sthabacook

Jul 6, 2020
You have indeed finished the game. You now have the option of choosing to play it again, which is NG (new game) and NG+ (New Game plus).

NG+ is available only after you've finished the game, it lets you play the same game over again but starting with upgraded stats and most spells already known. In NG+, there is one additional character you can reveal the secret for and have sex with (Sister Agnes). Other than the Sister Agnes content, it's all the same but not needing to upgrade stats or learn as many spells frees up a lot of time for other activities.
Thanks a lot to explain it.

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
Can someone please help me figure out what the hell I am supposed to do? I have been fucking around talking to everybody I can for like 20-30 days now with no progress

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can someone please help me figure out what the hell I am supposed to do? I have been fucking around talking to everybody I can for like 20-30 days now with no progress
Did you met the Leahnan Side ? already? and Belle and Crone saved you ?
go to the Fairy court and Solve the vision, you know who the sister of the actual Fairy Queen is ? (Samarra gives you the story)
Did you unlock the writing room in the Library ?
Edit: to 1 go to the Crone and cast Invade Mind the poeple who know Lilith are Tadeus, the Crone, Leanan Side

Last edited:

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
Did you met the Leahnan Side ? already? and Belle and Crone saved you ?
go to the Fairy court and Solve the vision, you know who the sister of the actual Fairy Queen is ? (Samarra gives you the story)
Did you unlock the writing room in the Library ?
Edit: to 1 go to the Crone and cast Invade Mind the poeple who know Lilith are Tadeus, the Crone, Leanan Side
with the fairy queen i'm looking for some proof she knows a man, i know who the sister is but it won't let me link it
i have done everything in the writing room
i have gotten the full story from Samarra already
Tadeus never talks to me, the only info i've been able to get out of him is about my parents
i need some sort of proof about who the crone is to invade her mind
and i honestly don't remember who leanan is

the only stone unturned i can think of is the mystery girl by the river. but she is almost never there (i've seen her twice)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
with the fairy queen i'm looking for some proof she knows a man, i know who the sister is but it won't let me link it

You go to the Court of fq and put it together (explain that Nell must be the fairy queen)

i have done everything in the writing room
go to the hut and Belle tells you that the Crone has the Shrink spell get something to write from the writing room go to the hut when the Crone is bathing (the girl is the Crone in her true form)

i have gotten the full story from Samarra already

Tadeus never talks to me, the only info i've been able to get out of him is about my parents
That is in the books of the City Hall not Tadeus
i need some sort of proof about who the crone is to invade her mind

and i honestly don't remember who leanan is
The Fairy which almost killed you i saw that you passed that part, already you have the hint it has to do with Lillith the sister of the Princess Selena

the only stone unturned i can think of is the mystery girl by the river. but she is almost never there (i've seen her twice)
You have anyway from what I saw all the Information you just need to put it in the right order

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
1. You have all the clues you need to solve the Fairy Queen's vision. Replace "seed" with "spawn" in the puzzle, then offer the FQ both clues about Nell in the clue interface. IDK what you mean by "knows a man".

2. You are lacking one clue to revealing the Crone's secret. Talk to Thaddeus (guy in city hall who taught you courage) and offer him the clue about the princess's sister. You can only talk to him in the afternoons when Evelyn is at home. Talking to him gives you two more clues. Once you have those, you can reveal the crone's secret (the dialogue during the invade mind scene give very clear hints about what clues you need to offer in what order).

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Dur_Mel

Mar 23, 2019
Finally, all the animations are updated! At this point, none of the sex scenes should have low framerates, and the old ones have had their lighting updated as well.

But there's plenty of other juicy stuff to come in version 1.0, too.

This is one of the first lewd games I ever played. Came back to check to see if it ever went anywhere. Glad to see it's coming together so well.

Reactions: tulkas11

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
All images and animations are now done for version 1.0, leaving that version's image folder with 1191 images. Still a lot of stuff to add, but at least the graphics are done. It's possible that these renders were the last I ever make for this game.
Congratulations - and thank you for such a great ride!

Reactions: Ekcho666 and Belle

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Epilogue is kind of sad: choosing one girl will inevitably hurt the others if you are horny enough to fuck them all. For me the tier list will be: Evelyn/Callie (always incest and throuple baby)>>Nell>>Primrose [the top three/four girls that will take your breakup seriously]>>Selena/Lilith (if you impregnate Lilth that will surely hurt her, but she and Selena will be happy together) >>Thorn (she might be the only one that takes the pregnancy pretty well) >>Belle (I mean she's just your favorite sex partner) >>Samarra (she fulfills her destiny and regains her honor, no strings attached, for me this is the way it should be)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes