VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
This isn't that kind of game. In the epilogue, you must choose who you're going to partner with. Whether you break hearts is up to you - you don't *have* to romance every character in the game, and anyone you don't romance will not be left broken hearted when you settle down with someone else.
thank you for your wise words teacher. but Not the answer for which i asked. these things you say i already know, however as my First play i am unaware of Other Possibilities. in order to reveal ALL secrets a certain level of 'romancing' is needed.(which i did and revealed All) and since it is Not real life, i went for all i thought i could get, (except Nell, not sure why)) anyway uncle said Evelyn loves me and so did i. my question was simple: Is there a way to win the Princesses heart, become king AND have Evelyn with me??

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
1 Each time you advance your relationship with a character to the point where they are willing to become your girlfriend, you gain a point of charisma. There are more ways to gain charisma than there are slots.

2. I have written a low-spoiler guide which may help you get un-stuck, especially WRT secrets:
Okay I actually got a bug, I remember on my first playthrough before the ng+ , that when I visit the sidhe several times I got the crone protecting the main character and then the sidhe reveal a secret clue that was going to be used later when I confront the crone. But somehow due to the bug or something I can't get the sidhe clue that I am going to use against the crone for the new game plus start.

Is this a bug ? or is there another way for me to get the sidhe to reveal the secret of the crone to me without me visitng the sidhe place. I already visited the sidhe up till I can no longer visit her the character refuses to go there. Sadly I need to go there to get the secret clue.

also damn the sister quest , hope I didn't miss anything that is not included in the patch ?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Okay I actually got a bug, I remember on my first playthrough before the ng+ , that when I visit the sidhe several times I got the crone protecting the main character and then the sidhe reveal a secret clue that was going to be used later when I confront the crone. But somehow due to the bug or something I can't get the sidhe clue that I am going to use against the crone for the new game plus start.
Just because you're struggling with a quest in a game, don't just assume it's a bug. You can't manually force that scene to happen. It is timed and happens automatically a set number of days after your final manual encounter with the Leanan Sídhe.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Is this a bug ? or is there another way for me to get the sidhe to reveal the secret of the crone to me without me visitng the sidhe place. I already visited the sidhe up till I can no longer visit her the character refuses to go there. Sadly I need to go there to get the secret clue.

also damn the sister quest , hope I didn't miss anything that is not included in the patch ?
Did you already meet the Side ? going to the fairy court ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As far as I can tell, impregnation is automatic if the MC removes the contraceptive spell and does not pull out during PIV sex, with the exception of Samarra (who uses contraception of her own). So not sure what you mean by "have time to"
well gotta repeat things to be sure. :p

or even a FULL HAREM?!?? :unsure: :cool: ;)
no, you gotta select new fq, evelyn, primrose, callie or with princesses. only harem is if absorbs demon's power and then gets 1 pic with all girls (besides belle).

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Just because you're struggling with a quest in a game, don't just assume it's a bug. You can't manually force that scene to happen. It is timed and happens automatically a set number of days after your final manual encounter with the Leanan Sídhe.
Yeah because it's my 2nd playthrough I tried going to sidhe then it just doesn't want to go to the sidhe, but then I just concentrate on other things and then it just auto activate the character head there automatically on it's own silly me.

False alarm folks no bugs.

Anyway I got almost everyone's ending just not primrose. but yeah I am quite happy with the game.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
thank you for your wise words teacher. but Not the answer for which i asked. these things you say i already know, however as my First play i am unaware of Other Possibilities. in order to reveal ALL secrets a certain level of 'romancing' is needed.(which i did and revealed All) and since it is Not real life, i went for all i thought i could get, (except Nell, not sure why)) anyway uncle said Evelyn loves me and so did i. my question was simple: Is there a way to win the Princesses heart, become king AND have Evelyn with me??
No.

Reactions: VN..reader

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

You need to visit the Sidhe twice. A few days after you recover from the second visit, you will be compelled to visit her a third time, at which point the Crone rescues you from being drained to death and you get the clue.

The patch changes the nature of Evelyn's relationship with you from sister to childhood friend, and introduces her entirely off-screen fiancee for you to investigate when you're uncovering her dark secret. Aside from altering her relationship with you and her dark secret, It doesn't change anything else about the game's Evelyn-related content.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
no, you gotta select new fq, evelyn, primrose, callie or with princesses. only harem is if absorbs demon's power and then gets 1 pic with all girls (besides belle).
A full (as far as I know) list of the women you can choose to partner with in the epilogue. Aside from the queen and her sister, none of them will appear as a choice unless you have sufficiently advanced your relationship with the character during the game.

- The new queen and her sister
- Evelyn
- Primrose
- Callie
- Evelyn and Callie both
- Nell
- Samarra
- The former Fairy Queen
- Belle
- nobody (continue to be single)

eta: and Sister Agnes (new game plus only)

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
A full (as far as I know) list of the women you can choose to partner with in the epilogue. Aside from the queen and her sister, none of them will appear as a choice unless you have sufficiently advanced your relationship with the character during the game.

- The new queen and her sister
- Evelyn
- Primrose
- Callie
- Evelyn and Callie both
- Nell
- Samarra
- The former Fairy Queen
- Belle
- nobody (continue to be single)
Plus Sister Agnes in New Game Plus.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
does somebody have the harem ending
ETA: as others have pointed out, the evil ending is not a harem, it's just evil. There is no harem ending.
Unmodded, the only harem ending is if you choose evil during the final confrontation with the villain in the endgame.

I think there was a mod at one point that would alter the epilogue to show each of the "you live out your life happily with so and so" endings in the epilogue, but I don't think it's been updated to work with the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: glassware

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
well gotta repeat things to be sure. :p

does somebody have the harem ending
Unmodded, the only harem ending is if you choose evil during the final confrontation with the villain in the endgame.

I think there was a mod at one point that would alter the epilogue to show each of the "you live out your life happily with so and so" endings in the epilogue, but I don't think it's been updated to work with the latest version.
THERE IS NO HAREM ENDING!!

Everyone needs to stop misleading people

There is an ending where the MC absorbs the demon. This changes the MC so he is no longer human and there is no telling how long before the Demon becomes once again in charge.

This also changes every FEMALE they are no longer thinking people they are mindless automatons that think and do only what MC/Demon thing want them to so they are Sex Dolls not LIs

NOT A HAREM!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is an ending where the MC absorbs the demon. This changes the MC so he is no longer human and there is no telling how long before the Demon becomes once again in charge.

This also changes every FEMALE they are no longer thinking people they are mindless automatons that think and do only what MC/Demon thing want them to so they are Sex Dolls not LIs
well on traditional harem sultan/king/whatever doesn't love women in his harem besides maybe 1 or 2.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
THERE IS NO HAREM ENDING!!

Everyone needs to stop misleading people

NOT A HAREM!!
You're right. I have edited my reply.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes