DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Heads up to anyone planning to update to version 1.0.0 mid-save:

Version 1.0.0 will use a new folder for save games, which means that your old saves and persistent file will not show up in this version unless manually copied. This is intentional.

While you could get around this problem by copying your old files to the new folder, I strongly recommend against it. You will run into bugs and progression issues if you do so due to changes across the entire game, and the achievement system will break.

In other words, if you're already playing the game on version 0.42 and don't want to start over, I recommend not updating when 1.0.0 is out. Finish your existing game first or be prepared to start over from scratch.

I have not invalidated saves since version 0.03, so I feel like the game deserves a blank slate this one time, especially since this version marks the transition from "beta" to a finished game. I want to make sure that any problems people might run into with LLtP from this point out are not caused by legacy issues from older versions.
That makes sense, because otherwise you could find yourself trying to fix problems that are created by old saves and reworked portions of the game.

The game was enjoyable enough that replaying from scratch with the final completed game could still be fun for a lot of people.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow! Been supporting you for years, Belle, and now we’re at the end! Looking forward to it, but also not, you know?
very true, only some games* are never ending (as long as supporters pay to devs**) and there is time when it's better to move to next project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thot

Oct 15, 2017
Bonjour pouvez-vous m'aider?
je suis le jour 40
je suis verrouillé.
je n'ai pas l'indice 3dr pour primerose grand secret, je n'ai pas les indices pour la sortir de prison, je ne trouve pas d'indice avec nell et samarra, et je ne sais pas comment samarra peut aider à résoudre le vision?
Could give me some indication?

Last edited:

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Bonjour pouvez-vous m'aider?
je suis le jour 40
je suis verrouillé.
je n'ai pas l'indice 3dr pour primerose grand secret, je n'ai pas les indices pour la sortir de prison, je ne trouve pas d'indice avec nell et samarra, et je ne sais pas comment samarra peut aider à résoudre le vision?
Could give me some indication?
I have written a guide that may be helpful:

To get the clues to reveal Primrose's large secret:
- investigate everything you can in the library,
- then talk to Primrose about what you found,
- then talk to Samarra and present the clues you've gathered to get a final clue.

Once you've uncovered Primrose's secret, you need to clear her name. You do that by revealing Samarra's large secret. To get the clues, you need to:
- reveal Primrose's large secret and hear her story,
- then search behind the library,
- then talk to the Crone about what you found.

Reactions: DragonFire

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
What does the Evelyn patch do?
It removes brother-sister incest from the Subscribestar version of the game, turning it into the Patreon version. If brother-sister relationships are not your kink, you can apply the patch, or, more simply, you can just download the version available for free on Patreon.

Technically, the only authorized place to get the with-incest version of the game is by paying to support the game on Subscribestar. The freely available official downloads at both Patreon and Subscribestar are both incest-free, because Patreon stomped its foot and demanded it.

There are, of course, unofficial downloads, including at the top of this thread. IDK why what the patch does is not clearly defined up there.

SGEzlo

Dec 29, 2019
It removes brother-sister incest from the Subscribestar version of the game, turning it into the Patreon version. If brother-sister relationships are not your kink, you can apply the patch, or, more simply, you can just download the version available for free on Patreon.

Technically, the only authorized place to get the with-incest version of the game is by paying to support the game on Subscribestar. The freely available official downloads at both Patreon and Subscribestar are both incest-free, because Patreon stomped its foot and demanded it.

There are, of course, unofficial downloads, including at the top of this thread. IDK why what the patch does is not clearly defined up there.
Does it rewrite the script so that the relationship makes sense with the dialogue or does it just ctrl+f "brother/sister" and replace it with "childhood friend" or something?

Most games I found that try to circumnavigate the incest kink is just defining the relationship or changing into something weird like clone and most of the time the dialogue felt off or just did not make sense so I'm wondering if this game did something like the latter.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does it rewrite the script so that the relationship makes sense with the dialogue or does it just ctrl+f "brother/sister" and replace it with "childhood friend" or something?

Most games I found that try to circumnavigate the incest kink is just defining the relationship or changing into something weird like clone and most of the time the dialogue felt off or just did not make sense so I'm wondering if this game did something like the latter.
It's a complete rewrite that I spent nearly two weeks writing. I didn't want people to have a sub-par game experience just because they were using the new version of Evelyn.

Jul 18, 2022
So, i'm a new player.... and you guys might be tired of hearing this question already, but I just gotta ask...

Is NTR avoidable?

Also, what kind of NTR is in the game? I'm okay with spoilers.
there's only a couple of scenes at the beginning but you can intervene to cancel them and they're gone after that

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes