Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
ok, will try.

seems that it was 1 time bug since can't get advanced training 2nd time anymore.
As I said before, you only think you did it twice, and I'm sure you feel very confident about it, too. However, you most likely did the scene then loaded a save game and forgot what you had done when.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is there a walkthrough?
There was an incomplete walkthough at one time, but changes were made to earlier parts of the game that make it no longer really accurate.
There is a hint system built in that does help, but you still have to use your brains to play.

Reactions: deviator

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As I said before, you only think you did it twice, and I'm sure you feel very confident about it, too. However, you most likely did the scene then loaded a save game and forgot what you had done when.
well again we agree that we disagree but let's bury this topic.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough?
There is a guide, written by me, which you may find useful:
Links to the two walkthroughs that exist are in the first section of the guide. Both walkthroughs end halfway though the endgame. Both are basically a record of someone else's playthrough, which makes them very annoying and difficult to follow, but searching in them is an helpful way to find solutions to puzzles that have you stumped.

Reactions: UncapedCucumber

Paleto123

Aug 19, 2018
Hey Belle, will you be polishing up on your scripts too? Sometimes it feels childish or comedic. Sometimes it doesn't feel like some of the things they talk are in a fantasy theme. Unless that's your intention then im sorry

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey Belle, will you be polishing up on your scripts too? Sometimes it feels childish or comedic. Sometimes it doesn't feel like some of the things they talk are in a fantasy theme. Unless that's your intention then im sorry
There have been a few people saying similar things over the years, and I disagree just as strongly now as I did back then. Whatever this "fantasy theme" in dialogue is, it most likely has way more to do with your preexisting tastes in fantasy literature than what is actually acceptable for fantasy writing.

I'm not trying to capture the flowery prose of Tolkien, the unique vocabulary of Martin, or the misunderstood and overblown "thee/thou" nonsense used by fantasy authors who have no idea what they're doing or how those words were historically used.

I'm writing casual fantasy with a purpose, and that purpose isn't to shower you with fancy words for some kind of hypothetical "fantasy" theming that has no historical significance anyway. The purpose is to titillate and excite without trying to shove my way into players' minds and attempting to impress them with my vocabulary.

The game is meant to be comedic and lighthearted in its language outside of scenes that are designed to be dramatic or sad. I have no idea what "childish" means to you in an erotic adult game.

And if you're referring to Belle's dialogue, she's deliberately written as if she exists somewhere outside of our regular understanding of time and space, breaking the 4th wall with alarming regularity and making passing references to things that simply don't exist (yet or ever) in that setting. That's part of her schtick.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Wait if im correct if the only part that "NTR" is used in the game, is when MC use his sister as power trade (fuck another dude, MC asked for), its sharing and not NTR.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Wait if im correct if the only part that "NTR" is used in the game, is when MC use his sister as power trade (fuck another dude, MC asked for), its sharing and not NTR.
Yep, but anytime one of the LIs in a game isn't 100% a virgin until she discovers the MC's divine cock and becomes his and his alone, you always get people swarm the thread to shit on the floor and throw a general temper tantrum until the game gets slapped with the NTR tag. Then those same people will complain because NTR fans start showing up to ask specifics about the NTR content that's allegedly in the game. You know, because the game has a tag advertising that content, how very unreasonable of them to ask about the specifics before taking the time to download and play the game. (Also, one of the women he has sex with is married, which is technically NTR, but we all know that's not what the tag is about.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st time evelyn gets fucked by envoy is rape and ntr since evelyn will be future li and if there's more on it then it's sharing if mc knows about it.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
1st time evelyn gets fucked by envoy is rape and ntr since evelyn will be future li and if there's more on it then it's sharing if mc knows about it.
I hate ntr, but if she wasnt LI yet, since when is that NTR? rape i understand, but not NTR and probably you can avoid it.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hate ntr, but if she wasnt LI yet, since when is that NTR? rape i understand, but not NTR and probably you can avoid it.
if future li gets fucked by non-mc dude then it is ntr. whole ntr (netori and netorare) is stupid.

Reactions: Power Lord

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
if future li gets fucked by non-mc dude then it is ntr. whole ntr (netori and netorare) is stupid.
She was your LI in the moment? No.
Example:
For you a girl that lost her Virginity before knowing you is NTR, just because she is going to be your LI?
Is what you are telling me basically.
Trust me i hate NTR with all my soul, but if it is avoidable i play. But i dont see any NTR in this game, so far i see "Sharing".

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Any time that there is an NTR tag in a game, the hardcore anti NTR people throw a fit at the thought that it is there, even if it is 100% avoidable.
And the pro NTR people start to ask constantly, where that content is, and how much is planned.

Because the anti NTR people:
Hate the idea that the dev has spent time creating that NTR (even when it is avoidable) content for other people, when the dev could have been making more content that "THEY" like.
These games are after all, created for "their" enjoyment.
Screw everyone else!
They also seem to throw a fit and insist that sharing content is NTR, when by definition, it is not.

The pro NTR people, are mainly interested in that content, so they want to know where it is, and how to get it.
But some even scream when there is no NTR content or a tag for it, and they insist that the game would be better with it.
Even after the dev has said repeatedly that they will not be adding any NTR content to a game..

My thoughts on NTR is that I am not a fan, but if it is avoidable, there is nothing to complain about...

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
NTR fans start showing up to ask specifics about the NTR content that's allegedly in the game
And if not then Non NTR fans will show up and ask if it is avoidable and then say "you lied it is not avoidable you only don´t see it " but it is there and I have to desinfect my whole computer because of you saying it is avoidable :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and DigDug69

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Any time that there is an NTR tag in a game, the hardcore anti NTR people throw a fit at the thought that it is there, even if it is 100% avoidable.
And the pro NTR people start to ask constantly, where that content is, and how much is planned.

Because the anti NTR people:
Hate the idea that the dev has spent time creating that NTR (even when it is avoidable) content for other people, when the dev could have been making more content that "THEY" like.
These games are after all, created for "their" enjoyment.
Screw everyone else!

The pro NTR people, are mainly interested in that content, so they want to know where it is, and how to get it.
But some even scream when there is no NTR content or a tag for it, and they insist that the game would be better with it.
Even after the dev has said repeatedly that they will not be adding any NTR content to a game..

My thoughts on NTR is that I am not a fan, but if it is avoidable, there is nothing to complain about...
100 % agree

Reactions: xapican

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She was your LI in the moment? No.
Example:
For you a girl that lost her Virginity before knowing you is NTR, just because she is going to be your LI?
Is what you are telling me basically.
Trust me i hate NTR with all my soul, but if it is avoidable i play. But i dont see any NTR in this game, so far i see "Sharing".
no but since mc witnessed it it is ntr. if he'd elsewhere then no.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
no but since mc witnessed it it is ntr. if he'd elsewhere then no.
Shouldn't it be the opposite? Since he was there and let it happen, it's sharing? Because often NTR plots make a point of having it happen behind the cuckold's back (and only have him realize what's happening towards the end).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Shouldn't it be the opposite? Since he was there and let it happen, it's sharing? Because often NTR plots make a point of having it happen behind the cuckold's back (and only have him realize what's happening towards the end).
at that point there was no point to share.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes