xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Since he was there and let it happen, it's sharing?
for me is it not, sorry also it is not "NTR" by any definiton (exept in the Suscribestar scenario) for me is it Pimping, (of course there are many greyscales inbetween,) Basicly you decide not to act on "the abuse" because she can give you money each friday, forcing your so called "LI" to have paid sex, and to Stash away money that is originaly for the Comunity.
the points brought up in the posts before are also valid at that time but you don´t know how your sister or cousin feels about it only that she is denying her self her true feelings towards you.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Well this is tangentially related: does Evelyn need to have got it on with Thaddeus in order to have sex with her while she's asleep (and not in a relationship with MC)? Am currently attempting a real dickhead playthrough where he knocks as many of the girls up as possible without them knowing. On that note, is there any way to bypass Nell's deep sleep resistance?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is not a thread about NTR. People have been warned by mods for such discussions before.
well it can't be helped, some see evelyn case as ntr and some don't and neither side is correct or wrong.

i didn't even know that mc can pimp his sister.

AnondAndOn

Jun 1, 2022
I'm only a few in-game days and a single small secret into the game, but can anyone tell me what the "evelyn patch" (filename: scripts_patreon_0.42.0) is supposed to do? I've done some googling and know the game underwent some drastic changes due to patreon and that there's a mod by Boxedjack somewhere in the this thread, but I don't wanna mess too much with stuff I don't know how will affect the O.42v found here on F95.

EDIT: I think this is my 5th or something offense of figuring something out immediately after asking about it... Ignore me. I'm used to seeing the incest tag and believing I want to actually download any patches provided.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Well this is tangentially related: does Evelyn need to have got it on with Thaddeus in order to have sex with her while she's asleep (and not in a relationship with MC)? Am currently attempting a real dickhead playthrough where he knocks as many of the girls up as possible without them knowing. On that note, is there any way to bypass Nell's deep sleep resistance?
1. If you read the Evelyn-Thaddeus dialogue, you'll notice that she is not letting him have PIV sex with her, so no, letting their relationship advance does not enable the MC to do PIV to her while she's asleep.

2. No, there is no way to remove Nell's magic resistance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2. No, there is no way to remove Nell's magic resistance.
and absolutely no need to since can bang her daily or twice a day and even after she becomes fq.

Belle i think i figured how that oddity i reported happened, twice romp with nell in same day.

Barney_aut

Nov 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

First of all a great game Belle (and Developers).

I´ve got a question about Primrose.. i nearly played the Game to its Endgame (no ToDos open)... but the sad part is I never could go any farther with Primrose than kissing or watching her cleaning naked.
I did save her from prison and got everything in the storylane with Merek (at least out of her Mind). I don´t have any options left in the library..
when im working after my nap she comes really shy to me after i tell her i want a kiss. When she is in the Reading Room im only able to read a book or talk with her, nothing happens. With the remove Inhibitions Spell i can only get a Kiss or "get a big smile".

Where did I fucked up? or did i still miss something?

PS: i didnt play with the walkthrough... i just try to enjoy it on my own (and now missing Primrose :( )

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

First of all a great game Belle (and Developers).

I´ve got a question about Primrose.. i nearly played the Game to its Endgame (no ToDos open)... but the sad part is I never could go any farther with Primrose than kissing or watching her cleaning naked.
I did save her from prison and got everything in the storylane with Merek (at least out of her Mind). I don´t have any options left in the library..
when im working after my nap she comes really shy to me after i tell her i want a kiss. When she is in the Reading Room im only able to read a book or talk with her, nothing happens. With the remove Inhibitions Spell i can only get a Kiss or "get a big smile".

Where did I fucked up? or did i still miss something?

PS: i didnt play with the walkthrough... i just try to enjoy it on my own (and now missing Primrose :( )
If she was ever in jail, you're locked out of getting into any of her romance paths. You need to make sure she's never arrested, to begin with.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Primrose's relationship paths are time sensitive. She's the only character in the game where you have a deadline on developing the relationship.

In addition to having to prevent her from getting arrested, you also have to have improved her opinion of you sufficiently before clearing her of suspicion for the murder. If she doesn't think well enough of you at the time that you clear her name, she will give you money instead of a sexual reward, and AFAIK, you get no chance to further develop your relationship after saving her from jail.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Quick question, are all clues useful or are there some just meant to pad your list? Just finished the game with the best ending and there is at least one clue I do not recall using at any point. Could be just my horrible memory though - it did take me a minute.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quick question, are all clues useful or are there some just meant to pad your list? Just finished the game with the best ending and there is at least one clue I do not recall using at any point. Could be just my horrible memory though - it did take me a minute.
all clues have their use, easy to forget that used clue since those are 1 time use.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There are red herrings and some clues that are only meant to serve as reminders. Not all clues are meant to be actively used during Invade Mind.

Reactions: DarkExecutive

Amakrotol

Jul 23, 2020
Hey quick question. I see there's an Evelyn patch for the game. I'm guessing it's the incest, but does it remove it or add it back?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
The first Endgame was good Thadeus die,,, MC lives & become the King and all the good people are safe but the latest is BAD ....MC end up Dead while Thaddeus the one who invited the demon runs Free, Bad ending

1663110410071.png

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes