glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
What would be real nice is a walkthough for the NG+ run through of the game - also there was a harem mod awhile ago it would also be a nice addition to the game
There's no need for a separate NG+ walkthrough. Everything is the same in NG+ except your skills are already upgraded (which frees up a lot of time), and there is some additional content with Sister Agnes.

I updated my guide to include the NG+ Sister Agnes material. It's pretty simple and straightforward.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Well, I tried searching. Nothing came up. So could someone tell me what all I need to change? Because Belle's hints says that all I have to do is the "replace seed with..." But every time I do, it just takes me back to the list of things you can change.
Once you've altered the wording of the vision, you need to present the new interpretation to the FQ.

Evian1909

Mar 23, 2020
Hey guyz need some help been searching for a while and i can't find the clues for primrose dark secret , i've searched on the internet too but still no bueno can i have some help ?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There's no need for a separate NG+ walkthrough. Everything is the same in NG+ except your skills are already upgraded (which frees up a lot of time), and there is some additional content with Sister Agnes.

I updated my guide to include the NG+ Sister Agnes material. It's pretty simple and straightforward.
Actually I beg to differ, the NG+ route causes severl things to change days - ie: Since you no longer need the courage training it advances the Evelyn /Theadus almost kissing episode to day 4 not as shown on the present day walkthrough as day 5 - these happen several times throughout the story, thus it is extremely hard to follow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What would be real nice is a walkthough for the NG+ run through of the game - also there was a harem mod awhile ago it would also be a nice addition to the game
if hints given by game aren't enuf then no idea what would be enuf.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Once you've altered the wording of the vision, you need to present the new interpretation to the FQ.
I did that, then I chose Nell is Fey, then Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter. It took me back to where you change the vision. Is there another clue I'm supposed to give besides those two? If so, which one, and where do I find it?

Ghazaan

Jun 4, 2018
My Goodness me...What i would pay for a sequel to this masterpiece.
Lets stop here for a moment folks, and admire the storyline here for a sec. What a piece of art! Is there, in any way or form, a chance that there will ever be a sequel to this? Imagine the possibilities! This is too good to end...

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
My Goodness me...What i would pay for a sequel to this masterpiece.
Lets stop here for a moment folks, and admire the storyline here for a sec. What a piece of art! Is there, in any way or form, a chance that there will ever be a sequel to this? Imagine the possibilities! This is too good to end...
This story is one and done. I don't intend to make a sequel to it. Thank you, though.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Actually I beg to differ, the NG+ route causes severl things to change days - ie: Since you no longer need the courage training it advances the Evelyn /Theadus almost kissing episode to day 4 not as shown on the present day walkthrough as day 5 - these happen several times throughout the story, thus it is extremely hard to follow.
If you are trying to do exactly the same thing as the online walkthrough day by day, i feel very bad for you. The walkthroughs that exist suck, because they are just transcripts of some other person's playthrough of the game. It's a sandbox. Explore. Do your own thing. Have fun. Refer to the walkthroughs or my guide ( ) only when you get stuck.

Besides, if you are doing NG+, you've already finished the game and know what you need to do to solve all the puzzles, so why on earth would you be referring to a walkthrough at all?

Reactions: slick97

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I did that, then I chose Nell is Fey, then Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter. It took me back to where you change the vision. Is there another clue I'm supposed to give besides those two? If so, which one, and where do I find it?
No, once you present those two clues, you should get a new quest from the FQ. Sounds like your save game is corrupt.

Reactions: Talmadge

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Fey Court
‘About your visions...’
Something inherently magical
Replace ‘seed’ with ‘spawn’
Suggest the current interpretation to the Fairy Queen
Nell is part Fey
Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter

Is Nell with you? I think she needs to be.
nope, she won't set her foot into forest until she becomes new fq.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
there is an inconsistency in the Evelyn patch - it does remove the incest from the game with the MC, but it also makes her leave to seek out her betrothed even after you have exposed him to be a fraud - the actual game without this patch says she will leave to seek out a new life and correctly does not mention Tom anymore - so whoever wrote the patch should fix that

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That's what they all say, before they make a sequel, comeback or whatever... ;)
To be perfectly honest with you, if it comes to the point where Supermodel fails dramatically and I feel the monetary desire towards exploiting the popularity of LLtP to make an LLtP 2, I'm just going to ghost the whole adult gaming scene and make nothing at all. I'd rather quit than sacrifice my creative vision at the altar of cold hard cash.

LLtP's story is complete. There is nothing else for me to tell there that is worth telling (with the exception of tiny expansions to existing side content if I feel the need for that). There won't be an LLtP because there is no room for LLtP 2.

Enjoy what you have with this game and cross your fingers that I can recapture that magic with Supermodel. Even though those games are quite different in some ways (Supermodel is not a sandbox game), they have stronger thematic similarities than I've let on so far. Just trust me on this. If you like LLtP's story, I'm confident you'll enjoy Supermodel's as well.

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
Belle Just one thing! if the Pixies are vegetal born rather than animal born. The fairies will not die even if Selena make everyone Lesbian. Or do they?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Just one thing! if the Pixies are vegetal born rather than animal born. The fairies will not die even if Selena make everyone Lesbian. Or do they?
It's one of those mysteries that you'll never get a true answer to. But I'll say this: the fey in LLtP are intrinsically bound to humanity, and they form two parts of a whole.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ash

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Where's my Harem ending?? :cry::cry::cry:
Man,i hate this kind of games if they haven't an harem ending....
You're encouraged to seduce but if you do blindly..... you're not so happy of the outcome..... (welp,just the question is the serious part... :LOL: )

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you get an ending with both Callie and Evelyn
Also it does seem odd to be encouraged to make each girl in town yours and then be told if you want to be a king you must abandon all others - Kings of old were no different then the Ceo's and super rich of today - the take what they want not caring for whom they hurt - also today they simply by people

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes