cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, a variable is set once you actually do the threesome, and that variable makes it so the option to do advanced training goes away in your game. What you claim to have done is not what you actually did. My guess is that you didn't actually do the threesome but ignored the woman, in which case advanced training remains available.
did 3some (twice) aka 1st nell gave hj to mc and then that older woman gave hj and then nell was "forced" to fuck mc and then that older woman shoved nell off and jumped on mc's dick and rode it until he came. if there is other 3some with her then you can enlight us.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
did 3some (twice) aka 1st nell gave hj to mc and then that older woman gave hj and then nell was "forced" to fuck mc and then that older woman shoved nell off and jumped on mc's dick and rode it until he came. if there is other 3some with her then you can enlight us.
You say this, but I don't believe you. I do believe that you think you did this, but it's impossible as the code is written.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You say this, but I don't believe you. I do believe that you think you did this, but it's impossible as the code is written.
i'm sure you won't believe me (as you have said 90% of what i posted is bs :p) but i'm telling truth, mc and nell on advanced training, go inside house, get naughty, notice older woman, invite her to join (courage) and rest.

i can give you my save if it helps.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i'm sure you won't believe me (as you have said 90% of what i posted is bs :p) but i'm telling truth, mc and nell on advanced training, go inside house, get naughty, notice older woman, invite her to join (courage) and rest.

i can give you my save if it helps.
Sure, feel free.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
already did. :p
Okay, I have tried both the saves you sent and confirmed that what I said was correct. The scene does not repeat. I have no idea what made you believe it did.

If I were to venture a guess, I'd say you're running a modded version of the game, in which case I wash my hands of this.

Sevy

Nov 6, 2017
So I have done all the options with all girls except the "riddle" from the fairy queen.
Whenever I start the endgame quests it ends the same with Evelyn dead and the MC in jail.

Is this the only ending there is?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So I have done all the options with all girls except the "riddle" from the fairy queen.
Whenever I start the endgame quests it ends the same with Evelyn dead and the MC in jail.

Is this the only ending there is?
First, To win the game, you must solve the riddle of the FQ's vision and fulfill the quest she gives you once you've solved it. There are some quests in the game's "todo" list that are optional, but that is not one of them.

Second, during the endgame, when given the choice, you have to go with Evelyn, and you have to have adequate skill at invading minds, or bad things happen to Evelyn. If you have revealed all secrets for all characters who have one, and if you go with Evelyn to confront Thaddeus, you'll be able to save her.

Third, all roads lead to you ending up in jail on the day of coronation. Keep playing, and someone springs you from jail, giving you one last chance to meet with the princess, save the world, and defeat the Big Bad. If you have made the correct choices, you have a chance of surviving your encounter with the Big Bad. If you have not, then you die.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, I have tried both the saves you sent and confirmed that what I said was correct. The scene does not repeat. I have no idea what made you believe it did.

If I were to venture a guess, I'd say you're running a modded version of the game, in which case I wash my hands of this.
not modded (unless subs version here is pre-modded), not edited anything in saves or anything else.

well screenshots don't prove anything and not gonna get screenrecorder to record what's on screen so let's agree that neither side is wrong aka you say that 3some with nell and that old woman is 1 time scene and i say it isn't (on my saves and version upped here).

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
not modded (unless subs version here is pre-modded), not edited anything in saves or anything else.

well screenshots don't prove anything and not gonna get screenrecorder to record what's on screen so let's agree that neither side is wrong aka you say that 3some with nell and that old woman is 1 time scene and i say it isn't (on my saves and version upped here).
If you are seeing a different behavior in the same saves while performing the same actions (starting advanced training during the tower scene with Nell) then the only explanation possible is that you're using a different version of the game than I am.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you are seeing a different behavior in the same saves while performing the same actions (starting advanced training during the tower scene with Nell) then the only explanation possible is that you're using a different version of the game than I am.
my version is what is available here and run started ~2 years ago (didn't play at all for a ~year since waited that deep sleep spell gets added as i have said before).

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The game was created on Belle's system, so it has to be seen as the standard for basic game stability.
Belle is not seeing the problem on her end, so the problem has to be something on your end.
I also only got that scene one time in game.
I even went back to old saves and tried again, and only got it the one time.

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
I think that any attempt at a sequel would quickly turn into the LLTP version of the Bradey Bunch, but with only one male in a house filled with women.
Which has been done with an endless number of other games, so it would be rather boring.

But since Belle is plant based, I would not mind seeing a bee polinate her, making her pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be awsome, it will gave a kind of closure to Belle cycle.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hey I was just wondering when the final update will be and if it would be better to play the game as is or just wait for the update
When It's Done (TM), and it's up to you. The final update won't add anything new, but it will polish the entire experience and improve all the outdated animations, as well as tweak one of the puzzles and add an (optional) time-limited mode of play.

This is not a small update, and the last one was released just two weeks ago. Don't hold your breath quite yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no to time limited mode, mc needs time to make sure that his seed has been attached. :p

so i'm only who can do nell 3some more than once is personal bug. yay (maybe).

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
no to time limited mode, mc needs time to make sure that his seed has been attached. :p

so i'm only who can do nell 3some more than once is personal bug. yay (maybe).
Try downloading the game to a new folder (NEVER install over an existing folder) and see if that changes anything. There is something off with the version you're using, either because of using an outdated patch or something else.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Try downloading the game to a new folder (NEVER install over an existing folder) and see if that changes anything. There is something off with the version you're using, either because of using an outdated patch or something else.
i always delete old folder before copying new folder to where i keep games, only what remains of old version is saves-folder.

never used any patch besides maybe incest patch in past if there was 1 and no subs version available.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
i always delete old folder before copying new folder to where i keep games, only what remains of old version is saves-folder.

never used any patch besides maybe incest patch in past if there was 1 and no subs version available.
cxx, what he's saying makes troubleshooting sense...and a reason to deviate from your otherwise good policy. It might help dispel the mystery.

Down load a new copy of the latest version in a 'test' folder and run the game copying in your old 'save file' to that folder and see if anything changes the game's behaviour. If your current (old) game has the 3x scene and the new one doesn't, that's the clue. If they both act the same, that's INTERESTING!

Cheers,

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, will try.

seems that it was 1 time bug since can't get advanced training 2nd time anymore.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes