glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Agnes is the only one who don't have creampie(as I remember) option for now, it will also be great if we can also make the queen pregnant in the ending
If you have both removed the contraceptive spell and marry the Princess, she becomes pregnant. If you don't marry her, she doesn't become pregnant, regardless of the spell.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you have both removed the contraceptive spell and marry the Princess, she becomes pregnant. If you don't marry her, she doesn't become pregnant, regardless of the spell.
1 princess will be pregnant even if doesn't end up with them ( i think, been a while since last time saw endings).

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I am talking about the previous elven queen

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hope there will be option for us to creampie Sister Agnes and maybe make her pregnant in the final 1.0 game version. :unsure:
As stated before, this won't happen. It's way too cruel for both the MC and the game itself. Getting her pregnant would basically ruin Agnes's life, and you would do so knowingly and deliberately. That's why this will never be an option.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
1 princess will be pregnant even if doesn't end up with them ( i think, been a while since last time saw endings).
I have checked this - although she has unprotected sex with the MC in the endgame, she does not become pregnant unless you marry her. I think the demon prevents impregnation while he's possessing her, or something -- it seems that only the sex scene you get when you agree to partner with the princesses counts where her pregnancy is concerned.

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I am talking about the previous elven queen
She definitely gets pregnant if you have unprotected sex with her and don't pull out, same as all the human women.

AFAIK, the only named characters you cannot impregnate are Belle (wrong species), Erato (wrong phylum), the Leahn Sidthe (probably for the best), and Sister Agnes (because it would be cruel)

The only character you cannot avoid impregnating once the spell is gone (by pulling out or choosing a non-risky sex act), is Princess Lilith.

Last edited:
Reactions: slick97

w123t4

May 26, 2019
She definitely gets pregnant if you have unprotected sex with her and don't pull out, same as all the human women.
Is this a new added ending? Last time I play was the story just ended and she only get the ending of being a waitress either mc with her or not.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Is this a new added ending? Last time I play was the story just ended and she only get the ending of being a waitress either mc with her or not.
The first version I played to the end was 0.39, and Thorn (original FQ) could become pregnant in that one.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There was always background support for it, but up until the point where NG+ was added, there was no way to have vaginal sex with her after removing the Contraception spell. Because of that, I didn't update her epilogue with pregnancy until the first NG+ update, if I recall correctly.

So yes, it's new (kinda).

Reactions: Ekcho666

w123t4

May 26, 2019
As stated before, this won't happen. It's way too cruel for both the MC and the game itself. Getting her pregnant would basically ruin Agnes's life, and you would do so knowingly and deliberately. That's why this will never be an option.
Yet you can still choose to do the same thing to callie as she said clearly she don't want to be a mother and you know about the creampie may make her pregnant. Compare both action will ruin their life in the future, what is the different between agnes and callie that callie have that option but agnes can't? :unsure:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yet you can still choose to do the same thing to callie as she said clearly she don't want to be a mother and you know about the creampie may make her pregnant. Compare both action will ruin their life in the future, what is the different between agnes and callie that callie have that option but agnes can't? :unsure:
An unwanted pregnancy doesn't "ruin your future." That's not what I meant, and you know it. Sister Agnes will literally have her future ruined as she will lose everything if she becomes pregnant. Stop trying to equate things that are not similar.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have checked this - although she has unprotected sex with the MC in the endgame, she does not become pregnant unless you marry her. I think the demon prevents impregnation while he's possessing her, or something -- it seems that only the sex scene you get when you agree to partner with the princesses counts where her pregnancy is concerned.
meant that other princess aka blonde princess.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
"Sister" Agnes is a nun. Getting pregnant would have her thrown out of the church and a path that she has dedicated her life to.
Callie is a seamstress, they can get pregnant as much as they want, and her career will still be there, with a newly added sideline of children's clothes...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
"Sister" Agnes is a nun. Getting pregnant would have her thrown out of the church and a path that she has dedicated her life to.
Maybe she can pass is off as a virgin birth. :sneaky:

Callie is a seamstress, they can get pregnant as much as they want, and her career will still be there, with a newly added sideline of children's clothes...
If she can afford to support a child. Also, that’s if she doesn’t die during childbirth in the first place—this is the Middle Ages, yo.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes