Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
The who? Don't think I've met that person yet. On what day does this person appear? I'm on day 39 right now.
She's the blonde that appears when you go to meet the Fairy Queen. After that, you can find her at the ruins in the very south of the world map.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Cool. Now I can do her storyline. New question, though. How do I get the perversion to 6? I'm maxed out as far as the ribbon shows. But I can't do some of the night stuff as they are locked and says Perversion Level 6.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Cool. Now I can do her storyline. New question, though. How do I get the perversion to 6? I'm maxed out as far as the ribbon shows. But I can't do some of the night stuff as they are locked and says Perversion Level 6.
Don't cum for at least a day, you should get a temporary boost to Level 6 Perversions.

Reactions: Talmadge

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you hold back from cumming for an entire day, you get a +1 bonus to perversity until the next time you cum, which is how you get to perversity 6.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to start the sister Agnes walkthrough? After asking her about visiting Callie at night, she disappears and doesn't show again.
There's nothing else to do with her unless you are playing a "new game+" game. If you're playing ng+, then she should be in the church from day 1 and you can interact with her, explore the church, and so on.

Reactions: Durisaz

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Primrose - Friend with benefits route still available?
Yes. There are two ways to obtain it
  • Let her get imprisoned by Samarra, and only prove her innocence afterwards. You can't get the girlfriend route unless you clear her before she gets imprisoned.
  • Don't read the books that raise your perversion level next to her (read them while working instead). You need her to have a sufficiently high level of affection to get the girlfriend route, so if you just avoid getting enough points to reach that threshold, she will only ask you for sex, and not to be your lover.

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
Need quest line and proper walkthrough.also need good animation engine like quake also thanks all.oh by the way need pregnant version and specifically fey and incest charecters need specification.thanks

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
The game is very good but need more interaction with player.its totally depend on specific choice not interact with player psychology.need special focus on that ground thnks specially the developer with respect and love

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Jives

Aug 2, 2022
There's nothing else to do with her unless you are playing a "new game+" game. If you're playing ng+, then she should be in the church from day 1 and you can interact with her, explore the church, and so on.
How do you start a NG+?

I've restarted the game twice now and still haven't seen her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need quest line and proper walkthrough.also need good animation engine like quake also thanks all.oh by the way need pregnant version and specifically fey and incest charecters need specification.thanks
wt: no.
animations: why better?
preggo: can make nearly every1 preggo
incest: only with evelyn if playing subs version

The game is very good but need more interaction with player.its totally depend on specific choice not interact with player psychology.need special focus on that ground thnks specially the developer with respect and love
ofc it depends choices, if it wouldn't then this would be kinetic novel.

How do you start a NG+?

I've restarted the game twice now and still haven't seen her
after reaching some ending (even if world is destroyed i think) you can start ng+.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm trying to talk the visions with the Fairy Queen. I know I'm supposed to point out that Nell is Fey, and that she is the Queen's daughter. But every time I try the second, it takes me back to the list to change. How is it supposed to go?

Erik Marsx

Jan 6, 2019
Could someone please help? What is " "? What is it for?
It removes incest (it makes Evelyn your friend instead of sister) from the SubscribeStar version, effectively making it like the Patreon version.

How about writing this on the first post somewhere? This question gets asked again and again. Understandably, because it's honestly confusing. Or maybe at least name the patch "Evelyn no incest patch"?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes