xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Belle, the Chosen one doesn't have to be the MC, it was just another possible path for her order. What you neglected to address was who or what do they worship at her church?
Sorry, but did you read the dialoge ? when you confront sister Agnes ? iirc she tell s you what they worship, They are Politheistic, and she and her order see themselfes as Spiritual guides to worship path despite the name of the god.
but that was what I Iterpreted from the Interaction with Sister Agnes, Belle did not Name the gods so much is true

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Sister Agnes names multiple gods. I only made her do so reluctantly because it doesn't really serve any purpose to overload the player with names they have no use for in a fantasy story like this, but it was necessary for her message to come across properly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
does anyone have the walkthrough of this version? please and thank you
I have written a guide that you may find useful. In the opening section, I link to two unofficial walkthroughs. They're very bad walkthroughs (there is a reason I wrote a guide), but they are what exist. Follow them at your own risk.

Reactions: UncapedCucumber
Jul 18, 2022
I have written a guide that you may find useful. In the opening section, I link to two unofficial walkthroughs. They're very bad walkthroughs (there is a reason I wrote a guide), but they are what exist. Follow them at your own risk.
I've been using your guide to get the things I missed and its pretty useful. without the guide it would've taken triple the amount of time for me to get everything

Reactions: glaurung

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The Evelyn patch that makes the game non incest.
Copy the files in the patch into the folder named game.

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
if you don't like incest dl patreon version and if you like to fuck your sister then dl subs version.
Pretty sure they're asking about the patch because only one version is available for download on the main page. Hence the existence of the patch. But the clarification is always helpful. Unless you frequent the comments, it does get confusing which version is what and what content the patch changes.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Can you only look into the town hall records pre Evelyn leaving to move story on?

In my game, Evelyn has left following the sex, and then a day later I get the option to look at records, is there any point?

Also, what facts do i have to compare?

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Can you only look into the town hall records pre Evelyn leaving to move story on?

In my game, Evelyn has left following the sex, and then a day later I get the option to look at records, is there any point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

you had sex with her too early, you need to look dates.

also don't dblpost.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I agree with something like that!
Belle, if I may, you should seriously consider to release Long Live the Princess on Steam someday, when the development will be close to conclusion :)
At this point, uncertainties surrounding the music licensing used for LLtP mean that I don't feel confident that a Steam release would be a good idea. Unless things change, please don't hold out hope for a Steam version of this game.

On the other hand, I'm developing Supermodel with an eventual Steam release in mind. One of the things I hope (emphasis on hope) to do there is to compose most, if not all, of the soundtrack myself. That should solve any such problems.

In other news, achievements are finally happening in LLtP! These are going to be a lot of fun, especially since I use many of them to deliver additional punchlines to existing stories.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

1. If Evelyn has left town, the game has become unwinnable. Don't ignore the game when it warns you repeatedly about something.
2. AFAIK, there is no point to investigating the records once she's gone.
3. You are looking for a discrepancy in vital dates.

Mar 29, 2021
At this point, uncertainties surrounding the music licensing used for LLtP mean that I don't feel confident that a Steam release would be a good idea. Unless things change, please don't hold out hope for a Steam version of this game.

On the other hand, I'm developing Supermodel with an eventual Steam release in mind. One of the things I hope (emphasis on hope) to do there is to compose most, if not all, of the soundtrack myself. That should solve any such problems.

In other news, achievements are finally happening in LLtP! These are going to be a lot of fun, especially since I use many of them to deliver additional punchlines to existing stories.
Oh, I didn't know that the music in the game was somewhat copyrighted, this is kinda annoying in some ways, but it's nothing that can't be fixed in advance in case, even if it will be a lot of work though, but, well, obviously in the end everything it's up to you and your game direction.
Anyway, thank you very much for sharing... and thanks for the achievements in LLtPP too ;)

I've never heard about your other game, Supermodel, but I'll gladly check it up for sure when you'll release something (y)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes