cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On the other hand, I'm developing Supermodel with an eventual Steam release in mind. One of the things I hope (emphasis on hope) to do there is to compose most, if not all, of the soundtrack myself. That should solve any such problems.
should and should, lately there have been lawsuits where song has had riff which sounded similar as on other song and other cases. some wise person said years ago that all the music in the world has been made.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
should and should, lately there have been lawsuits where song has had riff which sounded similar as on other song and other cases. some wise person said years ago that all the music in the world has been made.
Absolute nonsense. Melodies and vocals can be copyrighted, but harmony, rhythm, etc. cannot. It's a real uphill battle to sue someone for musical copyright infringement, and the evidence needs to be damning.

In any case, this is hardly relevant to the adult gaming industry. Unless someone here actually does deliberately rip off someone else's music within the same industry, this will never be anything but an entirely theoretical topic.

Oh, and good luck finding actual musicians who agree with your sentiment. Only people who have never made music at all would make claims that "all the music in the world has been made."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, and good luck finding actual musicians who agree with your sentiment. Only people who have never made music at all would make claims that "all the music in the world has been made."
it was musician and it was said as a joke (mostly).

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
1. If Evelyn has left town, the game has become unwinnable. Don't ignore the game when it warns you repeatedly about something.
2. AFAIK, there is no point to investigating the records once she's gone.
3. You are looking for a discrepancy in vital dates.

Thank you

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
1. If Evelyn has left town, the game has become unwinnable. Don't ignore the game when it warns you repeatedly about something.
2. AFAIK, there is no point to investigating the records once she's gone.
3. You are looking for a discrepancy in vital dates.

Thank you

I have relooked at the dates but cant seem to spot the problem.

flss

Aug 13, 2021
Love this game! Can't wait for more content.

Would anyone please be able to recommend me a game with a similar art style/direction as this one? To play in the meantime, haha

Thanks!

kishkish99

Mar 21, 2019
Hi is it possible to have Charisma 6 before endgame? i have finished all to-do list and seems cant be increased anymore

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Hi is it possible to have Charisma 6 before endgame? i have finished all to-do list and seems cant be increased anymore
1. The "to do" list does not represent everything that there is to do in the game. It can be completely blank and the game can still have things you haven't done.

2. You can get up to 4 charisma points from advancing your relationship with women in the game. You get the points for being able to become someone's boyfriend, even if you don't choose to romance them. If you didn't follow a character's relationship path at all, or locked yourself out of it, then you don't get a point from that character. At least five characters can give you charisma points, so you'd have to neglect/fail two relationship paths to not have the maximum.

The characters I know of who can award you charisma points are: Primrose, Callie, Nell, Evelyn, and Samarra. For the first three, the point is gained when you get the choice to become their boyfriend, regardless of which option you choose. For Evelyn, IIRC, you gain the point when you remove the inhibition she has that stands in the way of your declaring your love for her. For Samarra, you must win a fight against her, choose to fuck her afterwards, and then you get the point when you talk to her after all that. (AFAIK, defeating her and then having sex with her is what enables you to partner with Samarra in the game's epilogue). (ETA: double checked Samarra)

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Heads up to anyone planning to update to version 1.0.0 mid-save:

Version 1.0.0 will use a new folder for save games, which means that your old saves and persistent file will not show up in this version unless manually copied. This is intentional.

While you could get around this problem by copying your old files to the new folder, I strongly recommend against it. You will run into bugs and progression issues if you do so due to changes across the entire game, and the achievement system will break.

In other words, if you're already playing the game on version 0.42 and don't want to start over, I recommend not updating when 1.0.0 is out. Finish your existing game first or be prepared to start over from scratch.

I have not invalidated saves since version 0.03, so I feel like the game deserves a blank slate this one time, especially since this version marks the transition from "beta" to a finished game. I want to make sure that any problems people might run into with LLtP from this point out are not caused by legacy issues from older versions.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes