glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
can anyone tell me the order of passage of sister agnes?
All of this is in a New Game+ game only.
It's pretty straightforward. The wrinkles are: 1) you won't learn anything exploring the church until after you see Sister Agnes at Callie's house at night (and even then the informative scenes only happen at certain days and times), and 2) as usual for this game, after talking to Agnes about the church, you need to read up on what she told you in the library. Exploring the church doesn't take up any time if there's nothing to see.

If you absolutely need step by step instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi, i just proved Primrose innocent and she confessed her love for me...if i say i love her too...i will be cut off from every other girl\sex scenes? 9i hope not...i mean no harem ok, sad but ok, but i can fool around if i say i love her?thanks

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
hi, i just proved Primrose innocent and she confessed her love for me...if i say i love her too...i will be cut off from every other girl\sex scenes? 9i hope not...i mean no harem ok, sad but ok, but i can fool around if i say i love her?thanks
1 You're not obligated to be faithful to your girlfriend in this game. During the game, there are no consequences whatsoever to being in relationships with several different women at once. There are no story paths cut off by becoming anyone's boyfriend.

2 In the epilogue, you have to choose one person (or one couple) that you're going to partner with. Everyone else who you romanced during the game will be left unhappy. If you don't want to make characters unhappy, only romance the one(s) you're going to choose in the end.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
1 You're not obligated to be faithful to your girlfriend in this game. During the game, there are no consequences whatsoever to being in relationships with several different women at once. There are no story paths cut off by becoming anyone's boyfriend.

2 In the epilogue, you have to choose one person (or one couple) that you're going to partner with. Everyone else who you romanced during the game will be left unhappy. If you don't want to make characters unhappy, only romance the one(s) you're going to choose in the end.
ohh cool than..thanks for the info.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
All images and animations are now done for version 1.0, leaving that version's image folder with 1191 images. Still a lot of stuff to add, but at least the graphics are done. It's possible that these renders were the last I ever make for this game.
It won't be long now.. Hurry up....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I hope there will be option for us to creampie Sister Agnes and maybe make her pregnant in the final 1.0 game version. :unsure:

Reactions: Impalord

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Why only Agnes? What about the elven Queen or the many others?
Agnes is the only one who don't have creampie(as I remember) option for now, it will also be great if we can also make the queen pregnant in the ending

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes