to admitting youre feelings?
doubt it.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes