cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is an inconsistency in the Evelyn patch - it does remove the incest from the game with the MC, but it also makes her leave to seek out her betrothed even after you have exposed him to be a fraud - the actual game without this patch says she will leave to seek out a new life and correctly does not mention Tom anymore - so whoever wrote the patch should fix that
if she leaves early then you made fubar when revealing her secrets .

LLtP's story is complete. There is nothing else for me to tell there that is worth telling (with the exception of tiny expansions to existing side content if I feel the need for that). There won't be an LLtP because there is no room for LLtP 2.
well story of mc's kids against some new threat or just them enjoying life.

the hints don't help you shortcut the sequences needed to go through some of the more complicated story components
as those aren't supposed to, you are supposed to use that grey matter what's between your ears.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Can you get an ending with both Callie and Evelyn
Also it does seem odd to be encouraged to make each girl in town yours and then be told if you want to be a king you must abandon all others - Kings of old were no different then the Ceo's and super rich of today - the take what they want not caring for whom they hurt - also today they simply by people
If you are in a relationship with Evelyn, and have had sex with Callie, you can have Evelyn visit Callie and join in the second time.

If you are on good enough terms with Callie, you can enter a relationship with both of them. Even if you haven't finished the menage a trois relationship path before the end of the game, you can choose to partner with both of them in the epilogue.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
if she leaves early then you made fubar when revealing her secrets .

well story of mc's kids against some new threat or just them enjoying life.

as those aren't supposed to, you are supposed to use that grey matter what's between your ears.
Why do you have to be so insulting - maybe your grey matter needs some manners

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Why do you have to be so insulting - maybe your grey matter needs some manners
He does have somewhat of a point despite being a bit curt. LLtP has only one (1) time sensitive sequence in which you're given ample time to gather all of the clues necessary to get the best outcome. Therefor the hints are only meant to nudge you in the right direction and encourage exploration.

The only events which aren't required for achieving a good outcome are your interactions with Callie and Sister Agnes. Both mostly serve as side content for those who are curious.

In general, explore the game as much as possible and don't worry about the implied time constraint. There isn't a penalty for taking more than 60 days to trigelger the ending sequence of events.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
To be perfectly honest with you, if it comes to the point where Supermodel fails dramatically and I feel the monetary desire towards exploiting the popularity of LLtP to make an LLtP 2, I'm just going to ghost the whole adult gaming scene and make nothing at all. I'd rather quit than sacrifice my creative vision at the altar of cold hard cash.

LLtP's story is complete. There is nothing else for me to tell there that is worth telling (with the exception of tiny expansions to existing side content if I feel the need for that). There won't be an LLtP because there is no room for LLtP 2.

Enjoy what you have with this game and cross your fingers that I can recapture that magic with Supermodel. Even though those games are quite different in some ways (Supermodel is not a sandbox game), they have stronger thematic similarities than I've let on so far. Just trust me on this. If you like LLtP's story, I'm confident you'll enjoy Supermodel's as well.
Without directly continuing the story of LLtP, maybe just a game which takes place in the same universe? (Could be close by or far away, in the same era or far into the past/future.) If you want, of course; I'm just making a suggestion.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think that any attempt at a sequel would quickly turn into the LLTP version of the Bradey Bunch, but with only one male in a house filled with women.
Which has been done with an endless number of other games, so it would be rather boring.

But since Belle is plant based, I would not mind seeing a bee polinate her, making her pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
whats the point of throwing skills check right out of the gate one with Uncle and one with Primerose? you cant pass either checks because your skills are too low

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
whats the point of throwing skills check right out of the gate one with Uncle and one with Primerose? you cant pass either checks because your skills are too low
They're NG+ content. If you manage to max out your stats on your first playthrough (which is difficult, but possible) and successfully make it through the ending sequence of events then you can carry your stats and spells over to a new game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The point of the early stat checks is nothing other than to introduce the concept to you so that you understand it while at the same time making sure that they are obviously impossible (before NG+). This way, you won't have a "gotcha" moment realizing that you should have done things differently without ever having had any knowledge of how to do so. It's a tutorial, while also teasing at things you might accomplish in NG+, hopefully making it more likely that you'll try that mode once you reach it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
The point of the early stat checks is nothing other than to introduce the concept to you so that you understand it while at the same time making sure that they are obviously impossible (before NG+). This way, you won't have a "gotcha" moment realizing that you should have done things differently without ever having had any knowledge of how to do so. It's a tutorial, while also teasing at things you might accomplish in NG+, hopefully making it more likely that you'll try that mode once you reach it.
okay i was just wondering because it was right at the beginning and all stats were at 1 so i was just a bit confused

jmiller

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a list somewhere of all the NG+ Content? It might have already been posted but i haven't found it yet. I don't want to miss something. (I am primarily referring to anything outside of the sister Agnes content)

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Is there a list somewhere of all the NG+ Content? It might have already been posted but i haven't found it yet. I don't want to miss something. (I am primarily referring to anything outside of the sister Agnes content)
As best I can tell, the only additional content for NG+ is with Sister Agnes. There might be a few tiny differences elsewhere, but nothing that stood out for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get evelyn to skip afternoon work?

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
how to get evelyn to skip afternoon work?
If you see her on the balcony of the upper training grounds in the morning, you can talk to her there and ask her to take the afternoon off. Do that, and she will be home that afternoon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea figured that later and after shagging nun only left is making nell new fq but that's gonna wait final version.

despite what that older woman said (on whose room mc and nell go on roofclimbing) scene is repeatable.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
despite what that older woman said (on whose room mc and nell go on roofclimbing) scene is repeatable.
You made me check the code just now, and what you just said is impossible. Did you mean some other scene?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You made me check the code just now, and what you just said is impossible. Did you mean some other scene?
no, did advanced roofclimbing with nell twice and both time went into that room with same results (at least when inviting that older woman to join option).

there is only 1 scene with old HUMAN woman.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
no, did advanced roofclimbing with nell twice and both time went into that room with same results (at least when inviting that older woman to join option).

there is only 1 scene with old HUMAN woman.
No, a variable is set once you actually do the threesome, and that variable makes it so the option to do advanced training goes away in your game. What you claim to have done is not what you actually did. My guess is that you didn't actually do the threesome but ignored the woman, in which case advanced training remains available.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes